Next Last
kinner fan

Inez, KY

#23 Nov 2, 2010
screw you mike YOUR A DRUNK
Pvill support

Mineral Point, PA

#24 Nov 2, 2010
Mitch is an honest man, that does the right thing. Mike doesn't do anything for mothers that need help, dead beat dads just walk.
A Solid Choice

Williamson, WV

#25 Nov 2, 2010
Mitch Kinner's ethics are not a question. His law office has been in Prestonsburg for many years. However, he is a Johnson Countian to the core. He has always lived in Johnson Co. He has tried cases in Johnson Courts his entire career. He holds a seat on the City Utilities Commission. He is a very civic minded responsible active Johnson Countian, a no nonsense man and an outstanding attorney.
be-nice

Evansville, IN

#26 Nov 3, 2010
A Solid Choice wrote:
Mitch Kinner's ethics are not a question. His law office has been in Prestonsburg for many years. However, he is a Johnson Countian to the core. He has always lived in Johnson Co. He has tried cases in Johnson Courts his entire career. He holds a seat on the City Utilities Commission. He is a very civic minded responsible active Johnson Countian, a no nonsense man and an outstanding attorney.
"Seat on the City Utilities Commission", really? Now we know why the bills are to freakin high!
Just saying

Richmond, KY

#27 Nov 3, 2010
be-nice wrote:
<quoted text>
"Seat on the City Utilities Commission", really? Now we know why the bills are to freakin high!
Oh ok, now I see how it is.. Mitch Kinner is now responsible for water and sewage bills being high....LOL What a dumbass you are! The real people who cares about Johnson County knows what you dummies past up yesterday. You just missed your best SHOT at cleaning up this county. ENOUGH SAID!!!!!! Watch and learn as they say !
it dont matter

Staffordsville, KY

#28 Nov 4, 2010
It is about time that Mr Micheal Indicot is gone.He treated his workers like dirt and I know them all ,adn they are some of the finest women in paintsville.Not to mention the bribes he recieved to try and convict innocent people just because he was friends the the one claiming to have been done wrong.And before anyone trys to start trash talking me I do know what im talking about because I had to pay restitution to a man who owed me around $800.00.
be-nice

Evansville, IN

#29 Nov 4, 2010
Well I really don't understand the big deal anyway. County Attorneys in Kentucky prosecute only misdemeanors and traffic matters, with felony prosecutions the responsibility of the Commonwealth's Attorney for the given county. So, I've heard bad things about both of the guys on here but doesn't look like like either needs to be Robert Shapiro or F. Lee Bailey...LOL Besides the election is over so let's move on...decisions have been made.
martha fairchild

Hagerhill, KY

#30 Nov 5, 2010
michael endicott is a good and fair man
and does a very good job and we are lucky to have him he takes care of busness.
Kinner Supporter

United States

#31 Nov 6, 2010
Kinner all the way!
Poor Example

Williamson, WV

#33 Nov 7, 2010
The thing about Endicott that kills me is that he does not act or look the part. His appearance is very slovenly. His clothes look like he slept in them. He wears that raggedy looking fatigue jacket and drives an old beat up pick-up. I am not saying that it is wrong to dress down and drive a reliable truck. I am sure it is a calculated move on his part as part of some "Everyman Appeal." I get it. However, his ELECTED position calls for a certain professional look. When your county attorney appears in court, he/she should wear a clean, crisply pressed white shirt, jacket and trousers, a strong tie and a pair of shoes with laces and a high shine. He should be immaculately groomed,(trim up that nappy moustache, or get rid of it). He should also refrain from foul mouthed tirades when within earshot of the public (especially the prospective jurors)in the courthouse or any other public setting. I don't care that he drinks. I'm not even mad that he got caught drinking on the lake, or that he got a DUI. I just wish he did not make public appearances looking like Otis friggin' Campbell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Lear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12) 8 min Analog man 2,298
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 9 min Analog man 4,617
Two Words (Nov '13) 10 min Analog man 1,692
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min stray-cat 132,233
Anthony Gilliam aka Cathead (Aug '09) 3 hr ): 46
Police 4 hr lick fork 2
PHS basketball 4 hr Steelers Win 11
Van Lear Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Van Lear People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Van Lear News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Van Lear

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]