mc gang aloud to drink and do drugs i...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#44 Jun 26, 2012
I THINK EVERYONE THAT HAS COMMENTED ON THIS POST SHOULD DO THERE RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET AND SEE WHAT THIS MC GANG IS ALL ABOUT. THE PEOPLE THAT THINK THIS POST IS FOR DRAMA,YOU ARE BEING FOOLED.READ PEOPLE READ SEE WHAT YA FIND OUT.SO IF THE MC GANG IS ALOUD TO DRINK UP TOWN OUT ON THE SIDEWALKS ON MAIN STREET AND NOT GET BUSTED, THEN THAT MUST MEAN THAT ANYONE ELSE CAN GO HAVE A COLD ONE UP ON MAIN AND NOT GET BUSTED RIGHT.CHECK THIS OUT IT MIGHT OPEN YOUR EYES
youtubelinkdoesn otwork

Galion, OH

#45 Jun 26, 2012
Go to youtube.com and type in Avengers Motorcycle Club, it's the third one down I believe....or here is the title (Press conference, Avengers Motorcylce Gang members arrested)....the above link doesn't work.
youtubelinkdoesn otwork

Galion, OH

#46 Jun 26, 2012
Ilean dover wrote:
I THINK EVERYONE THAT HAS COMMENTED ON THIS POST SHOULD DO THERE RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET AND SEE WHAT THIS MC GANG IS ALL ABOUT. THE PEOPLE THAT THINK THIS POST IS FOR DRAMA,YOU ARE BEING FOOLED.READ PEOPLE READ SEE WHAT YA FIND OUT.SO IF THE MC GANG IS ALOUD TO DRINK UP TOWN OUT ON THE SIDEWALKS ON MAIN STREET AND NOT GET BUSTED, THEN THAT MUST MEAN THAT ANYONE ELSE CAN GO HAVE A COLD ONE UP ON MAIN AND NOT GET BUSTED RIGHT.CHECK THIS OUT IT MIGHT OPEN YOUR EYES http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BfbRt0vgQLIXX
This one actually works!:)
linkappleyard_du h

Lima, OH

#47 Jun 26, 2012
Ilean dover wrote:
MC GANG ALOUND TO DRINK AND DO DRUGS ON MAIN STREET IN OHIO CITY AND THE BAD THING IS CITY OFFICIALS ARE THE ONES THAT BLOCK OFF THE STREET FOR THEM. AND THE LAST TIME I LOOKED DRINKING IN PUBLIC IS AGAINST THE LAW AS IS DUEING DRUGS.THE CITY COP DID NOTHING.THIS GANG IS AFFILIATED WITH GUNS,DRUG TRAFFICKING,KILLINGS AND FIGHTING DIRTY. WAY TO GO OHIO CITY OFFICIALS HATS OFF TO YA FOR SUPPORTING THE CITY GANG JUST WHAT OUR SMALL TOWN NEEDS.
They better be careful no matter what they are aloud to do; the The Van Buren Boys rule OC and we will not tolerate any of this on our turf. WORD
haha

Brooklyn, NY

#48 Jun 26, 2012
Brady's wife Jamie probably isn't aloud in the clubhouse cause she's a hooker who doesn't bring back profit for the club, not for running her mouth for f,ing nonmembers
upset resident

Van Wert, OH

#49 Jun 26, 2012
I just wanted to get this off my chest. I came to this site for the first time tonight because I heard that this topic was being approached as a citizen of Ohio City I was very upset. I just moved here about 7 months ago. I moved to a very quiet neighborhood with elderly neighbors. I myself have three children between the ages of 8-2 I can tell you I live close to the ice cream shop in town and I heard yelling and screaming coming from up town along with the noise of TOO many bikes going by my house at all hours of the night. My children were scared to death I couldn't get them to sleep and when I did it was hard to keep them asleep. The amount of disrespect shown by these people was outrageous! Why don't they take this crap to their private properties in their neighborhoods?? You know why because their neighbors don't want to hear it! Well neither do I! We were looking at buying a property in Ohio City when our rental lease was up but if this is the kind of things we are going to have to put up with we will go else where. I thought this was a nice quiet family oriented community but I guess I thought Wrong!!
QUIT

Brunswick, OH

#50 Jun 26, 2012
CRYING
Curious2

Van Wert, OH

#51 Jun 26, 2012
upset resident wrote:
I just wanted to get this off my chest. I came to this site for the first time tonight because I heard that this topic was being approached as a citizen of Ohio City I was very upset. I just moved here about 7 months ago. I moved to a very quiet neighborhood with elderly neighbors. I myself have three children between the ages of 8-2 I can tell you I live close to the ice cream shop in town and I heard yelling and screaming coming from up town along with the noise of TOO many bikes going by my house at all hours of the night. My children were scared to death I couldn't get them to sleep and when I did it was hard to keep them asleep. The amount of disrespect shown by these people was outrageous! Why don't they take this crap to their private properties in their neighborhoods?? You know why because their neighbors don't want to hear it! Well neither do I! We were looking at buying a property in Ohio City when our rental lease was up but if this is the kind of things we are going to have to put up with we will go else where. I thought this was a nice quiet family oriented community but I guess I thought Wrong!!
Wow!! I live a lot closer to main then you do and I never once heard any yelling or even music for that matter. I heard the motorcycle's but they weren't any louder then the ones that drive through town every other day. Hope you move before Lambert Days if you can't handle noise cause I can guarantee you will hear the music and see a lot more drunk people that weekend then you did from Saturday night.
youtubelinkdoesn otwork

Hicksville, OH

#52 Jun 27, 2012
If the Van Buren Boys rule Ohio City, why haven't I ever heard of you? I've lived here all my life and have NO clue who the hell you are.

As for Jamie not being allowed in the clubhouse, what makes the difference & why do you care if she's allowed or not allowed in the clubhouse? It's none of your business what she does or who she does at that matter! Sounds like you're just trying to start trouble. If you're that worried about it, why don't you ask her personally??? I highly doubt you ask her to her face, because you know she wouldn't hesitate to put you in your place & tell you to mind your own business.

As for the sounds of motorcycles & loud music...I live very close to Main St. & didn't hear anything that was that horrible. Get over it, what makes the difference if you hear motorcycles that are with this club, or a motorcycle that is driving down 118. Better buckle up and hang on for Wetzel weekend b/c you'll hear bikes non-stop ALL weekend long.
who cares

Van Wert, OH

#53 Jun 27, 2012
upset resident wrote:
I just wanted to get this off my chest. I came to this site for the first time tonight because I heard that this topic was being approached as a citizen of Ohio City I was very upset. I just moved here about 7 months ago. I moved to a very quiet neighborhood with elderly neighbors. I myself have three children between the ages of 8-2 I can tell you I live close to the ice cream shop in town and I heard yelling and screaming coming from up town along with the noise of TOO many bikes going by my house at all hours of the night. My children were scared to death I couldn't get them to sleep and when I did it was hard to keep them asleep. The amount of disrespect shown by these people was outrageous! Why don't they take this crap to their private properties in their neighborhoods?? You know why because their neighbors don't want to hear it! Well neither do I! We were looking at buying a property in Ohio City when our rental lease was up but if this is the kind of things we are going to have to put up with we will go else where. I thought this was a nice quiet family oriented community but I guess I thought Wrong!!
So move already!! It is a once a year thing for them. Jeeezzzzz people you act like they took the town over when in all actuality they stayed right on main st. Seriously I must live in a bubble because I never even heard anything about them having a party until that night. I had to ask someone what was going on when I got back in town and stopped to get gas. I can also honestly say I live fairly close to main st and never heard a thing from them. If I would have came in town from 118 instead of 709 and not seen all the bikes on main I wouldn't have known anything was going on in town.
No Way_duh

Van Wert, OH

#54 Jun 27, 2012
youtubelinkdoesnotwork wrote:
If the Van Buren Boys rule Ohio City, why haven't I ever heard of you? I've lived here all my life and have NO clue who the hell you are.
As for Jamie not being allowed in the clubhouse, what makes the difference & why do you care if she's allowed or not allowed in the clubhouse? It's none of your business what she does or who she does at that matter! Sounds like you're just trying to start trouble. If you're that worried about it, why don't you ask her personally??? I highly doubt you ask her to her face, because you know she wouldn't hesitate to put you in your place & tell you to mind your own business.
As for the sounds of motorcycles & loud music...I live very close to Main St. & didn't hear anything that was that horrible. Get over it, what makes the difference if you hear motorcycles that are with this club, or a motorcycle that is driving down 118. Better buckle up and hang on for Wetzel weekend b/c you'll hear bikes non-stop ALL weekend long.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T he_Van_Buren_Boys
was close

Van Wert, OH

#55 Jun 27, 2012
I heard about this thread and decided to check it out. I live about 2-3 blocks from the "clubhouse". I didn't hear a bunch of burn-outs, people yelling, or loud music from the bikers. But I did hear the people setting off fireworks near the big open lot back by the factory on Skinner Rd. I've lived here for quite awhile and can tell you this does not happen regularly. And the Sheriff was sitting right across from them so it couldn't have been that bad if there were no arrests made. He could have called in a bunch of State Troopers if it got out of control and he needed to and that wasn't the case.
youtubelinkdoesn otwork

Hicksville, OH

#56 Jun 27, 2012
No Way_duh wrote:
Ok so it was a dumb attack! Apparently I have better things to do besides sit and watch Seinfeld!
lmao

Van Wert, OH

#57 Jun 27, 2012
jamie is a pos whore w/a big mouth n thats all she does is run her mouth n wear make-up that makes her look like a fat ass clown,she aint nothing but a lieing bitch that brady should dump,hell he screws around on her all the time nyways,he dont give two shits about her nasty ugly ass,if he did he wouldnt f*ck everything that spreads its legs n front of him
no no

Harpster, OH

#58 Jun 27, 2012
what i gather from this is the people would like to know why the mc gang is given special rights to due things that are against the law like drinking and smoking there joints up on main st on sidewalks and at community building parking lot. and why city officials would help the law breaking mc gang out by blocking off street.and why city officials that knew what was going on did nothing about it.if that was citizens up there doing that they would of got arrested. what makes a tax paying citizen any different.
was close

Van Wert, OH

#59 Jun 27, 2012
I'm guessing, yes I don't know for a fact, that they went to the officials to get special permission to "party on the street". I think they were being responsible with not just doing it and trying to get away with it. Do you know for a fact they were smoking joints out on the street? I highly doubt that they were, since the Sheriff was sitting Right There. And from what I gathered from this topic as well, was that it was a party for them celebrating opening their clubhouse and for a wedding. I'm also sure, that if someone wanted to have a block party they could get special permission as well. You know, having the street blocked off to help keep people safe, and at block parties people do tend to drink out in the open. There are also people that drink some while at Lambert Days, they just don't get crazy. Maybe next time there is a town meeting you could go ask the officials yourself, because I don't know for sure, I'm only guessing.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#60 Jun 27, 2012
This is Van Wert county haha. Their are ton's of motorcycle clubs around the US and very few are per say termed gangs. The Avengers used to have a clubhouse in VW and moved it to Ohio City. I ride a Harley Davidson and drink *not and drive* so i suppose i'm also a druggie too by simple association. Some people need focus on enjoying their own lives instead of bitching about what others are doing for their fun.
rita

Van Wert, OH

#61 Jun 27, 2012
well i hope u enjoy riding your little 883...lmao...maybe someday you can get a bigger bike...lmao
AVA

Van Wert, OH

#62 Jun 27, 2012
friend of several wrote:
i know all these guys brady did quitt coz his wife got barred from the clubhouse for running her mouth too much,same with wetzel nobody liked her,tom quitt for personal reasons,hes mentally nuts n dont take his meds,they still hang out but r not members,yeh the local guys r cool but the out of town club members dont mess around,there is only 2 clubs that wetzel mc allows to rope off camping areas,its the outlaws n avengers,because if you walk/cut through there camp area youll get your ass beat down !!...thats why wetzel ropes them off and warns people to stay away from them n there area,but u always got some drunk idiot that has to walk by n stare n b nosey n they end up hurt,and they r from all over the us and they ride n stop at each others club houses for a place to stay n rest b4 getting back on the rd....and women r nothing but slaves to themif they want to join they get a property of vest with there hubbies name on it...like property of steve n if they have that vest they have to sleep with other members if the dude wants them n ive seen the avenger girls at wetzel take there vest off n go hit on guys so there hubbie can start shit with them...every thing stew said is true,i know these people,ask rick why susie isnt a member,i dont know what hed say but its coz he dont want to share or rent her with other men,wetzel is about the mc club that lets women join n they r treated eqaul as the men n they have to know how to ride how to take care of there own bike n they have to know every harley motor made n order,but they r there own person n r treated with respect by the wetzel men n r not shared or passed back n forth,wetzel is also known to get along with all other clubs they show respect n get it back,they dont want trouble with any other clubs unlike the avengers n outlaws who take over other bike clubs n make them change over there colors,ohio city you do have alot to learn about this club n no it wasnt fair that they shut the streets down for them n let them drink n mark up the streets.
AGREE, AGREE I also have attended Wetzel for 20 some years and know alot of the old timers. I also know Rick and he's a supper nice guy. But this club has strick rules for membership. They LIVE IT, the biker life that is alot of drugs, stealing, woman swapping. PROPERTY OF patch says it all! What woman wears these things?? I am my own property..nobody owns me. OC what the heck was the mayor thinking?? OC will now be the GATEWAY in drug trafficing! Didn't they even look into the AVENGERS?? They are a huge bike club. Before it's all over with they will be running the little town of OC. They will have it all roped off! LMAO Bike party joke, couldn't resist!
me agree

Van Wert, OH

#63 Jun 27, 2012
ava do u ride a triumph...if so ,thank you,but if not thanks too...lmao...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crazy powells 12 min Peter 28
YWCA Peak Fitness 24/7 Closed 26 min Curious George 1
Clinton Insider Reveals 34 min Redneck Moderate 3
Let's Talk Trump 2 hr Dr Phil 11
Tara Gurations Gianormous (Mar '14) 2 hr lol 7
cooper affairs 2 hr Dr Phil 12
Elise Warren 2 hr bout time 4
Eaton fired another employee... (Jul '11) 6 hr getter done 291
A Munzo 8 hr No more 4 sister 24
Eaton Cafeteria 17 hr Dr Phil 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages