Lincolnview volley ball team suspension

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
ryan

Ottoville, OH

#1 Oct 9, 2012
does anybody know who the 5 girls are on L'view VB team that got suspended & why ??
Get a brain

Lima, OH

#2 Oct 9, 2012
Its called volleyball! One single word! You have to be pretty dumb not to know this!
no sense

San Jose, CA

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Get a brain wrote:
Its called volleyball! One single word! You have to be pretty dumb not to know this!
Who cares? And how rude of you to say that.
SMH
Lost in translation

Fostoria, OH

#5 Oct 10, 2012
I heard one of them got suspended because her shoe laces were blue and gold. DUH, who cares , they're kids and none of your business. Grow up
Get a brain

Lima, OH

#6 Oct 10, 2012
no sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? And how rude of you to say that.
SMH
lol Sorry I insulted you, shit for brains!
Fools

Elyria, OH

#7 Oct 11, 2012
What did happen
LOL NO

Kings Mills, OH

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Lost in translation wrote:
I heard one of them got suspended because her shoe laces were blue and gold. DUH, who cares , they're kids and none of your business. Grow up
Not even close to the reason why!
Lancer

United States

#9 Oct 11, 2012
Homecoming=too much partying
REAL lancer

Lima, OH

#10 Oct 12, 2012
I don't believe that it is any of anyone's business. I'd appreciate that whoever started this tread would remove it. Thank you.
LLLLL

Mansfield, OH

#11 Oct 12, 2012
Lancer wrote:
Homecoming=too much partying
Funny...Lincolnview does not have homecoming until basketball season. The reason they were suspended was for something so small and not harmless in any way - toilet papering - and because of the new "athletic promise" and certain board members, they were suspended for "acts unbecoming of an athlete"...seriously stupid.
what?!

United States

#12 Oct 12, 2012
Have we forgotten that they're still kids. Probably didn't do anything we never did back when.
Lancer

Barberton, OH

#13 Oct 12, 2012
LLLLL wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny...Lincolnview does not have homecoming until basketball season. The reason they were suspended was for something so small and not harmless in any way - toilet papering - and because of the new "athletic promise" and certain board members, they were suspended for "acts unbecoming of an athlete"...seriously stupid.
Just bc they don't have a homecoming for football means nothing. All of the surrounding schools do and they are allowed to take dates from Lview. Aside from that the after parties included kids from surrounding schools. Those girls got busted.
REAL lancer

United States

#14 Oct 12, 2012
Just bc they don't have a homecoming for football means nothing. All of the surrounding schools do and they are allowed to take dates from Lview. Aside from that the after parties included kids from surrounding schools. Those girls got busted.
That is untrue. None of the girls got busted by drinking or because of homecoming. It was because of tping.
Fools

Sunbury, OH

#15 Oct 12, 2012
LOL NO wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close to the reason why!
no sh it It was a joke you idiot
Lizzy

Marion, OH

#16 Oct 12, 2012
Toilet papering!! And it was reported by a school board member who thinks her family does no wrong!
Cause

Wakeman, OH

#17 Oct 12, 2012
She wipes her a ss with Scented toilet paper! She was upset the the girls were wasting it on trees.
Incorrect Info Again

Fort Jennings, OH

#18 Oct 12, 2012
It was more than toilet papering! It started with breaking curfew and esculated beyond anything innocent. And not all of the guilty got punished.
LLLLL wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened

Wakeman, OH

#19 Oct 12, 2012
To....No harm, no foul??
Pusher

Lima, OH

#20 Oct 12, 2012
Peeing on the victims porch is real classy for a girl to do right? No wonder they got suspended.
Shoulda

Wakeman, OH

#21 Oct 13, 2012
Pissed on the 'victim' and made it worth the suspension time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three more arraigned on drug trafficking charges (Sep '12) 4 hr Harybird 40
Former Democrat Mayor of Hubbard Ohio Gets Life... 8 hr Liberal voter 1
college educated 8 hr D J R Jr 7
Democrat Party Approval ar 25 Year Low 8 hr Steve Rusk 31
Old schlotzskys spot 10 hr U hav nothing 2offer 7
next mayor 10 hr Hands Down 5
Wealthy Congressmen 12 hr One 7
Don't Be Fooled. No means NO! 19 hr vwo 41
News Galloway charged with multiple felonies after a... (Feb '17) Fri Acg 69

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages