In the know

Mount Vernon, OH

#102 Oct 20, 2012
Let it die, this thread is dead Haters
Cougs

United States

#103 Oct 20, 2012
Just wrote:
<quoted text>all schools have the same rules. Not sure why people think lincolnview ignores it. I went to vw and all the kids that ended up on drugs, alcohol, or dead had one thing in common a shitty home life. Not a one of them had problems in school or blame the school at all.
What years were you there? I ask because my experience wasn't like yours. Pretty much everyone tried alcohol and at least pot, and some that stuck with substance abuse had a bad home life and some a good one. We had a couple deaths while I was in school and none of those kids had bad homes, since that time we've had classmates and people who were a bit older or younger who have killed themselves. That's split too with some of them coming from great families. What we also had were random times during the year when the dogs were brought in. If anyone was caught with illegal substances there was a consequence that included court ordered therapy.
Roscoe

Bryan, OH

#104 Oct 21, 2012
[QUOTE who="what?!"]Have we forgotten that they're still kids. Probably didn't do anything we never did back when.[/QUOTE]Reflective of their grandparets' values& morals?
just saying

United States

#105 Oct 21, 2012
Placke boys, if memory serves me corect they go to lincolnviiew, one is a senior now. In trouble for breaking in to house.
Hello

United States

#106 Oct 21, 2012
Look at parents
ann

Ottawa, OH

#107 Oct 21, 2012
i agree with dave from cloverdale, kelsey got overlooked in the voting on NWC teams.
matt

Delphos, OH

#108 Oct 21, 2012
This is fun..keep going!
small town trash

Fostoria, OH

#110 Oct 22, 2012
looks like the girls are doing well despite the ignorant people on hear, last laugh is theirs GO LINCOLNVIEW LANCERS VOLLEYBALL
too much to handle

Walpole, MA

#111 Oct 22, 2012
Looks like the Lancers have St. Henry on Tuesday nite. Their season will be over soon anyway. No way they can beat a MAC powerhouse. Can we stop talking about this now???
Fooseball

United States

#112 Oct 22, 2012
small town trash wrote:
looks like the girls are doing well despite the ignorant people on hear, last laugh is theirs GO LINCOLNVIEW LANCERS VOLLEYBALL
Hahaha yeah people are ignorant on "hear".
frankie

Ottawa, OH

#113 Oct 22, 2012
$1.00 says Lview is gonna beat St. Henry. if they play like they played saturday, lancers will win 3-1, but they will all have to play as a team, and that means hit hard, no blown serves & digging that ball.... we will see tomorrow..........
JILL

Marion, OH

#114 Oct 22, 2012
Hey Dave from Cloverdale, If you knew anything about conference voting you would know that a coach cannot vote for her own players. She submits all the stats and the other coaches vote. If you had been to any games this year you would know why she was not voted on.
Lars

Medina, OH

#115 Oct 22, 2012
frankie wrote:
$1.00 says Lview is gonna beat St. Henry. if they play like they played saturday, lancers will win 3-1, but they will all have to play as a team, and that means hit hard, no blown serves & digging that ball.... we will see tomorrow..........
If they lose will they all pop a squat right there on the gym floor? Just curious since some of you think that's appropriate behavior.

No one cares if they win. LV is about farming and cheerleaders, little else.
laughable

Canton, OH

#116 Oct 22, 2012
There's no possible way LV will beat St. Henry. They could play their best game ever and still not even come close to beating them. I've seen both teams play this year. St Henry at their very worst is still better than LV at their best. St. Henry knows fundamentals. Lincolnview is too inconsistant. Im guessing 3-0 Redskins.
dave

Ottawa, OH

#117 Oct 22, 2012
nooooo jill, NWC voting goes like this: the coaches bring stats to the table of only the players they recommend to be on the NWC team from their own team. THEN everybody votes 4 the best players, BUT coaches r then not allowed to vote 4 their own players. your wrong jill. and im with frankie, Lview 3-1 win
urdumb

Delphos, OH

#118 Oct 23, 2012
yeah sure wrote:
<quoted text>Lisa Hundley ring a bell?
hundley is not a lincolnview graduate is she....I thought she moved to mp from ohio city or somewhere else...
frankie

Ottawa, OH

#119 Oct 23, 2012
damn i owe somebody a dollar..... Lview lost tonight 3-0
laughable

United States

#120 Oct 23, 2012
That's ok, frankie. I meant no disrepsect against LV. I've just watched a ton on vball in my time and St Henry is always one of my favorite teams to watch. They are so fundamentally sound and have a lot of tourney experience. I figured they'd walk away with it tonite.
Mason

Fayette, OH

#121 Nov 8, 2012
no of your business wrote:
how about you get off this stupid site and actually do something with your lives instead of talking about girls doing unharmful things.
why are you on this stupid site? so you life is worthless because you're on it? Clearly what they did was harmful or they wouldn't have gotten into trouble now would they?
Anonymous

Cameron, NC

#122 Nov 10, 2012
Does it really matter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Believe Me Trust Me 2 hr Donald J Trump 68
Donald Trump 2 hr Eric 85
Donald trump 3 hr Twinkies 2
New Q posts 21-1-18 3 hr again 2
One Stop Shop AKA Certified (Jun '15) 4 hr Blabberfck 12
CPJ Awards 5 hr Pope Rush says 7
Worlds Greatest 5 hr Pope Rush says 8
Quick lane 22 hr Robolard 10

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web