Teatards have lost ALL credibility
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Demoruler

Findlay, OH

#104 Jun 18, 2013
Rush Says wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be here off and on, all summer long. Enjoy hanging on my every word, ya buncha tax dodging, bible thumping racists...
As a traditional democrat & Christian, it's people like you that give us a bad name. Non thinking,small minded people like you drag us down.
Rush Says

Lima, OH

#105 Jun 18, 2013
Demoruler wrote:
<quoted text>
As a traditional democrat & Christian, it's people like you that give us a bad name. Non thinking,small minded people like you drag us down.
Again, just learn to deal with it, ya godless, blood sucking, baby killing Dem...

Since: Aug 12

Stone Mountain, GA

#106 Jun 18, 2013
Most traditional dems in van wert realize their party was highjacked by godless marxists.
Sadly the socially conservative reps there don't realize that without fiscal conservatism all their socially goody two shoes values are like putting the cart before the horse.
Rush Says

Lima, OH

#107 Jun 18, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Most traditional dems in van wert realize their party was highjacked by godless marxists.
Sadly the socially conservative reps there don't realize that without fiscal conservatism all their socially goody two shoes values are like putting the cart before the horse.Yip yip yip.
"Fiscal conservatism" is a pipe dream, Deliverance Boy...
Git off the farmer welfare and stop waiting for big daddy Obama to give you yer free handouts...
Little Jerry Seinfeld

Mount Gilead, OH

#108 Jun 18, 2013
Rush Says wrote:
<quoted text>"Fiscal conservatism" is a pipe dream, Deliverance Boy...
Git off the farmer welfare and stop waiting for big daddy Obama to give you yer free handouts...
:..( I feel sorry for you..........
Just

West Salem, OH

#110 Jun 19, 2013
Rush Says wrote:
<quoted text>"Fiscal conservatism" is a pipe dream, Deliverance Boy...
is it to late for your mom to have an after birth abortion? We know your uncle Barry Hussein Obama would support her all the way!

Taylor, MI

#111 Jun 19, 2013
Just wrote:
<quoted text>is it to late for your mom to have an after birth abortion? We know your uncle Barry Hussein Obama would support her all the way!
Not following suit with the traditional social conservatives VDub is so famous for I, as a fiscal conservative, advocate abortion rights to mothers thru at least whatever age rushsays is.
Rush Says

Lima, OH

#112 Jun 19, 2013
*yawn*
So, to a braindead teatard, ALL human life is sacred, UNLESS that life holds differing views from their own.
But they're NOT bigoted, morally corrupt rednecks, right?

“Politics. 2 cheeks of 1 ass.”

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#113 Jun 22, 2013
There really isn't a Tea Party in this town, at least in the literal sense. There are people who call themselves Tea Party but those are just words. When you get past the words, there's no significant difference. What exists in this town claiming to be tea-party members really should go back a couple centuries and how Americans reacted to a 3% tax and ask themselves what they're going to do about a 50% tax in comparison.

Union City, GA

#114 Jun 22, 2013
What joe is sayin is there's no FISCAL conservatives. There are darn few

“Politics. 2 cheeks of 1 ass.”

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#115 Jun 22, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
What joe is sayin is there's no FISCAL conservatives. There are darn few
That's a reasonably fair assessment. The working American's would notice little difference between liberals, conservatives and the Tea Party, because they're all in the same club. Politically, this country needs an enema and a new sturdy plunger to help push the greater majority of the politicians taxes and laws right down the drain.
fista cuffs

Dekalb, IL

#116 Jun 22, 2013
if the country needs an enema, the Washington monument would make a darn good bag insertion adapter... am I right folks, am I right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grieving Parkland father ripped for Trump 2020... 31 min Stupid republicans 18
County commissioner 2 hr Van Wert 30
Typical 2 hr Silly liberals 2
School shooting sheriff 5 hr Bob 2
Florida school shooting a sham 5 hr One 20
Obama presidential library to cost over $500 MI... 6 hr Lyin republicans 3
Useful Idiots 8 hr D J Trump Jr 1
Subdivision Names Mon Antwainius 25

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web