Central and South Americans on the rise in the Valley

Aug 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: LA Observed

The Times has caught on to the demographic shifts in the middle of the Valley that are finding places like Van Nuys taking in more Latin American immigrants from beyond Mexico.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jun 30, 2014

“Built like a ”

Since: Aug 08

North Korean missile!.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Yup.
yoyo

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

fu ck that!!

Since: Sep 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

yoyo wrote:
fu ck that!!
Gloop!
Amigo

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

Welcome amigos!!! ;)

“Built like a ”

North Korean missile!.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2014

Wells that's swell.
USA

Delano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2014

Judged:

I prefer central and south americans than the f...uck lousy and noisy mexicans they dont respect our laws. This mexican ppl wants to change our country....at least central american ppl respect our laws and follow our rules...so what if the middle of the valley is full of latin americans im glad for them...welcome amigos....and f..uck the mexicans...
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2014

Just think....the new wave of low lives from South America....robbing the illegal Mexicans.... Love to see the poor Mexicans who are losing there 7 dollar an hour jobs to those darn South Americans that will do the jobs illegal Mexicans won't DO....FOR THREE BUCKS AN HOUR......lol. WTF If things work out, they will get into turf wars and kill each other... then maybe we americans can take back our Country.

“Built like a ”

North Korean missile!.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2014

ronnie wrote:
Just think....the new wave of low lives from South America....robbing the illegal Mexicans.... Love to see the poor Mexicans who are losing there 7 dollar an hour jobs to those darn South Americans that will do the jobs illegal Mexicans won't DO....FOR THREE BUCKS AN HOUR......lol. WTF If things work out, they will get into turf wars and kill each other... then maybe we americans can take back our Country.
I like your brain, it's shiny.
USA

Delano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2014

ronnie wrote:
poor mexicans hahaha...lol...they are the big time drug dealers. Narcos. The majority of activists are from mexico . And u said the central america and south are the worst ppl. Huh...now im thinking the way u express yourself is because u are a mexican or mexican american. Because im gringo and trust me u are in the wrong bus...I know ppl from nicaragua costa rica venezuela chile and Iet me tell u something. Those ppl are very respectful ppl. They dont try to change our laws and they respect our country did u know when they try to immigrate tru mexico..the goverment from mexico treat them like s..hit..but when a mexican cross our borders we treat them like human being....but u still hear those f..ucking mexican complain about something that they invented. And that's when those activist try to manipulate against this country....bastard activist. So don't be ignorant and respect this country. And im done with yuor a...ss.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Nuys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Pea solved 200,564
can someone tell me what movie this is? 4 hr movie question 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr Donny B 7,922
Judge OKs Court-Appointed Attorney For Lead Def... 18 hr Maria 2
Review: Northridge Dental Works 19 hr texasfilings 1
Text me I'm horny (Apr '12) Tue hornygirl56 20
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961
•••

Van Nuys News Video

•••
•••

Van Nuys Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Van Nuys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••