Van Wert, OH

#46 Mar 8, 2011
Next thing you know Ill be a doper? and a snitch
William Howard Taft

Van Wert, OH

#47 Mar 8, 2011
shane barnes wrote:
Next thing you know Ill be a doper? and a snitch
Don't get all "high" and mighty with us shane...did you pay your dope bill today? asprin is one hell of a drug.
Wow

Defiance, OH

#48 Mar 8, 2011
Van Wert sure has changed alot hasnt it my gosh at least some of the drugs are taken off the streets right. I would not move back to van wert lived there for almost all my life. I got out while the getting was good i guess. I'm sure glad that i dont live there anymore snitches are snitches but at least the person/ people done the right thing and got the people that was doing what they did caught them in time. RIGHT? i mean come on aint there any honest people in this world left.
whatwhat

Van Wert, OH

#49 Mar 9, 2011
so you left van wert while the getting was good, but you still spend your time on van wert topix, involving yourself in the drama? Must be a lot of productive things going on in this shang-ri-la you left van wert for
KNOWN

Hartford, CT

#50 Mar 9, 2011
Joel Crawford... sitting in jail giving names right now... has an F3 charge and a prior felony but getting off scotch free? hmmmm.... sketchyyyy
wtf

Van Wert, OH

#51 Mar 9, 2011
zac springers on audio snitching me out im getting 4 months in county cuz he begged me for some weed tinted gray van is what the pds using with him be warned
Abraham Lincoln

Van Wert, OH

#52 Mar 9, 2011
I believe Pats been hitting the bottle again.
Wow

Defiance, OH

#53 Mar 9, 2011
yes i did leave van wert but i like to know whats going on in that town thank you very much
isthatafact

Monee, IL

#54 Mar 9, 2011
I keep hearing the name Justin Taylor they call him j.t. I guess. I don't know him ain't even heard of him till a few days ago. Just curious if anyone else has been hearing the same stuff. As for springer he is snitching for a fact. He is in my family so I know but we got no love for zach after what he's done to us
Jj didds

Van Wert, OH

#55 Mar 9, 2011
Springer is definitely on the tapes apparently we got lucky to catch em as they changed the ci laws
Jj didds

Van Wert, OH

#56 Mar 9, 2011
discovery packets how the hell did he think he wouldnt get caught thats 4 people now. My brothers case is from like nine months ago he didnt sell you asshole how could you do him like that? he used to beg for stuff all the time hes got no shame and no friends now. We treated you good.
none user

Bluffton, OH

#58 Mar 14, 2011
its joe moore,he is the major snitch out of them brags bout n laughs bout it,then got paid for it n then set up in an apartment for it to,oh yea he is right back at it with a different group,,he has done this for years n all the small towns around van wert county
you dont say

Delta, OH

#59 Mar 14, 2011
whocaresmoreboutvw wrote:
kyle barnes is a know snitch
WOW REALLY next thing u know he will he will b the one who snitched on his own brother...you idiots crack me up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Campbell 1 hr One_Up_4_Vick 1
thieves 3 hr the know 1
Joel Owen 3 hr badsheepdontfollow 7
Van Wert Football 5 hr fdfvbf 45
Mayors Race 2016 5 hr fista cuffs 5
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
Alyssa Mobely and Jeni Wood 7 hr natasha 20
Boycott Brookside store they raised their price... 10 hr Bob 6
Boycott the VW Fair Fri snicker-snicker 36
•••
•••
•••

Van Wert Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Van Wert People Search