mc gang aloud to drink and do drugs i...

mc gang aloud to drink and do drugs in ohio city

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
who

Lewistown, OH

#3 Jun 25, 2012
who are the mc gang?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 25, 2012
Not to be ignorant here but I am...... What does the initials MC stand for? Sorry! Thanks for understanding
Shocked

Lima, OH

#5 Jun 25, 2012
Wow! O.C musta really went to h3ll!
concerned resident

Medina, OH

#6 Jun 25, 2012
I was a little curious Saturday evening when I came back home to see main street blocked off and seen the street lined with bikes. I just thought to myself since when do we close the street down for a biker wedding???

What is this gang anyways? The name on the top reads something like Lada Alfa or something like that. Worries me as to what kind of crowd(s) we're going to subjected to. I personally have nothing against bikers, I just hope this "club/gang" whatever it is doesn't bring a bunch of trouble along with it.
concerned resident

Medina, OH

#7 Jun 25, 2012
Ilean dover wrote:
MC GANG ALOUND TO DRINK AND DO DRUGS ON MAIN STREET IN OHIO CITY AND THE BAD THING IS CITY OFFICIALS ARE THE ONES THAT BLOCK OFF THE STREET FOR THEM. AND THE LAST TIME I LOOKED DRINKING IN PUBLIC IS AGAINST THE LAW AS IS DUEING DRUGS.THE CITY COP DID NOTHING.THIS GANG IS AFFILIATED WITH GUNS,DRUG TRAFFICKING,KILLINGS AND FIGHTING DIRTY. WAY TO GO OHIO CITY OFFICIALS HATS OFF TO YA FOR SUPPORTING THE CITY GANG JUST WHAT OUR SMALL TOWN NEEDS.
When I drove by the cop was at the town building in the parking, the street was lined with bikes & bikers outside, they even had campers parked in the grass across the street from the bait shop.
Seriously

Lima, OH

#8 Jun 25, 2012
Ilean dover wrote:
MC GANG ALOUND TO DRINK AND DO DRUGS ON MAIN STREET IN OHIO CITY AND THE BAD THING IS CITY OFFICIALS ARE THE ONES THAT BLOCK OFF THE STREET FOR THEM. AND THE LAST TIME I LOOKED DRINKING IN PUBLIC IS AGAINST THE LAW AS IS DUEING DRUGS.THE CITY COP DID NOTHING.THIS GANG IS AFFILIATED WITH GUNS,DRUG TRAFFICKING,KILLINGS AND FIGHTING DIRTY. WAY TO GO OHIO CITY OFFICIALS HATS OFF TO YA FOR SUPPORTING THE CITY GANG JUST WHAT OUR SMALL TOWN NEEDS.
Trying to start some drama? They were very respectful to the rest of the town on Saturday night. I live very close (basically in my back yard) to where they had there gathering and I never saw no drugs or fighting. Seems like to me you have a personal issue with the city officials and are just trying to start drama. They all seemed very nice so until they do something horrible in town why don't you give them a chance. Who really cares if they blocked off the street? Whats a matter you pissed that you couldn't drive through town to check on them?
who

Lewistown, OH

#9 Jun 25, 2012
Can someone please explain who these people are???
concerned resident

Medina, OH

#10 Jun 25, 2012
I don't think anyone really knows for sure. I personally have no idea who they are, have only seen a few of them outside during the day. From what I have heard the ones that just got married are very friendly, hopefully that's the kind of crowd they run with as well. There hasn't been any trouble since this "club/gang" whatever they are have came to town, they fixed up one of the old buildings beside where the hardware use to be. As long as there is no trouble, it never does this small town any harm to have something going for it as long it's nothing negative. They deserve a fair chance, I was just curious as to why the street was blocked off?
who

Lewistown, OH

#11 Jun 25, 2012
So they are a group of people that have developed a motorcycle club and they reside in Ohio City I assume? How long have they been up and running does anyone know?
right

Columbus, OH

#12 Jun 25, 2012
I heard it's the new club house for the avengers.
really

United States

#13 Jun 25, 2012
Whoever started this is just trying to cause drama. This club is the Avengers. they may have a bad street rep in other places but if u know the people that are in them you will think differently. Most of the guys that started this club were with Wetzel at one point and time. Van Wert and Ohio City need to open their eyes a little bit. If the mayor ok'd them to be there then why cause a problem by bringing it up on topix. If something was to happen that night then the city officals will know where to begin.
stew

Lima, OH

#14 Jun 26, 2012
its the avengers...some was with wetzel but they got kicked out for causing problems....this club is nothing but trouble...lada=live avenger die avenger...mc=motorcycle club
Rice

Lima, OH

#15 Jun 26, 2012
The club is AFFA LADA. Now u explained the second half but what does the first half stand for?
Sure

Columbus, OH

#16 Jun 26, 2012
I know them and they did not get kicked out of Wetzel. They left on good terms and still socialize with Wetzel. Only 2 that I know of are from Wetzel. I didnt here of any problems from their party. If you want to know about them why dont you ask? I see them in Van Wert all the time.
really

Bellville, OH

#17 Jun 26, 2012
Ilean dover wrote:
I am confused. What does dueing mean?
Sure

Columbus, OH

#18 Jun 26, 2012
Thats van Wert County Dueling Banjos
Hmmmmmmmm

Norwalk, OH

#19 Jun 26, 2012
motorcycle club = mc
stew

Lima, OH

#20 Jun 26, 2012
Rice wrote:
The club is AFFA LADA. Now u explained the second half but what does the first half stand for?
affa = avenger forever forever avenger
stew

Lima, OH

#21 Jun 26, 2012
Sure wrote:
I know them and they did not get kicked out of Wetzel. They left on good terms and still socialize with Wetzel. Only 2 that I know of are from Wetzel. I didnt here of any problems from their party. If you want to know about them why dont you ask? I see them in Van Wert all the time.
bill riley was kicked out wetzel along w/tom sears and brady renner n jayson crider then rick hardesty quitt because wetzels wouldnt let him wear outlaw mc tshirts while he was wetzel member...these guys got together n tried to join the outlaws,the outlaws contacted wetzels about these guys n told them they didnt want them either thats when they got in with the avengers,rented a building on 127 north it got sold to time warner n then rick got the building n oc...all of the other guys quitt except hardesty...so all the bikers that go to the clubhouse n oc are avenger members from bigger cities...no u didnt see ny drugs coz thier not stupid enough to do them outside they was doing all that inside the clubhouse...good job ohio city you have one of the worst biker clubs n your little town now van wert was glad to see them go...lmao...good luck
live and let live

Fort Wayne, IN

#22 Jun 26, 2012
From what I understand they were very respectful and cleaned up very well after themselves. Doesn't sound like they caused anyone in Ohio City any trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OD On Maple 11 hr Joker 28
VW sidewalk repair - tax dollars at work 11 hr Stripped jackass 23
Why are liberals so unpleasant to be around (Nov '15) 15 hr The 4th Commissio... 88
House Cleaning? 21 hr Neighbor 15
Orchard Tree Tue Cool 29
Comey fired Tue Ythelongface 17
This fits most of you Tue dick 7

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages