Oh Johnny...eyeroll
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
rscfolchick

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Feb 21, 2013
February 18, 7:28 p.m.— Johnathan R. Murphy Jr., 28, and Kalena L. Murphy, 24, both of 150 Fox Road, Apt. 2B, were charged with theft as a result of an alleged shoplifting incident at the local Walmart Super Center, 301 Towne Center Blvd.
Lima, OH

#2 Feb 21, 2013
LMMFAO. What comes around goes around! He got his.
What a effing thief!!! Now we know how he was getting all his high priced shit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
And did you notice...He hasn't been on here since.:)

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#3 Feb 21, 2013
rscfolchick wrote:
February 18, 7:28 p.m.— Johnathan R. Murphy Jr., 28, and Kalena L. Murphy, 24, both of 150 Fox Road, Apt. 2B, were charged with theft as a result of an alleged shoplifting incident at the local Walmart Super Center, 301 Towne Center Blvd.
Oh yippee!! I was waiting ever so patiently for this one, lol. Notice the word "alleged". Look that up in the dictionary and get back to me. I can't speak on this one too much yet but I can say that a certain employee of Walmart 'alleged' that changed some tags on some merchandise to make them cheaper when in fact I did no such thing ... Nor did my wife for that matter. Also, nobody was arrested, lol. We talked to the police (who were quite ethical and understanding which surprised me), filled out a statement about what happened, and went home and got on with our night. ;) You don't know how badly I wanted to post something about the whole thing. It took all the restraint I could muster but I just wanted to let someone else do it first. Now I'm relieved XD

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Karma wrote:
LMMFAO. What comes around goes around! He got his.
What a effing thief!!! Now we know how he was getting all his high priced shit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
And did you notice...He hasn't been on here since.:)
I haven't been on here since? Dude, I've been posting for the last couple of days on random threads. I was just talking back and forth with Laura last night on here, lol.

And really, you came to the conclusion of this being how I get all my "high priced shit" by a vague report from The Independent? You know none of the facts and unfortunately I can't discuss more that what I have already said at the present time. I can say that there wasn't any huge dollar amount involved in that tag switching accusation regardless. It was 23 dollars and some change. When I can talk more about it and freely hang this employee out to dry then you can have your fill of gossip.
WTFE

Lima, OH

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Oh please.....It wouldn't came out in the paper that you two was ARRESTED, if you wasn't.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#6 Feb 21, 2013
WTFE wrote:
Oh please.....It wouldn't came out in the paper that you two was ARRESTED, if you wasn't.
If I had been arrested then wouldn't I still be in jail? Would I have been able to post on Topix both last night and the night before? Or post on my Facebook that very same night after the fact that this happened? Nobody got arrested, lol.
keeper

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2013
*sigh* long gone are the days of innocent until proven guilty. And a big eyeroll to the topix jury who has everyone convicted. Hope your troubles work out man
incoming uninvited guest

Napoleon, OH

#9 Feb 21, 2013
The independent says they got the report from the po po. How were you not arrested?

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#10 Feb 21, 2013
keeper wrote:
*sigh* long gone are the days of innocent until proven guilty. And a big eyeroll to the topix jury who has everyone convicted. Hope your troubles work out man
You got that right. Innocent until proven guilty is just what they say because it sounds good. Our legal system has never lived by that motto, instead it's always been 'guilty until proven innocent'.

As for our lovely Topix Jury ... What can I say really? I knew it would blow up on here the same way the gossip blogs blow up whenever a celebrity gets busted for something. I'm not mad that it got put on here, hell I wanted to put it on myself but figured that I'd just wait until someone else did. Had I not wanted it out I could have emailed the editor of the a independent who I know personally and asked him not to put that in there. It's also not surprising that they have over exaggerated the entire thing like for instance the person saying now they know how I get all my expensive stuff. It was a rug. A rug with a price change of under $30 on the sticker that they're accusing me of changing, lol. Sure isn't a Mac.

Thanks for the well wishes too man ... So far they're not pursuing much of anything and even if they decide to the most I'd be looking at would be a M1 Petty Theft charge and I've never had anything like that on my record and my record is pretty clean for these past ten years or so, so I'm not worried one way or the other but thank you nonetheless. It's refreshing to see a normal person on Topix every once in awhile. Helps to restore what little faith I have left in humanity.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#11 Feb 21, 2013
incoming uninvited guest wrote:
The independent says they got the report from the po po. How were you not arrested?
I don't know but I know that I have seen them say on there that people were arrested for possession of Marijuana when they were not, they were just given a ticket. They don't arrest you for theft unless its felony theft and in Ohio that has to be over $1,000 to qualify. Anything under that is a M1 charge and you don't get arrested,you get a ticket (summons) and go to court the same way you do for a traffic violation.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#12 Feb 21, 2013
Alright guys, I gotta get going. I have some appointments today and I gotta go get fresh for them ;) I will be back (on THIS thread only) by late this afternoon sometime. I wonder how many threads there will be by then seeing as how some bonehead is going around making them one right after another, lol.
idiot

Marysville, OH

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Tel me once again why you don't like police officers.

Tell me once again about not liking snitches.

Tell me once again how worthless someone else is.

Tell me once again how the felony you got was 10 years ago and you have been clean since.

Tell me once again that you are not a fraud for receiving disability.

Show me once again how you make fun of Christians because they are not like you.

People who shop lift, why it is not their first time; it just might be the first time they got caught.

You are certainly not someone anyone ought to emulate.
Hey

Mansfield, OH

#15 Feb 21, 2013
You said the V.W. Independent wasn't good any more because they stopped posting peoples names. Any comment on this?
wait

United States

#16 Feb 21, 2013
Let me say this.. U can be taken to the police dept and processed and let go and it can still be said u was arrested.. That's how u commented on these post and on ur Facebook. I was called to the police dept to pick up a summons and when I got there I was processed and let go. Therefore I was arrested.. Take blame for what u do instead of trying to play the blame game like ALWAYS Johnny...For someone to know so much about the law u sure are dumb. To real Facts..
Ridiculous

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Feb 21, 2013
I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if he pulled this incident just so people would put it on this forum and him and his piece of crap friends would have something to argue with people about…Grow up!
Dumb

Lima, OH

#18 Feb 21, 2013
Hey Johnny maybe Kaury Theibut can come visit you again and instead of being a man and telling him how his family is shit to his face (which you adimently stated in topix) you will once again sit in your house and call the police. Oh how the mighty have fallen again. And I'm sure Kaury isn't done with you so I wouldn't plan on leaving my precious house too much
wait

United States

#19 Feb 21, 2013
Friends??? U meen his multiple personalities??? Lmao
Rush Says

Mansfield, OH

#20 Feb 21, 2013
The weird thing is that I here that the guy that goes by the name "The awesome hey" is the guy from Walmart that busted him! Now thats ironic. HaHaHa
Ridiculous

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Feb 21, 2013
wait wrote:
Friends??? U meen his multiple personalities??? Lmao
Good point!! But by "piece of crap friends" I meant people like Laura who are always on here defending his ridiculous comments. Since when did it become noble for people like her to have your back?! HA!
Rush Says

Mansfield, OH

#22 Feb 21, 2013
*sorry, I meant "I hear the Awesome hey turned him in." * Your friend, the Mormon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Van Wert water noxious irritating smell 2 hr what 28
Van Wert water 2 hr Dixa kerr 58
Obama phones 15 hr TRSHACK 10
Lost Wallet 16 hr Haa 15
City Tax Proposal & Chamber of Commerce Wed Real 18
You might be in Van Wert if... Wed Conservative voter 20
Suggestions Wed Haa 5

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance