trinity united methodist

trinity united methodist

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Deshler, OH

#1 Apr 19, 2012
What all is going on there? I know since they fired Camille everything is going downhill. I heard from a member of their church board that they are about to be investigated by the denomination for theft and money laundering by the pastor. Is this true?
_Relapsing325_

Orrville, OH

#2 Apr 19, 2012
Get real. Get a life. You need to move on and stop spreading gossip. "I heard," is not proof of anything. The only thing it shows is your prejudice.

Try doing something worthwhile instead of spreading false rumors so you can damage people's reputation.

You don't have to be a low life. Try taking the higher ground for a change. You'll be glad you did.

Since: Mar 12

Deshler, OH

#3 Apr 19, 2012
Excuse me. I was just wondering if anyone else heard this. After all it's another "business" in town. Personally if they declare bankruptcy then there will be many businesses suffering.
churches

Lima, OH

#4 Apr 21, 2012
It's a church, of course they are stealing/laundering money. That's what churches are for. That and tax evasion and the spreading of cult like fairy tales that small minded people think are real.
nikki

Mount Gilead, OH

#5 Apr 21, 2012
_Relapsing325_ wrote:
Get real. Get a life. You need to move on and stop spreading gossip. "I heard," is not proof of anything. The only thing it shows is your prejudice.
Try doing something worthwhile instead of spreading false rumors so you can damage people's reputation.
You don't have to be a low life. Try taking the higher ground for a change. You'll be glad you did.
your an idoit he was saying he heard because its what he heard he didnt say it was true durrrrrr
_Relapsing325_

Orrville, OH

#7 Apr 22, 2012
You sound like a fine Christian bashing the pastor and your brothers and sisters. What gospel do your read?

It sounds more like you want to run things and you aren't getting your way. It sounds like you have a problem with authority. Do you obey God or your own selfish desires.

If you leave Trinity, why would another congregation want to welcome you and your baggage? You won't be happy there either.

Some people think they will hurt the church when they take their ball and go home, but they are wrong. It never hurts the apple tree for the dried up apples to fall off of it and it won't hurt the church for the dead weight to go away.
hey

Mount Vernon, OH

#9 Apr 22, 2012
i saw in the times bulletin help wanted ads they are hiring for the secretary's job, so there ya go, apply for it.
rosetta Stone

Lima, OH

#10 Apr 22, 2012
any organized religion is the biggest waste of time energy and money i have ever seen. give me one good reason why we need organized religion??
hey

Mount Vernon, OH

#11 Apr 22, 2012
you need organized religion so they can molest your children, take your money, and avoid paying taxes. and now they want a say in politics even though they do not pay taxes.
but you give em some money, you have secured your spot in heaven, like an afterlife investment.
_Relapsing325_

Orrville, OH

#12 Apr 22, 2012
rosetta Stone wrote:
any organized religion is the biggest waste of time energy and money i have ever seen. give me one good reason why we need organized religion??
So you can keep receiving you welfare check and food stamps.
_Relapsing325_

Orrville, OH

#13 Apr 22, 2012
hey wrote:
you need organized religion so they can molest your children, take your money, and avoid paying taxes. and now they want a say in politics even though they do not pay taxes.
but you give em some money, you have secured your spot in heaven, like an afterlife investment.
Do you pay taxes? Churches pay taxes genius.
hey

Mount Vernon, OH

#14 Apr 22, 2012
churches are tax exempt there, genius. and yeah, i do pay b/c i'm not a church.
btw, nice name, obsessed much?
Marshall Applewhite

Lima, OH

#15 Apr 22, 2012
rosetta Stone wrote:
any organized religion is the biggest waste of time energy and money i have ever seen. give me one good reason why we need organized religion??
It's all about mass pacification. You aren't being saved, you're being controlled.
hey

Mount Vernon, OH

#16 Apr 22, 2012
no, the pastor said i give him $50 now and i'll sow the seeds of riches in heaven. so i stopped contributing to my 401k and now only invest in fairy tales. i'm gonna be rich, b!tch!

Since: Apr 12

Deshler, OH

#17 Apr 22, 2012
I think the church is run by two of the greediest people ever...Randy Gardner and Ron Bagley. They are greedy for power tho.

It's sad to see what is happening but I know the people that will leave that church will be welcome elsewhere.

Mass chaos = Trinity UMC. Maybe they should consider getting rid of their music leader Deb Sealscott. She will sit and pretend to like you until something happens then work to destroy you.

I heard the choir director was happy to see all them let go. She was smiling the whole time.
rosetta Stone

Lima, OH

#18 Apr 22, 2012
the whole things a waste of time, just live your life the right way, i don't need a church to tell me that and neither do any of you.
hey

Mount Vernon, OH

#19 Apr 22, 2012
i'm thinking about making up my own religion based on a novel kind of like scientology...hmmm, what could it be...ohh how about dark towerology, that way we could talk all cool like "thankee sai' or 'long days, pleasant nights'.
i'm liking it people, i'm liking it alot. who wants to join? although, i'm not even sure yet what we believe lol.

Since: Mar 12

Deshler, OH

#20 Apr 22, 2012
I think it's funny that this new pastor was supposed to be better than Tim Burden. At least Tim Burden did not kill the church. It sounds like the new guy will kill the church in 6 more months.
hey

Mount Vernon, OH

#21 Apr 22, 2012
we think it's funny you still go to church.
VernonWayne

Lima, OH

#22 Apr 22, 2012
hey wrote:
i'm thinking about making up my own religion based on a novel kind of like scientology...hmmm, what could it be...ohh how about dark towerology, that way we could talk all cool like "thankee sai' or 'long days, pleasant nights'.
i'm liking it people, i'm liking it alot. who wants to join? although, i'm not even sure yet what we believe lol.
Let me know if you need a good pastor. Or a good self-fulfilling prophet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seen it coming 1 hr Joe Jared 7
Najah Martin 1 hr i aint lion 18
Animal abuse on 118 2 hr Shootem 19
guy dress like a woman 4 hr I Aint Lion 2
Van Wert 6 hr Well 7
amber 6 hr Well 4
how often is Van Wert water tested? 8 hr chicken noodles 5
burger king 8 hr cm punk 16
wondering 17 hr Take Your Meds 54

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages