Any one know him. I think he works 2nd.
oks

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2011
Yes y
megrrr

Mount Morris, MI

#4 Aug 11, 2011
tj leaser. and by the way hes a cool dude so b4 u start bashing him u might want to actually know him
haha

Lima, OH

#5 Aug 12, 2011
crazy cool as dude!!
craptastic responder

Spencerville, OH

#6 Aug 12, 2011
He has a very small penis,,, just what I heard.
Someone

Medina, OH

#7 Aug 13, 2011
I think its thomas jeffords
does it matter

Mount Vernon, OH

#8 Aug 13, 2011
wtf why is that ur nose problem
what not to understand

Lima, OH

#9 Oct 22, 2011
hes that tall ugly dude from sliceline he very lazy he stays up stairs dose nothing all night we r thinking of cj hes the cool dude on rawside
steven1970

Lima, OH

#10 Oct 22, 2011
The "Someone" that started this thread is probably another bill Collector trying to get information on if TJ is still employed at Coopers and fishing for other personal information to track him down.
im a prick

Lima, OH

#11 Nov 29, 2011
tj your thinking of he looks like alfalfa from little rascals tall ugly his wife looks like she in her 40s hes like 20 something he flirts with the girls he works with yep that him
POLLY

Lima, OH

#12 Dec 3, 2011
HES HIDING SOMETHING WHY WOULD U SAY BILL COLLECTERS WHY DO U THINK HE WORKS UPSTAIRS HE SCARRY LOOKING
awesome

Lima, OH

#13 Dec 7, 2011
well you are all wrong, T.J. Leaser works 3rd shift, so I don't know what other TJ works there but it's not him.
polly

Lima, OH

#14 Dec 17, 2011
no it tom jeffords ugly looking thing from sliceline
Hmmm

Lima, OH

#15 Dec 19, 2011
polly wrote:
no it tom jeffords ugly looking thing from sliceline
Show me a worker from coopers that isn't a little iffy... I can count the normal's on my fingers and toes. And it's obvious, you guys are starting threads about each other. Go balls out- say it to their face.
serious

Clyde, OH

#16 Dec 21, 2011
there is no need to talk about cj or tj. they are both good people. I am a worker at coopers and very proud of that. I enjoy working there and I enjoy the people there. I think everyone who bashes is just lazy f****! who don't have a job. Back off my co workers. COOPER FARMS ROCK AND SO DO THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE. Name one place of employment where there are perfect people, you cant.

And for those who work at coopers and are running their mouth about a co worker or about cooper farms, why cant you say the crap to their face. You are pathetic. If you dont like it there do us all a favor and quit.
F Coopers

United States

#17 Dec 29, 2011
Coopers treat there employees like Shit... Sure the bonuses & the free food is great, but only if you arent treated like a slave & forced to put up with the rude workers..Coopers needs a Bigtime ADJUSTMENT!
wehumans

Lima, OH

#20 Jan 3, 2012
serious wrote:
there is no need to talk about cj or tj. they are both good people. I am a worker at coopers and very proud of that. I enjoy working there and I enjoy the people there. I think everyone who bashes is just lazy f****! who don't have a job. Back off my co workers. COOPER FARMS ROCK AND SO DO THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE. Name one place of employment where there are perfect people, you cant.
And for those who work at coopers and are running their mouth about a co worker or about cooper farms, why cant you say the crap to their face. You are pathetic. If you dont like it there do us all a favor and quit.
HAVILAND DRAINAGE AND TILE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On a lighter note (Nov '16) 1 hr Dr Phil 6
Why are liberals so unpleasant to be around (Nov '15) 2 hr Zebra 98
President's visit to Israel 5 hr McDonald CON Drum... 5
Pine lake (Jul '11) 18 hr Huggy Bear Reject 19
City of Van Wert Income Taxes Sun Curious 14
Town Creek Tube Rides Fri McDonald Con Drumpf 7
Comey fired May 25 McDonald Con Drumpf 21

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance