unknown

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2010
I was told by a reliable person that Tammy gets money for every bit of information for giving tips on who is doing what and where and their names of any illegal activity thats why she can go anywhere messed up on everything and not go to jail One of the biggest informants in Van Lear....To whom it may concern the info came from a close relative and also if you see them check their arms or anywhere for track marks.... Her husband shot up and had a heartattack and went to the hospital not long ago and she was so mess up she got caught at Speedway with a needle with stuff in it and never went to jail Strange isnt it
somebody from van lear

Virgie, KY

#2 Jun 24, 2010
unknown wrote:
I was told by a reliable person that Tammy gets money for every bit of information for giving tips on who is doing what and where and their names of any illegal activity thats why she can go anywhere messed up on everything and not go to jail One of the biggest informants in Van Lear....To whom it may concern the info came from a close relative and also if you see them check their arms or anywhere for track marks.... Her husband shot up and had a heartattack and went to the hospital not long ago and she was so mess up she got caught at Speedway with a needle with stuff in it and never went to jail Strange isnt it
Summer if this is u you need to get your facts strait before u write them down!! They serve all of their time in jail and she did go to jail that night!! You need to worry about yourself and stay out of everybodys business!!
unknown

United States

#3 Jun 24, 2010
No you need to get your facts straight about who this is...

Since: Jul 09

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 30, 2010
last i heard about tammy barker was she had just recently got out of jail, and by recently i mean about 4 or 5 months ago. i was under the assumption she had to go to so many NA meetings and keep her nose clean. aint heard much about her recently so i guess she's done a good job at that atleast...
Kayla And Alesha

Martin, KY

#5 Jun 30, 2010
Yea if this was Summer Mullins that wrote it she is a mouthy, gutter-slut! She starts shit between every1 and won't back it up unless it's a small younger person. Kayla
Yea and if ur gonna talk about other peoples kids u better take care of ur own first. And 4 ur info my kids are smart ,beautiful and perfect and so am I. So what do u think about that. Alesha
Concerned Citizen

United States

#6 Jul 2, 2010
Kayla you've got the nerve to talk about people don't ya...How many people have you gave a sexual diseases to???You should be locked away, because you would have sex with a 15 year old, if they would just give you their lolly pop money to buy pills with. You dad can't even have any friends because the first thing that comes out of your mouth is got a pill, if not got any money i'll sleep with you for it. Remember when you dad's friend Ronnie C. took you to Days Inn and you past out sucking his slong, and hard to tell what else, or who else you done that night. You should be a shame but it runs in the family since you mamaw was one of the biggest ho's in Van Lear. You now I would say you should clean up your act, but that's the only way you know how to get money is prostitution. Something is really wrong with you when you mom is haveing sexual activities with your dad you storm in the room and get mad and jealous wishing it was you. You are mentally disturbed, and if your parents cared about you they would put you in an institution cause your one screwed up individual. I could go on, but you not worth another paragraph. Please do us all a favor and get help!!!!You need it!!!
hunter

Martin, KY

#7 Jul 8, 2010
Every one of you know who this is. I hate to see people I have known for year's fight.I have known tammy over 20 year's if she gave info. out I would'nt be here. Summer I've known you 17 year's you are NO rat.Becase Im still here. I dont know why you dont like kayla but she is also A frind of mine I have known Along time.I think there is more to all this then just what has been said. I'll stay out of you guy's bissnes- just dont jump the gun love you guys.Im out
Tammie Barker

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2010
Tell me who you R and we'll work it out face to face... If you're gonna run your mouth with lies then atleast let me know who you R...Everyone that knows me, laughs about this, and yes it is funny that people get so bored with life, that they have to try to mess up someone elses. GROW UP!!!!!!
Tammie Barker

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Aug 10, 2010
and by the way thank you HUNTER. Love ya bub...
Kayla Michelle Fannin

Van Lear, KY

#10 Oct 15, 2010
Oh...u talk alot of shit but of course u won't write ur name! I am friends w/Summer and Tammie so we have no problems w/each other and 4 ur info. I was checked at the health dpt. Sept.13 and I am clean. U crossed a big line so come 2 my face if ur brave enough...but I doubt u will bitch! I'll give u some help alright. This site is so stupid,it's gonna get sum1 hurt bad!!!! P.S. Thanx Joey...luv ya'!!
Kayla Michelle Fannin

Sitka, KY

#11 Apr 15, 2011
Look Bitches,it's none of ur business what i do so come and say it 2 my face instead of runnin ur mouth on here chicken shit...at least i put my name honey! BRING IT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Lear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Strel 163,503
Do you still love Donald trump 27 min Wise Eagle-Solid ... 62
County School Tax 1 hr Tax Payer 11
PHS Principal 1 hr Real Macho Man 11
Johnson Central New Principal 2 hr Curious Parent 1
Nancy deleting again 2 hr Sue 8
Gordon Dean Got 10 Mats 12 blankets 3 hr Gordon Dean Meth ... 15

Van Lear Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Lear Mortgages