Vw bike ralley
Children of the corn

Medina, OH

#1 Jun 17, 2012
Just wanted to say the ralley in the corn was freaking awsome!!!
haha

Garrett, IN

#2 Jun 17, 2012
NOT!!!

“Sarcasm Offered Daily”

Since: May 12

Van Dirt, Ohio

#3 Jun 17, 2012
LOL fail
enough

Lima, OH

#4 Jun 17, 2012
Why have I heard nothing about the infamous women's corn oil wrestling? Did it happen? Was it as disgusting as it sounded?
Nada.

“Sarcasm Offered Daily”

Van Dirt, Ohio

#5 Jun 17, 2012
enough wrote:
Why have I heard nothing about the infamous women's corn oil wrestling? Did it happen? Was it as disgusting as it sounded?
Nada.
Hell I had forgotten all about that! So yeah guys, what happened?? If it was all Van Wert women then I sure hope that they called in a hazmat squad to properly dispose of the used and subsequently contaminated corn oil.

“you like it, you like it a lot”

screw you

#6 Jun 18, 2012
that's how pepsi gets it's flavor. hmmm...refreshing.
i was there

Van Wert, OH

#7 Jun 18, 2012
just 2 people did the oil wrestling and not any nudity involved
Curious

Galena, OH

#8 Jun 18, 2012
And, who were the two people? Was Donna Pierce one of them. I am guessing that she was.
i was there

Van Wert, OH

#9 Jun 18, 2012
Curious wrote:
And, who were the two people? Was Donna Pierce one of them. I am guessing that she was.
^^^ no ^^^ they both were from the playboy energy drink stand.
i was there

Van Wert, OH

#10 Jun 18, 2012
enough wrote:
Nada.
The pool was filled with water they just put a little bottle of oil over the woman to make them slippery.
Tweedle dee

Mount Vernon, OH

#11 Jun 19, 2012
Curious wrote:
whats the obsession with donna pierce? She is a cool chick, I would love to watch her oil wrestle.....shes a lot hotter than most of the chicks around here!
F.U.

Lima, OH

#12 Jun 19, 2012
Children of the corn wrote:
Just wanted to say the ralley in the corn was freaking awsome!!!
Yeah, so awesome that the vendors all got bilked out of thousands of dollars and Henry never got paid for his jumps. Really awesome.

United States

#13 Jun 19, 2012
[QUOTE who="F.U."]<quote d text>
Yeah, so awesome that the vendors all got bilked out of thousands of dollars and Henry never got paid for his jumps. Really awesome.[/QUOTE]o i think he will be paid.there is a picture on fb of a bike amd i thinkk its being held hostage until he gets his money....cj is a jerk.
Jackson

Lima, OH

#14 Jun 19, 2012
sam_cro wrote:
[QUOTE who="F.U."]<quote d text>
Yeah, so awesome that the vendors all got bilked out of thousands of dollars and Henry never got paid for his jumps. Really awesome. "

o i think he will be paid.there is a picture on fb of a bike amd i thinkk its being held hostage until he gets his money....cj is a jerk.
Good for Henry.

United States

#15 Jun 21, 2012
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for Henry.
yea i have known hen for years...he deserves his cash ....rally for the clowns was a joke...if they would have started small maybe it would have went somewhere ...the venders were promised 5000 prepaid tickets...all lies.....
Yuuup

Lima, OH

#16 Jun 21, 2012
Heath eggleston yum yum sexy as hell
howdy

Davisburg, MI

#17 Jun 21, 2012
Yuuup wrote:
Heath eggleston yum yum sexy as hell
ya his WIFE thinks so too
yuuup

Lima, OH

#18 Jun 21, 2012
no one cares if he has a wife or not ... still sexy
marly

Lima, OH

#19 Jun 22, 2012
he cares n shes pretty hot herself !!....i would do her n a heartbeat...lmao...but she loves her man...good lookin couple...
silent

Lima, OH

#20 Jun 22, 2012
oooooo yeh gotta love a red head,n shes got red pubes too i had her not long b4 they got back together....shes a wild woman,mean n the sack...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State permits? 41 min food for thought 6
Casey’s General Store Coming to Van Wert. 43 min Liz 23
Kasey 2 hr Janie 1
County commissioner 4 hr Justaliltickle 37
Grieving Parkland father ripped for ‘Trump 2020... 7 hr D J T Jr 21
The new business downtown 8 hr mike 168
The House of Trump 8 hr Brilliant Democrat 159

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance