youtubelinkdoesn otwork

Port Clinton, OH

#86 Jun 28, 2012
Nuff said wrote:
OMG...This just like O.C. This town has been this way since time began,they have alway's been all about the drinkin..For the most part O.C.has alway's kissed anyone's ass that was a total alcoholic !!!Most of Ohio City has been and will continue to be filled with castaways of booze...lol...I grew up their and lived as well as the next.I cannot understand why anyone that has lived in this town can throw stones at glass houses....For the most part the residents of this town have stole,screwed someone else's man or wife,done drugs,had judged other folks and thought they were better in some way or another!And it all gets swept under the rug..Forgiven by most and rarely brought up!! I am not a biker nor would I ever live their again,I didn't leave anything behind except the judge mental assholes that have been their and think it's such a great place to be.They are still their because all their little sins have always been excepted.So,You just gotta understand O.C.is just like V.W.or any place else that you may think is your little piece of paradise.It comes down to this folks,except it or move on cause the main idiots have spoken and are willing to turn their heads just like they have done since time began.Like most towns,cities O.C is a dump..And the people who live their are trying to hide away in their little hole in the wall house afraid when someone sneezes..Get over whatever and keep breathing your alcoholic air..You who live their should be ashamed of what you have allowed in the past,present and what will be allowed in your future..Scared to death of your own shadow..But,the booze will make the shit all better so go have another,it'll be O'Tay buttwheat...Or if you don't drink and live there just turn your heads as you have so willing done over the yrs.Oh yes,the softball lovers.....lol WTF? Big timers!!! lol This is another thread I know but get over this shit and live for reality not showing your ass over winning or loosing,it's about the kid's having fun not about you and your wanting to be the greatest coach..Geez,grow up already ya little pusses....LMAO
Ramble much? Most of your sterotyping of "Ohio City folks" fits the general population "juding others." Call me crazy, I'm no English major but at least I know the difference between THERE & THEIR and use them correctly! Yes, I live in this town & yes, I'm going to turn my head if someone is an alcoholic not MY problem! If they want to drink their life away then so be it, I'm not about to step in & tell them they need to go to AA & seek help. If the things other people do does not have a direct impact on myself, my family, or anyone I care about why in the hell intervene?
OH well

Genoa, OH

#87 Jun 28, 2012
omg, you think every little town is full of drunks then, because we all got a store/carryout, such idiots on here. I m sure you all have a problem with the persons you are pointing out, and have no balls to say it to their faces. Get a life.
Josh

Wapakoneta, OH

#88 Jun 28, 2012
This topix was brought to my attention today so I thought I would read it and after finishing reading all 80 post I realized that people are f***ING RETARDER To start with no one is perfect and everyone has some kind of problem your not god and if you think you are do the rest of us a favor and go kill yourself and see if you come back. Second of all bikers do more for communitys then any other single person does. Look at all the poker runs for just a quick example that they ride in to raise money for almost anything or one that needs the help. And it dont matter if its a gang or a club you see colors from them all at these events trying to help. Dont get me wrong I aint a member of any club and wont ever be I ride for myself but would not think twice to ride beside anyone of them at motorcycle event that benefited something I believed in I guess in other words if everyone minds there own business there wouldnt be so much trouble in this world. Also Congrats on your Wedding I hope things work out good for you guys in the future
youtubelinkdoesn otwork

Port Clinton, OH

#89 Jun 28, 2012
Nuff said wrote:
I know,but it's just BULLYING that's their norm...HAHAha.....Here's the truth,I am, nor was either,as a child growing up in such a sinful lil hell hole,I chose to leave & live life!!You my hater r a true o'citian!!!It's all you know, it's all about YOU!!LOL...I did not have to be either,I unlike most in your little village am successful,happy,healthy..I don't have to work anymore because I made a life for myself!! I didn't have to drink,do drugs or trap a man as most of O.C. has too....I think you are the one that is an idiot because you are jealous and resentful that someone told it like it is...Your jealous because I made it and you are still living in the crack you were born into..I hope one day you see outside of your little broken bubble!!! I really could care less about that village nor the people,you all deserve what you have received...It may not have a bar but they sure know their way to Rockford to frequent that bar or bars...I don't know what is there and not concerned....Just saying back in the day the shit that person just posted confronting me is now called Bullying....LMAO....what a pos...Enjoy your hole in the wall home and try to be brave enough to crawl out of your crack now and then because there is a lot of Good people out here in the real world and you are not one of them...Oh,thank you for being happy for me and my success,for being brave enough to know that was not what I wanted for my life.. As far as fitting in??Who would want to,I did what I did to get out of that 1 horse town.I just love life and it's rewards........Probably a soft ball coach!!!!Or a parent that is selfish enough to think it's all about them instead of the kids just having a sport they enjoy...Poor misguided people!! Lets all bow our heads and pray!!!LOL The little town that became a village and now is just MC dust!!!! No offense to MC....love you all!! Just sayin GEEZZZZZZZZZZZ
Obviously you're NOT that happy, sounds like you have some major issues!
By the way can't people see out of a bubble if it's a broken bubble? And I quote from your post,->"I hope one day you see outside of your little broken bubble!!!" *Sigh* Please tell me where you went to college so I know not to send my children there if it's going to make them a "successful" person such as yourself. The least the college could have done for you was provided you with proper education.
Sure

Columbus, OH

#90 Jun 29, 2012
Motorcycle Club....Jr Genius
gcsj wrote:
<quoted text>
Motor Cycle
upset resident

Van Wert, OH

#91 Jun 29, 2012
No wonder this town has so many empty houses.. I see now the Quality of the people that live here and that's a shame! It seems like such a quaint quiet little town but I guess I was fooled. As for the comment about Lambert Days, It is once a year and not an ongoing thing. How many of these "street parties" are we going to be having in the middle of town? All the people that are on here talking about how much good this "gang" is going to be doing for our community, Lets See It.. Your First Impression On This Town Was Not Good. What are you doing for our community because thus far all you have done is cause a disturbance! you may have another house sitting empty come Winter. And with the attitude of some of the more ignorant community members I will Gladly move, Its just plain sad.
who cares

Van Wert, OH

#92 Jun 29, 2012
upset resident wrote:
No wonder this town has so many empty houses.. I see now the Quality of the people that live here and that's a shame! It seems like such a quaint quiet little town but I guess I was fooled. As for the comment about Lambert Days, It is once a year and not an ongoing thing. How many of these "street parties" are we going to be having in the middle of town? All the people that are on here talking about how much good this "gang" is going to be doing for our community, Lets See It.. Your First Impression On This Town Was Not Good. What are you doing for our community because thus far all you have done is cause a disturbance! you may have another house sitting empty come Winter. And with the attitude of some of the more ignorant community members I will Gladly move, Its just plain sad.
BYE BYE!!!
i know

Van Wert, OH

#93 Jun 29, 2012
upset resident wrote:
No wonder this town has so many empty houses.. I see now the Quality of the people that live here and that's a shame! It seems like such a quaint quiet little town but I guess I was fooled. As for the comment about Lambert Days, It is once a year and not an ongoing thing. How many of these "street parties" are we going to be having in the middle of town? All the people that are on here talking about how much good this "gang" is going to be doing for our community, Lets See It.. Your First Impression On This Town Was Not Good. What are you doing for our community because thus far all you have done is cause a disturbance! you may have another house sitting empty come Winter. And with the attitude of some of the more ignorant community members I will Gladly move, Its just plain sad.
Hmmmmm I also live close to the ice cream place like you mentioned in your other post and we never heard any yelling. We had company that night and sat outside until at least 2am so I'm not sure what you think you heard but other then hearing the bikes leave there was no yelling. So I am assuming you either don't live over here or you just like to cause trouble where there is none. Either way I have about 9 people that was at our house not including kids that can vouch for the fact there was no yelling and you are a straight out liar. Sorry to be blunt but I don't understand what there is to lie about I wasn't thrilled with them having a party either but as far as I can tell there was no problems so let them be.
Club Not an Stupid

Mount Perry, OH

#94 Jun 30, 2012
Party Once a year, never to be in the street again as we dont want to upset your "quain quiet little towm". Yes we give back to the community and if you need help moving let me know
upset resident wrote:
No wonder this town has so many empty houses.. I see now the Quality of the people that live here and that's a shame! It seems like such a quaint quiet little town but I guess I was fooled. As for the comment about Lambert Days, It is once a year and not an ongoing thing. How many of these "street parties" are we going to be having in the middle of town? All the people that are on here talking about how much good this "gang" is going to be doing for our community, Lets See It.. Your First Impression On This Town Was Not Good. What are you doing for our community because thus far all you have done is cause a disturbance! you may have another house sitting empty come Winter. And with the attitude of some of the more ignorant community members I will Gladly move, Its just plain sad.
funny

Van Wert, OH

#95 Jul 1, 2012
Club Not an Stupid wrote:
Party Once a year, never to be in the street again as we dont want to upset your "quain quiet little towm". Yes we give back to the community and if you need help moving let me know
<quoted text>
...what do u give to the community...
club not gang stupid

Rittman, OH

#96 Jul 1, 2012
.....what do you give...
lol

Van Wert, OH

#97 Jul 1, 2012
im not on here sayin i do like you all...so man up...
lol

Van Wert, OH

#98 Jul 1, 2012
micky mouse had a club too,he gave alot so come on.whats the big bad avenger doin for oc now,they need help about ummm yesterday n now,i dont see u helpin nyone out ...all talk like we thought...lmao
you make me laugh

Brunswick, OH

#99 Jul 4, 2012
lol wrote:
micky mouse had a club too,he gave alot so come on.whats the big bad avenger doin for oc now,they need help about ummm yesterday n now,i dont see u helpin nyone out ...all talk like we thought...lmao
Yep they did help......they used push brooms and swept Main St after the storm. I sure some of them (or possibly all) had damage or clean up to do at their own houses but really sweeping Main St. Their are a lot of elderly people in town that could of used help. And yrs before you say anything I was out helping neighbors and elderly people

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#100 Jul 6, 2012
from what i kno they have been cooking meth,and selling extacy
Seriously2

Van Wert, OH

#101 Jul 6, 2012
X_Executioner_X wrote:
from what i kno they have been cooking meth,and selling extacy
You don't know much then do you?! Yeah I'm sure they are doing that right across from the fire dept. and where the city cop sits all night long. Not to even mention the fact their door is always open so you can see right in to the building.
crap starter

Van Wert, OH

#102 Jul 6, 2012
X_Executioner_X wrote:
from what i kno they have been cooking meth,and selling extacy
OMG!! You must be one of those people who are against them and has the need to make up lies to get people to side with you.
A member

Winter Haven, FL

#103 Sep 30, 2012
Stew, your an idiot
Friend of several, you don't know shit.
You keep thinking you know whats going, because unless your a member, all you know is what your told. dumb ass.
runner

Hollywood, FL

#104 Oct 9, 2012
Rice wrote:
The club is AFFA LADA. Now u explained the second half but what does the first half stand for?
avenger forever forever avenger .
its like a tv show

Delaware, OH

#105 Oct 10, 2012
Im moving to Carmean street

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rebound 2 hr BigBoi 27
Pulled over by vwpd 3 hr lol 3
Underage parties 4 hr wow 12
FOX Bad for GOP 4 hr Pope Rush Says 11
tamara at it again 6 hr Cantbelieveitaint... 2
bubba 6 hr Cantbelieveitaint... 3
Vanessa Stevens 6 hr Friend 5
Kim Thatcher 9 hr alltalk 24
Century Bar 10 hr Cake Crazy 5
died yesterday 12 hr Pope Rush Says 40
The Black Angus On Main and Dylan Bigelow 15 hr BlackAnus 7
More from around the web

Van Wert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]