First Prev
of 2
Next Last
City man

Virgie, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2009
All you lowlifes in van lear need help, Hollar scum, the goverment needs to come in and clean all you toothless non working lowlifes out, and send you to some deserted island, then nuke it.
i know

Louisa, KY

#2 Nov 17, 2009
City man wrote:
All you lowlifes in van lear need help, Hollar scum, the goverment needs to come in and clean all you toothless non working lowlifes out, and send you to some deserted island, then nuke it.
you are a real nut case if you dont like it pack your big city matching luggage two save-a-lot shopping bags and get the hell out.
johnny sack

United States

#3 Nov 17, 2009
oh yea? where do u like at city man, 6th street?
Patricia

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2009
i know wrote:
<quoted text>you are a real nut case if you dont like it pack your big city matching luggage two save-a-lot shopping bags and get the hell out.
Classy!
City man

Virgie, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2009
scum lower than snake shi?
Van Lear

Pikeville, KY

#6 Nov 23, 2009
It always sucked
Curious

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Nov 24, 2009
I lived in Van Lear for the biggest part of my life and when I lived there it was a great place. I have not been around much in over 20 years and am just wondering what kinds of bad things are going on there? Someone enlighten me please.
nonbias

Inez, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2010
let me tell you all something if you live in johnson county then you should realize it all sucks i haven't seen one part that is any better than the rest of it so don't sit on your high horse and judge people you don't even know i know a girl who lives in van lear and works 60-80 hours a week so don't judge everyone for your stupidity and narrow-mindedness just because you don't agree with somethin doesn't mean it is bad so think before you talk from now on because there are people in every zip code that you ay not like don't generalize about one area.
PDQ42

AOL

#9 Jan 14, 2010
has anyone seen reajohnia lately would like to hook-up with her again ==it's has been a few yrs.had some times
Makita

Virgie, KY

#10 Feb 25, 2010
Okay City Man, I have lived in Van Lear my entire life and it is not as bad as what you say it is. This might suprise you, but I have ALL of my teeth! You don't need to be judging other people, when I guarantee you don't live in that nice of a place either.
Brian barton

Xenia, OH

#11 Mar 5, 2010
my name is amanda my husbands name is brian we live in xenia oh.we use to live in vanlear along time ago our son was born there in 1991 my husband had alot of friends there david mccourt and brian mccourt where they are know who knows!!! anyway we liked living there!!
new here

Printer, KY

#12 Mar 7, 2010
i hate this place
Brenda

Williston, SC

#13 Mar 8, 2010
Brian barton wrote:
my name is amanda my husbands name is brian we live in xenia oh.we use to live in vanlear along time ago our son was born there in 1991 my husband had alot of friends there david mccourt and brian mccourt where they are know who knows!!! anyway we liked living there!!
Are you Dianes daughter-in -law?
Makita

Virgie, KY

#14 Mar 8, 2010
new here wrote:
i hate this place
which part of van lear do u live in?
new here

Printer, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2010
Makita wrote:
<quoted text>
which part of van lear do u live in?
why you want to know for
new here

Printer, KY

#16 Mar 9, 2010
i live here and i live in a nice place
Makita

Virgie, KY

#17 Mar 10, 2010
Well, I was just wandering because you said that you hate this place.
new here

Printer, KY

#18 Mar 10, 2010
across the big hill
Makita

Virgie, KY

#19 Mar 10, 2010
okay
new here

Printer, KY

#20 Mar 10, 2010
you a male

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Lear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men wearing pantyhose (Mar '14) 23 min tips 21
PHS basketball 24 min Doughball 10
Greg Swartz is a child rapist 50 min Real fact 82
Officer Rule Breaker 1 hr Tired of the crap 7
online court dockets? (Jul '12) 3 hr her 10
floyd county jail:time to speak up 3 hr uhhuhuh 14
destiny haney 5 hr IdDoher 14
Van Lear Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web