First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Rush Says

Van Wert, OH

#1 Jun 8, 2013
They can't spell, they can't pay their taxes. They plagiarize other people's work because they're too uncreative to think for themselves. They blame everything on ONE person. They can't even win an election based on fear and alienation anymore...
These dinosaurs are a thing of the past, people. Completely irrelevant.
Kick stones, ya buncha low info, gun clinging cultists. You had yer shot and you blew it. Deal with it and move on...
fista cuffs

Sandwich, IL

#2 Jun 8, 2013
the title implies that at one point they had credibility...I don't remember that...(in fact, I credit them with being partially responsible for the demise of the GOP)...just my opinion...
wedont

Bellville, OH

#3 Jun 8, 2013
And the teatards all think its how every one around here thinks, like they do.
iknow

Bellville, OH

#4 Jun 8, 2013
38 times the republicans have tried to pass legislation to block obamacare and that is treasonous, now they should be lined up and shot for treason, not to mention all the other obstruction they have pulled over the years Obama has been president.

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#5 Jun 8, 2013
Year over increases of healthcare is only rivaled by education expense increases. Just what makes you think the "Affordable healthcare Act" was intended to be anything other than the forced redistribution of wealth, aka theft?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#6 Jun 8, 2013
Not to be a total Debby Downer... at least with Democrats we get to relive the 70s.
knowmore

Bellville, OH

#7 Jun 8, 2013
seeing how you are dirt poor and don't have any thing, you get free health care for you and yours. how about the ones with preexisting conditions that have to pay for coverage, should we be punished for working are ass off and are to young to retire, and having not much but a little more.

Van Wert, OH

#8 Jun 8, 2013
knowmore wrote:
seeing how you are dirt poor and don't have any thing, you get free health care for you and yours. how about the ones with preexisting conditions that have to pay for coverage, should we be punished for working are ass off and are to young to retire, and having not much but a little more.
During the first year of our daughter's life, we didn't have a choice. In fact, on 3 occasions, I paid, and in every case, the money was returned. As soon as we were legally able to, we dropped off the mandatory state coverage. Many preexisting health problems are caused by the medical industry and governments, with the treatment often being worse then the illness itself. Getting the state involved made the costs of healthcare worse for everyone else. As for vaccines, efficacy has been overstated, being more effective at creating epidemics than actually helping to prevent illnesses.

United States

#9 Jun 8, 2013
knowmore wrote:
If you are talking to me, I can't retire till 2030. I have what your messiah calls cadillac health care. I have it because I'm responsible enough to have it plan and simple. Now even though I'm responsible enough to have it, Caesar Obamus and Kathleen Sebelius are going to downgrade my healthcare to the level of the least responsible drug infested guano heaps of life. Nobody disagreed with the idea of making insurance available to those with pre existing conditions.
The ten year old little girl in PA though is being told by democrats just what democrat Alan Grayson said though.... DIE QUICKLY! Kathleen Sebelius has effectively said just that to her parents. Dems like yourself though seem to be all good with it. Afterall, that's not your ten year old little girl. And the liberal media refuses to report on it. Quite a racket you got going. Should be a tyranical dictatorship before the 2016 election.
knowmore

Bellville, OH

#10 Jun 8, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Not to be a total Debby Downer... at least with Democrats we get to relive the 70s.
Vietnam another war the republicans got the USA in for no reason killed many, what a cost.

Van Wert, OH

#11 Jun 8, 2013
knowmore wrote:
<quoted text> Vietnam another war the republicans got the USA in for no reason killed many, what a cost.
Every modern war and military action has had a foundation of lies, including both Iraq wars and Afghanistan. In comparison, healthcare is cheaper.

United States

#12 Jun 8, 2013
knowmore wrote:
<quoted text> Vietnam another war the republicans got the USA in for no reason killed many, what a cost.
Do you realize that Hilbabs is pushing hard agaisnt Caesar Obamus to get us into a war in Syria?
knowmore

Bellville, OH

#13 Jun 8, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are talking to me, I can't retire till 2030. I have what your messiah calls cadillac health care. I have it because I'm responsible enough to have it plan and simple. Now even though I'm responsible enough to have it, Caesar Obamus and Kathleen Sebelius are going to downgrade my healthcare to the level of the least responsible drug infested guano heaps of life. Nobody disagreed with the idea of making insurance available to those with pre existing conditions.
The ten year old little girl in PA though is being told by democrats just what democrat Alan Grayson said though.... DIE QUICKLY! Kathleen Sebelius has effectively said just that to her parents. Dems like yourself though seem to be all good with it. Afterall, that's not your ten year old little girl. And the liberal media refuses to report on it. Quite a racket you got going. Should be a tyranical dictatorship before the 2016 election.
you don't know what it is to work, your mom and dad gave you every thing you have yes Im a organ donor. die quickly is republican health care, to bad she dosn't have cadillac health care like mom got you.

United States

#14 Jun 8, 2013
You're just another know nothing hyper partisan.
HEHEHE

Van Wert, OH

#15 Jun 9, 2013
Rush Says wrote:
They can't spell, they can't pay their taxes. They plagiarize other people's work because they're too uncreative to think for themselves. They blame everything on ONE person. They can't even win an election based on fear and alienation anymore...
Kick stones, ya buncha low info, gun clinging cultists. You had yer shot and you blew it. Deal with it and move on...
Qoting somebody else on a comment about originality!!! awesome!!! epic
URTooDumb

Van Wert, OH

#16 Jun 9, 2013
Rush Says wrote:
Thanks to you and other simpleton voters - We have: Record millions under-employed, Record millions unemployed, Record millions on food stamps, Record teen unemployment, Record black unemployment, Record Hispanic unemployment, Record female unemployment, Smallest workforce in 50+ years, and for what?

Ah Yes. You are the typical democrat who either is Union & votes like a lemming. OR, Mommy & Daddy were democrats so you have to be. Talk about uncreative & can think for yourself.

With your logic, Obama & his entire Administration must be a Tea Party members, because we ALL know who they blame their messes on.

You got trounced by the Tea Party in Record numbers in 2010- and had to use the illegal actions of government agencies to silence them in 2012.

You are the "whine about the wealthy,give me my free stuff, I gotta vote Dem cause they like unions" dinosaurs. Get out of the way.
URTooDumb

Van Wert, OH

#17 Jun 9, 2013
knowmore wrote:
Kennedy & Johnson were GOP?

Jesus, no wonder our country is in the crapper.
URTooDumb

Van Wert, OH

#18 Jun 9, 2013
fista cuffs wrote:
the title implies that at one point they had credibility...I don't remember that...(in fact, I credit them with being partially responsible for the demise of the GOP)...just my opinion...
And your opinion is factually wrong. Considering their record wins in State & National races in 2010. And Paranoid Obama /IRS attacking them in 2012 - looks like you are clueless to truth.
Rush Says

Van Wert, OH

#19 Jun 9, 2013
URTooDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
And your opinion is factually wrong. Considering their record wins in State & National races in 2010. And Paranoid Obama /IRS attacking them in 2012 - looks like you are clueless to truth.
And you must be one of the tax evading, bible beating teatards.
Crawl back into your ammo filled bunker now, caveman. Your kind isn't needed here. Take your braindead Fox viewers, secede, then go ahead and leave the civilized world alone when a natural disaster inevitably blows down your whole rat infested trailer park. XD
barn

Ada, OH

#20 Jun 9, 2013
but what about our local heartland teatards...they are special

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cai is out 13 min Just me 5
sports editor 23 min idiots 6
WassenGrant 44 min Smells Like BS to Me 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Canton 30,955
cai 3 hr huh 3
Wes Thompson 4 hr check in the mail 7
F for the school 4 hr lol 2
Hall's Custom Cut Meats 4 hr lokmnji 28
Congrats Rich 6 hr sosad 34
cats at the fairgrounds 8 hr fact 20
•••
•••
•••

Van Wert Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000