Delphos Drug Bust

Jrminoh

“Why so serious?”

Since: Oct 11

Your Mom, Ohio

#1 Nov 17, 2011
From The Van Wert Independent :

Area man faces drug trafficking counts
DELPHOS — Charges are pending against a Delphos man who allegedly was selling heroin and other drugs from his grandmother’s residence.
On Thursday morning, the West Central Ohio Crime Task Force, along with the Allen County Sheriff’s Department’s SWAT Team, executed a search warrant at 1400 S. Clay St., Lot 43, in Delphos. The search warrant was obtained after an investigation revealed the sale of heroin at that residence.
After entering the home, officers discovered a 26-year-old man and elderly woman inside the residence. According to officers, the male suspect has been living with his grandmother and was allegedly selling heroin out of her residence without her knowledge. Police do not suspect the elderly woman was involved in any illegal activity.
Found inside the residence were the following items:
A small quantity of suspected heroin
Numerous pieces of drug paraphernalia
Numerous hypodermic syringes
A small quantity of suspected Xanax
Two different types of handgun ammunition
A small quantity of cash
A small quantity of suspected LSD
The male suspect was not arrested at the scene; however, a number of felony charges will likely be filed against him as the investigation progresses, and his name released once he is officially charged.
The West Central Ohio Crime Task Force is comprised of officers from the Lima Police Department, Allen County Sheriff’s Department, Delphos Police Department, Van Wert County Sheriff’s Department, Shawnee Township Police Department, the Paulding County Sheriff’s Department and the Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation. Several federal agencies also work hand in hand with the task force.
This task force is a group of full-time officers dedicated to combating drug trafficking in Allen, Van Wert and Paulding counties.

Jrminoh

“Why so serious?”

Your Mom, Ohio

#2 Nov 17, 2011
Anyone know who this person is?
ya right

United States

#3 Nov 17, 2011
Sounds like bullshit to me, seriously if they caught this young man with even a small amount of the above mentioned.. he would have been arrested... or so it seems . If not no f-ing wonder our system is so f- ed up

Jrminoh

“Why so serious?”

Your Mom, Ohio

#4 Nov 18, 2011
ya right wrote:
Sounds like bullshit to me, seriously if they caught this young man with even a small amount of the above mentioned.. he would have been arrested... or so it seems . If not no f-ing wonder our system is so f- ed up
That's what I thought too. I was always under the impression that if they catch you with felonious substances then you go to jail right then and there. Although they caught an old friend of mine once with steroids and Hydrocodone and didn't take him right to jail so I don't know. The odd thing is if you look at the VW independent statistics page there is a police report of a 26 year old male who lives on the same street (clay) who they had to taze and pepper spray for disorderly conduct when they were trying to arrest him.
sureucan

Lima, OH

#5 Nov 18, 2011
No charges filed yet, so no arrest. Cops building case, getting names of buyers and suppliers. This guys name will be released as soon as he's officially charged. Meanwhile, task force watches granny's house to see who else shows up.
biz

United States

#6 Nov 18, 2011
I knw who this person is. I live in the same trailer court. He is trash and always has been. Also numerous break ins to vehicles including myself in the past wk.
just saying

Canton, OH

#7 Nov 18, 2011
They ought to arrest him, taking advantage of his poor elderly grandma..WTF is wrong with this cops putting his grandma at risk.you know they are going to get info from her...and what does that mean another assault on a elderly..WTF..ONE MORE SCREW UP FROM THE COPS...IM SURE CLAY ST IS VAN WERT CO....
hmm

Mount Gilead, OH

#8 Nov 23, 2011
im guessing his name is chad?
abc123456

Delphos, OH

#10 Nov 25, 2011
hmm wrote:
im guessing his name is chad?
Chad Neuman ring a bell
hmm

Mount Gilead, OH

#11 Dec 14, 2011
abc123456 wrote:
<quoted text>Chad Neuman ring a bell
sure does!!!
sarahbell

Delphos, OH

#12 Jan 26, 2012
its was chad neuman for sure prolly turned snitch already.....seems to be alot of snitches in delphos!
daddy

Delphos, OH

#14 Mar 17, 2012
Jermey kent and Jermey Liniman are the two snitches for delphos police departmen
daddy

Delphos, OH

#15 Mar 17, 2012
Seen papers with my own eyes!!
curious

Delphos, OH

#17 Mar 18, 2012
daddy wrote:
Jermey kent and Jermey Liniman are the two snitches for delphos police departmen
Who is jermey liniman? Never heard that name around Delphos.
Vegas Man

Delphos, OH

#18 Mar 18, 2012
daddy wrote:
Well it wont be anyone of good class and morals. Lmao duhhhh
ForReal

Lima, OH

#19 Mar 18, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is jermey liniman? Never heard that name around Delphos.
They're probably talking about Jeremy Lindeman
also

Seattle, WA

#20 Mar 19, 2012
Stephan Durham, Tyler Durham, Ashley Hunnaman And Danny Hunnaman still at it too! setting up busts after u leave their pad.
wake up people

Seattle, WA

#21 Mar 19, 2012
Its time to fly right and get a life or they are going to get you eventually and then you have a record for life. There is people and places to get the help, but then again you got to want it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Van Crest Health Care 1 hr Senior Client 7
When are they leaving 1 hr Bahahahaha 3
back to slangin 1 hr hittem up 1
Our SAVIOR DONALD TRUMP 2 hr Pope Rush says 56
Democratic party is imploding, support for Trum... 3 hr Russia luv billary 6
Looking for someone to do yard work (Nov '13) 4 hr Tyrelle Whitehead 19
Judas 11 hr Bravo 1
now who died 11 hr Yall stupid 9

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web