Next Last
You must be

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Jul 21, 2012
look at the size of those ears.
here come the judge

Lima, OH

#2 Jul 21, 2012
look at the size of the mormon kings swiss bank acct and tax shelters in the cayman islands....at least big ears are not unamerican.
You must be

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 Jul 21, 2012
Do you really think Obama doesn't have a large bank account, that he lives in poverty? The airplane he flies in costs $283,000.00 per hour to operate and he is in it constantly. In the last six months he has attended over 100 fund raising events on the taxpayers dime.

Are you really that stupid?
here come the judge

Lima, OH

#4 Jul 21, 2012
all presidents use the same plane nimrod and obamas money is in an american bank not a swiss one. you have to attend fundraisers if you want to be elected, all presidents have done same thing...did you even attend school nimrod?
magic undies

Lima, OH

#5 Jul 21, 2012
Q: How many crusty old Mitt McMoron lovers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: Four. One to hold the bulb, another to turn the power chair in circles, and two more to shout obscenities at passing neighbor kids.
here come the judge

Lima, OH

#6 Jul 21, 2012
Q: how many pairs of magic undies does mitt mormon have???
A: just one they are called crusties
onama

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2012
^^^......now THAT shows the brain activity of the typical liberal trash
magic undies

Lima, OH

#8 Jul 21, 2012
^^^That post shows the senility of your typical crusty old Mitt Head.
here come the judge

Lima, OH

#9 Jul 21, 2012
i think the mormon cult leader guy will get the vote of every fat, old, rich white guys and obama will get the rest
are you kidding

Bellefontaine, OH

#10 Jul 21, 2012
All of these whiners posting and making fun of Romney didn't like it when something humorous was said about Obama.

I guess they are all concerned that if Romney is elected he just mind take their food stamps and welfare from them and they will have to get a job for a change.
how much are you worth

Bellefontaine, OH

#11 Jul 21, 2012
here come the judge wrote:
i think the mormon cult leader guy will get the vote of every fat, old, rich white guys and obama will get the rest
That is very dumb. What do you call rich? Why do you begrudge people from having money? Why do you think that you are entitled to help yourself to what they have? It can't be because you are too lazy to work can it?
rush beck

Lima, OH

#12 Jul 21, 2012
the rich didnt earn it, it was given to them so yeah we want some from those lazy old fat f$%ks
how much are you worth

Bellefontaine, OH

#13 Jul 21, 2012
rush beck wrote:
the rich didnt earn it, it was given to them so yeah we want some from those lazy old fat f$%ks
That is very dumb. Did you earn what you have or did somebody give it to you?

I was once told never to argue with a stupid person because they would drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. So I am not going to argue with you stupid.
reviewer

Cedar Falls, IA

#14 Jul 22, 2012
Well, once again, what is rush beck calling rich. I grew up on the east coast and to me, there are no rich people in van wert. Where I'm from, rich people live in houses that look like central insurance.
testing

Chicago, IL

#15 Jul 25, 2012
Test
big ears

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 Jul 26, 2012
f Obama would flap his ears he could help save on jet fuel for the 747 they call Air Force One.

Do you know that he has had over 180 fund raisers in the last year alone which more than the last four presidents combined. Guess who is paying for him to use that airplane at $283,000.00 an hour to operate?

We can't afford four more years of him.
accountant

Deshler, OH

#17 Jul 27, 2012
Yeah, I know whose paying. Barbra Streisand and Steven Spielberg. So what?
big ears

Bellefontaine, OH

#18 Jul 27, 2012
I doubt that you know them. Let the Obama campaign pay for him to fly all over the country to fund raise. That is what he is suppose to do anyway.

Ah, but then the laws don't apply to liberals if it is inconvenient for them, does it?

What does Obama stand for today? What has he accomplished in three and one half years outside of tearing the country apart?
FYI

Lima, OH

#19 Jul 27, 2012
They do pay.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/whitehouse/oba...

"Until 2010, political passengers on Air Force One were billed the equivalent of first-class airfare for the legs they traveled. Starting in 2010, though, a new 2009 Federal Election Commission rule took effect. Now, if there is any political activity on a trip, the campaign must reimburse all travel there for what it would cost to charter a Boeing 737 for the trip. There is a formula based on the number of political travelers on Air Force One. The exact numbers are impossible to get, but it is clear Obama’s campaign will be paying more than George W. Bush’s campaign did in 2004, the last time the issue was raised."

Since: Feb 12

Richmond, KY

#20 Aug 1, 2012
is that mule ears big babies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fire 4 min bush 4
Christians of VW: Why Don't You Obey Jesus? 11 min P0PE Rush Says 121
New Sports Complex 16 min GenerationX 72
wondering 18 min Roger 19
Middle Point Rd 18 min Concerned Citizen 1
Matt Foehl 22 min MethMatt 3
Wetzel time 1 hr P0PE Rush Says 13

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance