The Point

Paulding, OH

#62 Oct 18, 2012
Keep Your Nose Clean wrote:
Straight from the school handbook, page 39. I will agree that it is a bit vague as it doesn't specify if this only pertains to school property. But since it doesn't, it would be fair to assume that it means anywhere.
CONDUCT UNBECOMING A LINCOLNVIEW ATHLETE:
This includes fighting or attending fights, immoral conduct, public profanity or obscenity, criminal acts, and insubordination, lying to a school official. Punishment will be in accordance with the severity of the infraction. This will be determined by the Principal, Athletic Director, and the coach involved.
First offense could be the loss of one, two, or three contests and possible removal from the team.
Second offense would be automatic removal from the sport for the remainder of the season.
1st: Thank you for posting facts to help.

This is my point! Because they (meaning all schools if their's reads the same) have made their "rules" so vague that they can use them how ever they choose.

From reading this, however, toilet papering hardly fits into any of the depscription. Peeing.....still a far stretch of fitting into this. Again, I ask then, what exactly did happen? If I were the parents of these girls, I would definately be making a show out of this. The school decided to use these girls as an example because a "whose who" person got offended.

When are officials going to wake up and see that there are a few people like me that have the ability to see thru the BS and see what's really going on.

I couldn't careless when it comes to how this effects my personal life, but I do care in the overall scheme of the world today and how crooked people pave crooked paths. In the end, based SOLELY from topix info, I think that the girls received an unjust punishment. If you have more info/facts that are less vague, I would love to be enlightened.
REAL lancer

Lima, OH

#63 Oct 18, 2012
All of you need to shut up and go read the newspaper to hear about the real news. Youre all adults acting like retards. And for those to say blame it on the parents? Get over yourself. The girls did the act, and got their punishment. Yolo. Better watch out, or ill come pee on you!
The Point

Paulding, OH

#64 Oct 18, 2012
REAL lancer wrote:
All of you need to shut up and go read the newspaper to hear about the real news. Youre all adults acting like retards. And for those to say blame it on the parents? Get over yourself. The girls did the act, and got their punishment. Yolo. Better watch out, or ill come pee on you!
"Youre all adults acting like retards." Hmmmmmmmm.....ok

"And for those to say blame it on the parents? Get over yourself. The girls did the act, and got their punishment." I understand that the girls did the act, but outside of school time, they are under their parent's responsiblity. As for blaming the parents, ummm yeah partially, they taught them, raised, instilled morals of right and wrong.....or did they? Obviously not too well! As for their punishment: they should have never been prosecuted in the school in the first place. It was after school hours, it was hear-say, and no one was officially charged or arrested.

"Yolo" Maybe, but don't screw up that only chance you get either!

"Better watch out, or ill come pee on you!" Take me back to your first comment.....I guess it doesn't make much sense at all now with a closing like this from you!
JMO

Andover, OH

#65 Oct 18, 2012
Wow who cares. a whole thread devoted to silliness
truedawg

Delphos, OH

#66 Oct 18, 2012
details! we need details!
The Point

Paulding, OH

#67 Oct 18, 2012
I would hardly call it silliness when girls were unfairly punished. Especially when no one seems to know EXACTLY what happened, to whom, and how/why it got back to the school.
obvious

West Mansfield, OH

#68 Oct 18, 2012
Who cares? Its over, move on.
Real Lancer

Mansfield, OH

#69 Oct 18, 2012
What happened is a group of girls decided they would break curfew and go toilet papering houses. Some drinking was involved. When they got to a particular house the tping escalated to someone urinating on the porch and items being tampered with. Parents were informed and decided not to do anything about it. So the school was contacted because the atheletic code of conduct had been broken and at least five of the girls admitted they participated and broke curfew. Not everyone involved has been named.
Doyle

Bryan, OH

#70 Oct 18, 2012
Is L'view uninstalling shocks with that suspension system?
Seriously

Van Wert, OH

#71 Oct 18, 2012
Okay, the use of the term "retard" by anyone offends many people including myself. Next, for those of you high and mighty people who seem to think that it is the parents fault, well you REALLY have no clue what your kid is doin when you aren't around so get off your high horse. Trust me...no kid is an angel. I've waited on your little "angels" after ball games and the little terrors destroy a resturant in about 5 seconds flat....so hate to burst your bubbles but your kids aren't perfect and it has nothing to do with the parenting. Some of it may be peer pressure and some of it may be that they are just showing off. Whatever it is, they aren't perfect and either is a parent...ANY PARENT. They did it, it's over and 20 years from now it will all be a laughing memory. Get over your bad selves
truedawg

Delphos, OH

#72 Oct 18, 2012
sounds like the makings of an MTV reality show.
Jill

Tiffin, OH

#73 Oct 18, 2012
Real Lancer, you are far from it. There was NO drinking involved and the parents were not notified first. The man of the house involved went to the volleyball coach and she tried to enforce a 1 game suspension. The wife went to the school counselor and reported it. They both said they didn't want any suspension, but after going to those officials everyone's hands were tied. There was no spray paint it was shoe polish. Nothing was damaged at the house.
end result

Van Wert, OH

#74 Oct 18, 2012
Idiotic parents produce idiotic kids....that's the whole school district at Lincolnview....ignorant plow driving hayseeds.
Bright idea

Van Wert, OH

#75 Oct 18, 2012
How about instead of whining that your kids were mistreated, you be a parent and beat some a$s! When I was in HS only 10 yrs ago, I would have had my a$s beat just for the curfew! These girls still think this is a joke b/c the parents are crying that they were singled out. Yes, it sounds like they did make an example from them but don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Spoiled little betches with crybaby parents is all they sound like to me!
Jack

Mansfield, OH

#76 Oct 18, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Okay, the use of the term "retard" by anyone offends many people including myself. Next, for those of you high and mighty people who seem to think that it is the parents fault, well you REALLY have no clue what your kid is doin when you aren't around so get off your high horse. Trust me...no kid is an angel. I've waited on your little "angels" after ball games and the little terrors destroy a resturant in about 5 seconds flat....so hate to burst your bubbles but your kids aren't perfect and it has nothing to do with the parenting. Some of it may be peer pressure and some of it may be that they are just showing off. Whatever it is, they aren't perfect and either is a parent...ANY PARENT. They did it, it's over and 20 years from now it will all be a laughing memory. Get over your bad selves
Didn't you hear Romney the other night? Even he said what kids do is the parents fault.
You must be serving the girls from the volleyball team. We all know they are trouble.
i know

Findlay, OH

#77 Oct 18, 2012
Whoever commented as the last "real lancer" was fake. And also, there was NO drinking involved, plus it was window paint not shoe polish. And there was no vandalism.
Real Lancer

Mansfield, OH

#78 Oct 18, 2012
i know wrote:
Whoever commented as the last "real lancer" was fake. And also, there was NO drinking involved, plus it was window paint not shoe polish. And there was no vandalism.
How can I be fake when I'm right here? There was drinking and yes you're right it was paint. Last time I checked using paint on someone else's property was vandalism. As is urinating on their property (it's also public indecency), and tping is different in every state. In some it's also considered vandalism. Plus they were out past curfew and on people's private property. So add it up, lots of infractions.
Seriously

Van Wert, OH

#79 Oct 18, 2012
To "end result"...hope you ain't talkin with your mouth full. And incase you didn't catch that bit of sarcasm let me explain. Farm kids come from a farmer. Farmer grows food. Farmer sells food to companies, stores ect. You purchase that food. You eat that food. That food gives you energy to run that big mouth of yours.

To jack....I could careless what Romnuts has to say.
Just

Norwalk, OH

#80 Oct 18, 2012
end result wrote:
Idiotic parents produce idiotic kids....that's the whole school district at Lincolnview....ignorant plow driving hayseeds.
you have Internet at the Olympic lane trailer court? At least the county kids passed their proficiency test. Talk about idiots!
amazed

Van Wert, OH

#81 Oct 18, 2012
Lincolnview has always had the cliques like any other school, but they have refined it with decades of nepotism. I dont think the school has any right to step in because some whine ass went to them and said 'i dont want them punished, just talk to them or whatever, knowing full well some self important ass would punish them. I went to lincolnview, and its the same its been for 30 plus years. As far as some of the negative remarks about these girls, rather have them peein on a porch than doin heroin and other actually dangerous crap.If some of these school officials knew the crap their kids did when i went to school with them, they'd move far away out of embarrasment and disown their kids. I'm amazed this is a thread, and embarrassed i contributed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know Joe 2 hr Joe Jared 2
Joey Mohr and Alex Whine baby 2 hr lol 6
Alisha Johnson/Stemen 2 hr wow 6
cafe 2 hr Joe Jared 4
Kirby 3 hr Not Joe Barry or ... 1
Barry 3 hr Not Joe Barry or ... 1
CAFE group to enter Mayor race 3 hr Not Joe Barry or ... 1
Non profit hospital 3 hr Joe Jared 18
N Race St Railroad 6 hr Rush Says 14
eaton 23 hr jamesdean 21