Delphos Police Arrest 14

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

way to go

Englewood, OH

#1 Mar 16, 2012
Delphos police arrested fourteen people today! Congrats to the department and thank you for
working on getting the town clean!
Feck It

Van Wert, OH

#2 Mar 16, 2012
You posted in the wrong fecking town. This is Van Wert fecking Topix, not da delph.
TisTisTis

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 16, 2012
They pulled me and my husband over last week. They said there's a really bad narcotic problem there. Of course they asked to search the car and didn't find anything. Pretty sure they asked it because he has tattoos. Was a dick to us until after the other cop said he didn't find anything.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 16, 2012
Feck It wrote:
You posted in the wrong fecking town. This is Van Wert fecking Topix, not da delph.
Yeah because people don't drive 14 miles away, or know people that live there! Oh especially not for drugs!!!
TisTisTis

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 16, 2012
NuclearPotatoes wrote:
You can always tell them no and to go f**k themselves when they ask to search. That's what I did to a statedick last week when they pulled me over because I had a bumper sticker that says 'regulate marijuana' from NORML.
he said if we was to say no that he'd bring the K-9 out and if it hit, me and him both would go to jail. We had nothing but a bunch of my kids toys in the car. He only searched the drivers side too. Lol
PunchDrunk

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 16, 2012
So many scumbags out there so operate in that manner until proven not. 2 thumbs up to Delphos PD.
way to go

West Branch, MI

#9 Mar 16, 2012
Feck It wrote:
Feck It get over yourself! Don't you think these screwups might appear in Van Wert County Court? Besides Delphos Topix is lame.....Van Wert Topix is where the gossip goes down! Don't believe it? Look for yourself!
read all about it

Ottawa, OH

#10 Mar 16, 2012
http://www.limaohio.com/sections/article/gall...

Here they are. Who are they? Paper not posting names yet.
probation honcho

Mount Vernon, OH

#11 Mar 16, 2012
There are more than 500 people on probation in Van Wert County.

It sound like they have learned a lot of morals and some good ethics from some of these know it all liberals doesn't it?
new kid

Oxford, OH

#12 Mar 16, 2012
i read 14 people arrested on 43 drug trafficking warrants. i also read delphos arrested 19 people on 58 warrants back in 2010. way to go Delphos. looks like the dope dealers should probably not go to delphos. keep it up.
drumroll please

Mccomb, OH

#13 Mar 16, 2012
Someone posted this on the Delphos topix page.

Vanessa Wallen
Philip Cross
Chad Neuman
Keri Hines
Regina Banbury
Mark Dempsey
Steve Diltz
Arpil Diltz
Nate Diltz
Chad Elling
Erica Frost
Andrew Dinkins
Austin Samons
Korey Briggs
Im in Jail

Oxford, OH

#14 Mar 16, 2012
Its Christina Diltz not April Diltz. My error.
wicked

Van Wert, OH

#15 Mar 20, 2012
those nasty ass diltz need to stop breeding,sick white trash is what they all are !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Canton 31,504
Black Gang N town 47 min fista cuffs 11
Shot and stabbed 52 min Not Surprised 145
jarrett craig 1 hr truth/fiction 7
Dana and Rhonda 2 hr B2the S 5
Horsely 3 hr concernedvw 3
HEY Niccas 12 hr Fiddle Stix 5
Corrupt van wert Tue Joe Jared 28
Drug overdose Mon kmn 25
Local employer closes Sun Joe Jared 6

Van Wert Jobs

Van Wert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE