First Prev
of 6
Next Last
fista cuffs

Hinckley, IL

#1 Nov 21, 2011
dont get me wrong, i LOVE beautiful woman , however lately ive noticed a trend on facebook, and other social media, and that is (otherwise) cute girls are twisting their lips up, looking sideways,(and almost always the pic was meant to look like a candid , not set up shot..."duck lips")...i just personally think its not attractive, it kinda makes the girl look fake, and forgive me, but not very bright...am i the only one that thinks this way? i mean really? whats the purpose of it? how did such a stupid trend even start?

Jrminoh

“Why so serious?”

Since: Oct 11

Your Mom, Ohio

#2 Nov 21, 2011
fista cuffs wrote:
dont get me wrong, i LOVE beautiful woman , however lately ive noticed a trend on facebook, and other social media, and that is (otherwise) cute girls are twisting their lips up, looking sideways,(and almost always the pic was meant to look like a candid , not set up shot..."duck lips")...i just personally think its not attractive, it kinda makes the girl look fake, and forgive me, but not very bright...am i the only one that thinks this way? i mean really? whats the purpose of it? how did such a stupid trend even start?
I think you're an idiot most of the time but I can actually agree with you here. It's called "the duckface" btw and it's not a recent trend but it is super annoying. Just like when ugly and/or fat girls take pictures of themselves at that special angle, in just the right lighting, to make them appear less fat and more appealing. Kirbi Smith is a good one for that if you look her up on Facebook and then see her in real life all you can do is think, "wtf?".
omg

Davisburg, MI

#3 Nov 21, 2011
I agree "ducklips" pics are retarded

Jrminoh

“Why so serious?”

Your Mom, Ohio

#4 Nov 21, 2011
Duckface dammit lol.
mmmmm

Canton, OH

#5 Nov 22, 2011
Sry duck face=dumb pics!

Jrminoh

“Why so serious?”

Your Mom, Ohio

#8 Nov 22, 2011
haha wrote:
Lol i know one person i noticed that ALWAYS has duck lips shes on my fb.i think her name is Kayla Read??..and Desi blackmore.
Haha yeah I've seen that Blackmore girls pics before via a mutual Facebook friend showing me. We lol'd.
clevername

Lima, OH

#9 Nov 22, 2011
Brittany Blackmore too..she almost always has the duckface and a shot of her fat titties. Usually you cant see the rest of her body,but we know its there and not attractive lol.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 22, 2011
Are you serious Desiree Blackmore is a good looking black female. That is doing more with her life unlike most people on this site. Get a life for real im tired of drama aren't you all or do you guys feed off the shit to make your lives better.GROW UP

Jrminoh

“Why so serious?”

Your Mom, Ohio

#11 Nov 23, 2011
timswifey06 wrote:
Are you serious Desiree Blackmore is a good looking black female. That is doing more with her life unlike most people on this site. Get a life for real im tired of drama aren't you all or do you guys feed off the shit to make your lives better.GROW UP
Why does she have to be a BLACK female? Why can't she just be a female? Are you trying to say she's black so she has big lips and isn't actually making the duck face? You think she's a criminal too? Dats RACIST!!(sarcasm)

And if you're tired of drama ... Why are you here? Buffet closed?

Location hidden

#12 Nov 23, 2011
One she aint all black Ive known her for years and nice fat joke serious u should look in the mirror ok Desiree Blackmore is a bright lady that is doing alot w her life shes a great person that does a lot for people she has big lips wow are you jealous and so what if she takes pictures of her lips don't look im her to defend desiree cause that what friends do stop picking on high school makes u look like more of a dumb ass take care of ur people leave mine alone

Jrminoh

“Why so serious?”

Your Mom, Ohio

#13 Nov 23, 2011
timswifey06 wrote:
One she aint all black Ive known her for years and nice fat joke serious u should look in the mirror ok Desiree Blackmore is a bright lady that is doing alot w her life shes a great person that does a lot for people she has big lips wow are you jealous and so what if she takes pictures of her lips don't look im her to defend desiree cause that what friends do stop picking on high school makes u look like more of a dumb ass take care of ur people leave mine alone
Settle down chubs. You do realize I was poking fun at your comment because I don't like YOU right? I don't even know this Blackmore chick I've just seen her picture before because a mutual friend on Facebook posted it showing the infamous duckface pose. But yeah, that last comment had nothing to do with her lol. Are you really that stupid? I'm surprised you even got the buffet thing lmao.
ashlynn

Lima, OH

#14 Nov 23, 2011
Jrminoh wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down chubs. You do realize I was poking fun at your comment because I don't like YOU right? I don't even know this Blackmore chick I've just seen her picture before because a mutual friend on Facebook posted it showing the infamous duckface pose. But yeah, that last comment had nothing to do with her lol. Are you really that stupid? I'm surprised you even got the buffet thing lmao.
bahahahahahaaaa your ridiculous. made me bust up. pretty sure this woke my daughter up. i always called it the kissy face but since its not in style anymore...

Location hidden

#15 Nov 23, 2011
Its ok for real you talk about people but that's what lowlife people do cause Ur not skinny are you punk you talking about sitting behind a computer yet you don't say shit WHEN YOU POP A BABY OUT OF YOU THEN COME SEE ME LOL keep sitting on your ass and say your a stay at home dad lol what a joke but do what you do sit and get welfare and think its ok to down grade people that actually are trying to get off welfare you say your smart then get a damn job stop taking a hand out scum bag

Location hidden

#16 Nov 23, 2011
And for the last time gosh i have never said i was skinny i know im fat lord knows but theres one thing i can say i had a baby dumbass low life piece of shit
ALK3

Mount Vernon, OH

#17 Nov 23, 2011
timswifey06 wrote:
Its ok for real you talk about people but that's what lowlife people do cause Ur not skinny are you punk you talking about sitting behind a computer yet you don't say shit WHEN YOU POP A BABY OUT OF YOU THEN COME SEE ME LOL keep sitting on your ass and say your a stay at home dad lol what a joke but do what you do sit and get welfare and think its ok to down grade people that actually are trying to get off welfare you say your smart then get a damn job stop taking a hand out scum bag
Connie that baby could have f*cking walked out of you. And you're too dumb to get off welfare.

Jrminoh

“Why so serious?”

Your Mom, Ohio

#18 Nov 23, 2011
ALK3 wrote:
<quoted text>Connie that baby could have f*cking walked out of you. And you're too dumb to get off welfare.
Bahaha! It probably wanted to. But hey this is a first. Someone sucking welfare dry trying to tell me to get off welfare when we actually use it right lmao!
fista cuffs

Hinckley, IL

#20 Nov 23, 2011
whats your excuse, evil lil lepercoon?

Since: Jul 11

South Bend, IN

#21 Nov 23, 2011
fista cuffs wrote:
whats your excuse, evil lil lepercoon?
Hmm excuse for what?
fista cuffs

Hinckley, IL

#22 Nov 23, 2011
being hateful...

Since: Jul 11

South Bend, IN

#23 Nov 23, 2011
fista cuffs wrote:
being hateful...
Opinionated and outspoken is not hateful.. Its only "hated" by those who take offense to what I say :P and that's not my problem! Take a prozac and go to bed if you can't handle it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pets and putrid water!! 4 hr Joe Jared 20
You might be in Van Wert if... 5 hr Flipside 22
Any good ideas on how to get rid of gnats ?? 7 hr Sue b 6
no (Oct '13) 21 hr Common 23
Blue Grass Festival entry costs Sat u r clueless 3
Suggestions Fri Harybird 6
Van Wert water noxious irritating smell Fri Haa 30

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance