Next Last
whatsup

United States

#1 Jul 21, 2011
Why why why?
whatsup

United States

#2 Jul 21, 2011
This kids working my last nerve. Does he ever shut up?
pot stirrer

Spencerville, OH

#3 Jul 22, 2011
Someday he will end up on the wrong side of:
a) a gun
b) an infected heroin needle
c) a prison cell
d) Johnny Murphy's penis.
Pick one.
s0_s3r1ous

Lima, OH

#4 Jul 22, 2011
Stay away from him if you don't like him duh
whatsup

United States

#6 Jul 22, 2011
Most people try du! He has a big mouth and never shuts up! I feel bad for his brother.
IM oN eVeRyThInG

Lima, OH

#7 Jul 22, 2011
Dustin is just as bad. I remember when he use to torture dogs and other small animals and get high on Ritalin and everything else when he lived in Middle Point with some dude right on the corner. He use to stick screw drivers up dogs bums then stick them in the freezer and then the tub and run cold water on them before he buried them alive. At least Kori ain't done no sick crap like that at least that I know of. I hear Kori is getting married though! What's up with that? I just wanna know what sick, disgusting, trailer trash, idiot, of a woman would marry HIM?!?!?
Schnozzberries

Spencerville, OH

#8 Jul 22, 2011
IM oN eVeRyThInG wrote:
Dustin is just as bad. I remember when he use to torture dogs and other small animals and get high on Ritalin and everything else when he lived in Middle Point with some dude right on the corner. He use to stick screw drivers up dogs bums then stick them in the freezer and then the tub and run cold water on them before he buried them alive.
I heard he does the same thing with Turkeys now.
s0_s3r1ous

Lima, OH

#9 Jul 22, 2011
He is married and as long as he's happy with his wife, what business of yours is it?
blackberry

Santa Clara, CA

#10 Jul 22, 2011
Maybe because it's disgusting that anyone would have sex with him let alone marry the fool. The only good one of those brothers died no thanks to Denise
ssssssss

Mount Gilead, OH

#12 Jul 23, 2011
My wife used to babysit for those boys. That boy has a few issues that nobody knows about, but a few select people. Yes he is annoying, and yes he has gotten on our nerves, but he is acting the only way he knows. And as far as him getting married, everyone should be happy that he found someone able to deal with him on a daily basis. People need to mind their own business.
justagirl

United States

#13 Jul 23, 2011
So looks like johnnyis back. Talking crap about dustin agen. He must really want he's nuts. I know for a fact that he never did that to dogs. Johnny u really are a worthless fairy. Don't you have some drugs to od on. And please die soon so everyine can be happy.
really

United States

#14 Jul 23, 2011
You guys are so pathetic. Since when is every persons business in van wert or wherever, YOUR business? Oh yeah, that's right, ITS NOT. Can't the people who just get on here to trash other people just get a life, get a job, get laid, something? Its like if topix got banned altogether, I swear you guys would probably die. You're trying to say kori never shuts up? OBVIOUSLY NEITHER DO YOU. So maybe you should start first? And there is nothing wrong with dustin. If you guys arethe onesw that are f*cking annoying
really

United States

#15 Jul 23, 2011
really wrote:
You guys are so pathetic. Since when is every persons business in van wert or wherever, YOUR business? Oh yeah, that's right, ITS NOT. Can't the people who just get on here to trash other people just get a life, get a job, get laid, something? Its like if topix got banned altogether, I swear you guys would probably die. You're trying to say kori never shuts up? OBVIOUSLY NEITHER DO YOU. So maybe you should start first? And there is nothing wrong with dustin. If you guys arethe onesw that are f*cking annoying
You guys*
pot stirrer

Spencerville, OH

#16 Jul 23, 2011
really wrote:
Your rose colored glasses are obscuring your vision. You may want to take them off so you can see reality.
Nobody

Ashburn, VA

#17 Jul 28, 2011
KORI's GETTING AN ANNULMENT CUZ THE FAT BITCH CHEATED ON HIM. AGAIN! BTW MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!
ppl r rude

Lima, OH

#21 Feb 20, 2012
kori likes fat ugly reres
Wow

Herndon, VA

#24 Dec 27, 2012
kori is a lying theif. he stole movies from a 4 yr old girl. he doesn't like the truth getting out. almost every post that people put the truth out there on gets deleted.

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#25 Dec 27, 2012
I normally don't join in on threads like this but I'm afraid that Kori is the #1 gayest dude I've ever met.
Wow

Herndon, VA

#26 Dec 29, 2012
kori cheated on his wife with some chick and cheated on that chick with another chick.... what the heck is wrong with him? is he trying to catch/spread every std known to man? gag

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#27 Dec 29, 2012
Better question ... Wtf is wrong with these nasty women who are letting Kori Glossett touch them with his little weenie in the first place??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
question for the atheist 10 min Dr Phil 175
Nate Gaddy and the police 3 hr lokmnji 10
tommy grasshaver 5 hr Do explain 14
"New" Balyeats Restaurant 9 hr Paula Kline 25
Derrick Kampf 10 hr Paula Kline 10
Jeremy Busbey 10 hr lucky 17
nursing homes (Apr '11) 18 hr TRSHACK 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages