snow emergency
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
idiots

Marysville, OH

#1 Jan 5, 2014
FYI- As of 10:00 p.m. January 5 the sheriff of Van Wert County issued a snow emergency which means only emergency vehicles are allowed on the road ways.
Really

Lima, OH

#2 Jan 6, 2014
Thanks for the info "Nurse Ratched".
just me

Lima, OH

#3 Jan 6, 2014
I really don't know the answer to this, so please be kind.

How do you know when the snow emergency is lifted?
really

Deshler, OH

#4 Jan 6, 2014
Really wrote:
Thanks for the info "Nurse Ratched".
Learn how to spell dumbass
Country living

Akron, OH

#5 Jan 6, 2014
just me wrote:
They will probably update it on vanwertcountysheriff.com when lifted. Check the website.
Funny

Wapakoneta, OH

#6 Jan 6, 2014
just me wrote:
You really don't know what kind of an answer you're going to get on this forum, do you? I believe it will be posted on the Van Wert County Sheriff's website. http://www.vanwertcountysheriff.com/sd/defaul...
just me

Lima, OH

#7 Jan 6, 2014
Country living wrote:
<quoted text>They will probably update it on vanwertcountysheriff.com when lifted. Check the website.
Thank you very much.
I will bookmark that website.
rebel

Lima, OH

#8 Jan 6, 2014
why don't the county sheriff and county commissioners get in line with all the other surrounding counties and establish a clear snow level emergency that is clear to all county residents to follow.the old saying the sheriff or city will not close roads as a service to industries in and around vw is major B.S.your letting people gamble with their own lives over a job.dangerous and inhumane people are put in this situation.make it clear just because it has been done this way for years is not acceptable revamp your system,clearer and more safe
beenthere

Willshire, OH

#9 Jan 6, 2014
Is Eaton closed?
Worker

Spencerville, OH

#10 Jan 6, 2014
beenthere wrote:
Is Eaton closed?
Not what it says on the Eaton HOT LINE open for 2nd shift
nope

Lima, OH

#11 Jan 6, 2014
yes,until emergency is lifted
The Facts

Paulding, OH

#12 Jan 6, 2014
Is Fed Mogul running today and tonite be nice if they would put something on the Tv lima and ft Wayne channel can't b that hard
Worker

Spencerville, OH

#13 Jan 6, 2014
nope wrote:
yes,until emergency is lifted
Then why do they state that 2nd shift is to report as normal when there is a snow emergency !!
Country people

Paulding, OH

#14 Jan 6, 2014
Factories don't care about the person just want u there U can't get in trouble or a point against ya if the County under a state of emergency that's alls to it . Should shut factories down to save the power and gas anyways
tommy boy

United States

#15 Jan 6, 2014
Just called Eaton hot line. Second shift Monday is closed.
Worker

Spencerville, OH

#16 Jan 6, 2014
tommy boy wrote:
Just called Eaton hot line. Second shift Monday is closed.
Thanks ,TOMMY BOY for the update
howdy

Ashburn, VA

#17 Jan 6, 2014
van wert schools cancelled for tues also.
update

United States

#18 Jan 6, 2014
An associate of mine called the VW county Sheriff and was told the snow emergency will be lifted at 6pm.
howdy

Lima, OH

#19 Jan 6, 2014
Worker wrote:
<quoted text> Then why do they state that 2nd shift is to report as normal when there is a snow emergency !!
listen to all of the recording,it stated something about until the emergency is lifted there will be no work,now it says 2nd shif s off and 3rd will depend on emergency and if its lifted use your own oppinion as to if u want to drive or not but to b safe
Unreal

Lima, OH

#20 Jan 6, 2014
I can't believe the stupidity of some people. There is a snow emergency that means emergency vehicles only in the county. Your sight seeing ass does not make you an emergency vehicle. Stay off the god da$! Roads. Really how stupid do you have to be. To go out in this. As if we were not warned about this storm for almost a week. If you have to go to the hospital in a emergency than maybe. Other than that get off the roads. You are breaking the law and making it extremely dangerous for our safety service workers. So you can sight see. It is really really bad out take my word for it. I live in the country and it is as bad as I have seen in 30 years.with the wind and temp. Once again keep your selfish as?ses ofthe roads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christopher Farris 26 min Melissa 12
tasha comment 53 min Buttcrack 27
bed bugs 3 hr The one 8
whats up today mr pope 4 hr in god 304
Jarod Delgado DJ service 5 hr JusSayin 16
cops n ems at old south 5 hr Stub 8
Mikey coombs jr 13 hr Growdahellup 1

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance