First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Marysville, OH

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Just wondering; do the city police drive recklessly very often?

Today at 0900, one of them driving an Expedition ran half way through a red light at the corner of S. Walnut and E. Central Ave. almost causing an accident because he was driving so fast he almost didn't get stopped. Then he turned and went west turning into the back parking lot of the Municipal Court. I wonder what his hurry was since he had neither siren or emergency lights on.

If you were to drive like that they would issue a nasty graham (citation) for reckless op.

Certainly he didn't set a very good example for citizens to follow.
the one

Marion, OH

#2 Dec 31, 2012
it was probably shift change but its not very unusual to see a vw cop breaking the law. didnt you know that a badge means extra rights, leniency, and a double standard. (ie they can break the law to bust you even if its more severe than the law you broke) The court system isnt much better.
bluewater

New York, NY

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Probably a sergeant or lieutenuit also. Everyone needs to drive carefully. Always be on the defensive when driving.
Citation Alert

Powell, OH

#4 Dec 31, 2012
I would like to make a citizens arrest on Topix. You three who posted on here complaining about the police are under arrest for being STUPID!!! I'm thankful to have them around and so are you every time someone in your family steals something from you, or overdoses or slaps around a family member hour the first to dial 911
sigh

Lima, OH

#5 Dec 31, 2012
thats because we can't take matters into are own hands. if ONLY we could....

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#7 Dec 31, 2012
the one wrote:
it was probably shift change but its not very unusual to see a vw cop breaking the law. didnt you know that a badge means extra rights, leniency, and a double standard.(ie they can break the law to bust you even if its more severe than the law you broke) The court system isnt much better.
I actually agree with this. I make sure that anytime I can, especially when I am pulled over for any reason, that I'm filming them. They hate it but they have to accept it. Ask officer Boroff about the Supreme Court ruling on filming the police. I'm sure by now he's well read on it.:)
PunchDrunk

Bowling Green, OH

#8 Dec 31, 2012
BOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! "ONE TIME A COP WAS MEAN TO ME (THE WAY YOU SEE IT) SO NOW I HAVE TO COMPLAIN ON HOW MUCH THEY ARE BIG MEANIES AND NOT ACCEPT THAT I DID SOMETHING THAT MADE THEM TAKE AN INTREST IN ME. IT'S DEFINENTLY IS NOT MY FAULT AND WILL NEVER BE. WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR MY ACTIONS" WHAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#9 Dec 31, 2012
If that's how you think everyone is who has a problem with the police then you're one of the reasons the police are able to get away with so much.
PunchDrunk

Bowling Green, OH

#10 Dec 31, 2012
Right! You got got me.
bluewater

New York, NY

#11 Dec 31, 2012
Citation Alert wrote:
I would like to make a citizens arrest on Topix. You three who posted on here complaining about the police are under arrest for being STUPID!!! I'm thankful to have them around and so are you every time someone in your family steals something from you, or overdoses or slaps around a family member hour the first to dial 911
not one time did i ever complain about the cops. U r sir a dumb a$$ for saying such a thing. I for 1 do not beleive in the court system or the ones who supposed to protect u worthless citizens. Be careful on who u bark at. YOU may just get bite in the process.
Van Wert e n

Paulding, OH

#12 Jan 1, 2013
I bolieve I can't video tape the cops cuz it be ellegal.

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Van Wert e n wrote:
I bolieve I can't video tape the cops cuz it be ellegal.
It's a constitutional right to record any government employee at any time in public places. You may have to get arrested, pushed around and tasered like cattle, and fight your way through the case, but there is already a precedent set and in the end, well, you might win anyway. I've seen good and bad police officers. What bothers me most is the gang loyalty they seem to exhibit and on occasion, the arrogant disregard for human rights.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Yep, you can record what you want. I do it and just hope that one of the pigs tries to arrest me. I agree with Joe up there about that gang mentality too. It's sad that in this day and age I have to teach my kid not to ever trust the police.
idiot

Marysville, OH

#15 Jan 2, 2013
I would rather trust them than you.
Yeahyeahyeah

Lima, OH

#16 Jan 2, 2013
idiot wrote:
I would rather trust them than you.
Way to go. Make another thread all about johnny. You people are all lame. Yes, it's true.
Lestat

Lima, OH

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Yeahyeahyeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go. Make another thread all about johnny. You people are all lame. Yes, it's true.
You just did the same exact thing that you're b!tchin n moanin about, right, lame?
So what, that drug peddling fleabag can give his opinion, but nobody else can?
Uhh

Lima, OH

#18 Jan 2, 2013
Citation Alert wrote:
I don't think it's a matter of not being appreciative of the police officers who do their job. But I, too, was almost hit by an officer who ran a red light on Washington, with no lights or sirens running. Police officer or not, if you're causing unsafe driving conditions, people have a right to be upset.
Lestat

Lima, OH

#19 Jan 2, 2013
Yeahyeahyeah wrote:
<quoted text>
So, wanna tell us again how you don't use anonymous names to talk about yourself online, oh delusional one?
Yeahyeahyeah

Lima, OH

#20 Jan 2, 2013
Again, it's not an anonymous name when I make sure everyone knows its me and why I'm using it instead of my regular account.
Lestat

Lima, OH

#22 Jan 2, 2013
Yeahyeahyeah wrote:
Again, it's not an anonymous name when I make sure everyone knows its me and why I'm using it instead of my regular account.
Right. After nine hours, and only because you blew your cover and had to come clean.
LIAR!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Resivoir 2 hr manager 7
Washington St and Ervin Rd 3 hr C W McCall 2
so i see in the paper we are messing with natur... 3 hr Troll Alert 9
did u ever notice people that smoke pot drink b... 10 hr Yep 4
Jarod Delgado DJ service 12 hr Not impressed 12
News Starr Commonwealth to shut doors July 1 (Apr '10) 15 hr Steven nixon 26
Modern Christian views on sin 18 hr bluesy-girl 58
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages