vw girls basketball
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
disgustedvwalum

Lima, OH

#1 Dec 22, 2012
I can not tell you the amount of enbarassment I have over people knowing I'm from Van Wert.
I used to be proud of my home town , now it makes me sick.
I have watched this group of so-called coaches bumble from game to game .
Listen ,just because you dress up pace up and down on the side of the court don't make you Bobby Knight.
Bobby Knight was and is a dick but he knows how to win you guys are halfway there and judging by your sorry record I think you know what I'm talking about.
I've heard rumors that several of your players cannot stand the coaching staff , I certainly hope this in't the case but I'm leaning toward it being fact.
It is a shame to me that any kid can go out for a sport represent their team put in the time effort blood sweat and tears and get nothing but stupid little head games by a bunch of guys that have no clue what they are doing.
I do know from my own ears and eyes seeing and hearing all of this has transfered itself to the players being unconfortable with each other to down right caddiness.
Thank you coaching staff you have given these ladies a worse beating than any of the other schools have .

You "men" should be ashamed of yourselves .

There is all kinds of talent out there running around you just want to play the old van wert high school favorite bullcrap.

You do know VWHS is made fun of about this ? right? it has been for years.

I'm ashamed.
Myers

Port Matilda, PA

#2 Dec 22, 2012
disgustedvwalum wrote:
I can not tell you the amount of enbarassment I have over people knowing I'm from Van Wert.
I used to be proud of my home town , now it makes me sick.
I have watched this group of so-called coaches bumble from game to game .
Listen ,just because you dress up pace up and down on the side of the court don't make you Bobby Knight.
Bobby Knight was and is a dick but he knows how to win you guys are halfway there and judging by your sorry record I think you know what I'm talking about.
I've heard rumors that several of your players cannot stand the coaching staff , I certainly hope this in't the case but I'm leaning toward it being fact.
It is a shame to me that any kid can go out for a sport represent their team put in the time effort blood sweat and tears and get nothing but stupid little head games by a bunch of guys that have no clue what they are doing.
I do know from my own ears and eyes seeing and hearing all of this has transfered itself to the players being unconfortable with each other to down right caddiness.
Thank you coaching staff you have given these ladies a worse beating than any of the other schools have .
You "men" should be ashamed of yourselves .
There is all kinds of talent out there running around you just want to play the old van wert high school favorite bullcrap.
You do know VWHS is made fun of about this ? right? it has been for years.
I'm ashamed.
Did you apply for the job?
bob the builder

Lima, OH

#4 Dec 22, 2012
the girls team sucks, bobby knight would not win 5 games with this bunch of rags, lets move on please. stop blaming the coach cause your kid don't work at it.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#5 Dec 22, 2012
With Bobby Knight you were either a man or a mouse. Today kids don't even hold a candle to mice. Just grow up sheltered playing playstation their entire life till it comes time to do something in life... What the hell kind of work ethic have today kids learned? Jack Shitt.... That's what kind.

Why the hell people would still go to games makes no sense to me other than the fact that absolutely NOTHIN else is going on in the Vdub. And I guess parents oughta be obligated.

I digress.... Mercer county kids know what work is. Then again they're blessed with a decent gene pool too so it makes sense they kick Vdub teams ass on a consistent basis.
True

Bowling Green, OH

#6 Dec 23, 2012
Who you are, not what your ability is. VW always been this way.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#7 Dec 23, 2012
I remember two brothers that came from Ft Wayne to Vdub just to play basketball because they pretty much thought the same thing about Snider HS I think it was.
They played at Vdub because even those two scrubs ability was better than anything Vdub could put on the court.... Nothing to do with who they were. Less than a week after getting their asses kicked in sectionals, they were back at Snider getting ready for baseball season.
Even if who you are really was dictating who gets to play, the ability of whoever is bucking for the job is so marginally indifferent that it ain't gonna matter in the long game. It's just a century old trifling hot mess that "such and so" has the right last name..... Gawwwd
The sad part is every kid nowadays has two strikes against them in the Vdub. Lack of gene pool plus lack of work ethic instilled at home.
True

Bowling Green, OH

#8 Dec 23, 2012
So, is Mark Whites daughter the best talent available? Same with Dale Butlers girls, do they hve more ability than the others? Hell no they don't. Because of the name game, vw has kids that are better athletically, but know they won't play much cause daddy or mommy aren't tight with the coaches or school personnel or a successful businessman in town. Say what you will, but this is true.
Talent Scout

Lima, OH

#9 Dec 23, 2012
Instead of complaining about who is playing and why, take some time to work with YOUR kid and improve their skill set. I think we all know WHO is driving this thread, and maybe she may want to take her kid back to TEXAS where apparently you can be a STAR there with ZERO talent.
The DRAMA that surrounds girls sports is being promoted by this kid and her mother.

Since: Aug 12

Union, SC

#10 Dec 23, 2012
I don't mean to make light of your problem individually but more so the century old tradition of "such and so names get to play just because .....whatever." I can't stand that shitt personally.
.
One thing that has presented itself as a pathway to eleviate your individual problem here and that is open enrollment. Isn't it time to weigh what is important and let your daughter set her priorities and if she honestly assesses basketball as a high importance mark, can she begin to seriously consider possibly playing at Lview, Cview, Parkway, WT, or Ottoville?

Since: Aug 12

Union, SC

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Talent Scout wrote:
Instead of complaining about who is playing and why, take some time to work with YOUR kid and improve their skill set. I think we all know WHO is driving this thread, and maybe she may want to take her kid back to TEXAS where apparently you can be a STAR there with ZERO talent.
The DRAMA that surrounds girls sports is being promoted by this kid and her mother.
.
Let's not kid each other here.... Vdub has a serious lack of basketball talent. Northwest Ohio does. Period. Just damn.
Yepp yep

Bowling Green, OH

#12 Dec 23, 2012
Look who her momma is with. Mr. DRAMA himself.
GOFORIT

Bellville, OH

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Van wert is the only school in the area that has ZERO Team State Titles. ZERO . Wayne Trace,( boys basketball ) Crestview ( girls softball ) Lincolnview.( boys basketball ). Parkway.( I believe boys baseball and girls softball and volleyball ). We won't even mention Delphos St Johns like 25 total state tiles in all ( I'm guessing but I'm close ). Work harder ? On and On. You want the best chance to win at vw . STOP inbreeding coaches through the GOOD OLE BOYS CLUB. Good coaches get there kids to buy in ever heard it before ALL IN ? The rest of the area schools have Had years where they were ALL IN and they won the GOLD? Starts with the AD and the Admin.
hahahahahahaha

United States

#14 Dec 23, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
I don't mean to make light of your problem individually but more so the century old tradition of "such and so names get to play just because .....whatever." I can't stand that shitt personally.
.
One thing that has presented itself as a pathway to eleviate your individual problem here and that is open enrollment. Isn't it time to weigh what is important and let your daughter set her priorities and if she honestly assesses basketball as a high importance mark, can she begin to seriously consider possibly playing at Lview, Cview, Parkway, WT, or Ottoville?
r u serious???? this would be going from the frying pan right into the fire! The small county schools are the worst name gamers.
guess

United States

#15 Dec 23, 2012
GOFORIT wrote:
Van wert is the only school in the area that has ZERO Team State Titles. ZERO . Wayne Trace,( boys basketball ) Crestview ( girls softball ) Lincolnview.( boys basketball ). Parkway.( I believe boys baseball and girls softball and volleyball ). We won't even mention Delphos St Johns like 25 total state tiles in all ( I'm guessing but I'm close ). Work harder ? On and On. You want the best chance to win at vw . STOP inbreeding coaches through the GOOD OLE BOYS CLUB. Good coaches get there kids to buy in ever heard it before ALL IN ? The rest of the area schools have Had years where they were ALL IN and they won the GOLD? Starts with the AD and the Admin.
guess you overlooked girl's track, golf,and the swim teams
GOFORIT

Bellville, OH

#17 Dec 23, 2012
So the girls track TEAM has a state title ? The swim TEAM has a state title ? The school website doesn't show a TEAM state title for golf . So what TEAM title did I miss ?
yawn

United States

#18 Dec 23, 2012
http://www.ihigh.com/vanwertcougars/
GOFORIT wrote:
So the girls track TEAM has a state title ? The swim TEAM has a state title ? The school website doesn't show a TEAM state title for golf . So what TEAM title did I miss ?
Good ol boys

United States

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Forget about change. VW breeds from within and promotes from within. VW schools are run by know it all. That won't change till the top 6 positions change
HeeHawImaKennesa w

Lima, OH

#20 Dec 23, 2012
hahahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>r u serious???? this would be going from the frying pan right into the fire! The small county schools are the worst name gamers.
That guy has no clue what he's talking about. That's why he moved to a backwoods red state, but still obsesses about our sports. Because he's an ANKLE BITING YORKIE!!!
GOFORIT

Bellville, OH

#21 Dec 23, 2012
And Yawn your point is ? There are appearances ? No TEAM state titles . The 76 girls track was not the girls track team winning it was a relay. Good ole boys. Yes you are correct. Terrible on going sports programs. Surrounding schools with better state report cards. Can't run a company like this. Yes school operation is a busniess takes budgets and money to run. Change is badly need. Glad I'm done. I feel sorry for those left that have to deal with the current inbreed admin and a retired rehired super. Free at last.
For Sure

Bowling Green, OH

#22 Dec 23, 2012
The Handy girl has more talent than most of the girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just woundering 4 hr Pulling the crazy... 6
Marsh Supermarket 4 hr Amanda Mottinger 10
Overweight children 4 hr Amanda Mottinger 5
Joes Financials 9 hr Joe Jared 3
Tackiest, Annoying and Terrible Commercials (Jun '11) 13 hr jcm2008 63
Players 13 hr Joe Jared 10
Pizza Hut 18 hr Cheese with your... 3
News Galloway charged with multiple felonies after a... Sat Amanda Mottinger 59

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages