Who do you support for County Attorney in Kentucky (Johnson County) in 2010?

Posted in the Van Lear Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
see ya Jackie

Salyersville, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2010
get Jackie out of that office.
Sam

Lenore, WV

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Mike is the most honest of the two. He has had his office in Johnson County unlike Mr. Kinner who has only had his office in Floyd County.
bo

Lenore, WV

#3 Oct 12, 2010
Mr.Endicott has my vote, he is from Johnson County. He has represent people in Johnson County. Why is Mr. Kinner wanting to be our County Attorney when he has his office in Floyd Count?
Just saying

Ashland, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2010
bo wrote:
Mr.Endicott has my vote, he is from Johnson County. He has represent people in Johnson County. Why is Mr. Kinner wanting to be our County Attorney when he has his office in Floyd Count?
Mr Kinner also has office in Paintsville. he has been a practicing attorney in Johnson and Floyd for 30 years plus. He is also a Johnson Countian. Lived and graduated Pville.
Concerned citizen

Mount Gilead, OH

#5 Oct 13, 2010
Very honest man. He cares for the people. He will clean up the county.
truth

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2010
anybody would have to better than mike hes a peice of shit and the town drunk
michael

Winchester, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2010
Mitch is a clear choice
rumors

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2010
see ya Jackie wrote:
get Jackie out of that office.
The joke is on you- rumor has it that Jackie will be staying in the office-
rumors

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2010
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Kinner also has office in Paintsville. he has been a practicing attorney in Johnson and Floyd for 30 years plus. He is also a Johnson Countian. Lived and graduated Pville.
Michael Endicott has always had his office in Paintsville- and has lived in Johnson County all his life- he did not open his office just to run for county attorney- Also he graduated from JCHS!!!!
Just saying

Ashland, KY

#10 Oct 14, 2010
Maybe he did open a office in Paintsville. Makes sense to me that he would have to have one when he becomes your new County Attorney. What difference does that make regarding qualifications anyway. Mitch Kinner is and always has been a Johnson countian and he graduated from Pville. He has been practicing law for 30 plus years in Johnson and Floyd County. He has always been very involved in City and County. Watch your hometown tv on Tuesdays. He has always been very involved with children (sports). Take a look at the Little League Field. Grant you, he didn't do it on his own, but he was very involved. Mitch Kinner has lived only in Johnson County. You people put to much into small crap. You need to look at the bigger picture.
Fred

Inez, KY

#12 Oct 16, 2010
Your should wash your mouth out with soap. And the rest of your body while you're at it. And speaking of drunks, either you are incredibly drunk or a blooming idiot, because you sure can't spell or punctuate a simple sentence!
truth wrote:
anybody would have to better than mike hes a peice of shit and the town drunk
but

Logan, WV

#13 Oct 18, 2010
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Kinner also has office in Paintsville. he has been a practicing attorney in Johnson and Floyd for 30 years plus. He is also a Johnson Countian. Lived and graduated Pville.
Vote straight republican---has not obama make u mad?????????? I will not vote for any democrat in 2010. In west virginia they are going to beat a very pipular governor running for the senate because he has A d AFTER NAME A democrat. dONT BE CONCERNED ABOUT WHO IS RUNNING FOR WHAT YOU WILL VOTE FOR BEST MAN VOTE REPUBLICAN----------OBAMA NEEDS TO HEAR ALL OVER NATION DEMOCRATS ARE BEATEN BECAUSE, I AM A DEMOCRAT AND OBAMA HAS MADE A STRONG REPUBLICAN OUT OF ME I CHANGED TO REPUBLICAN
Well

Winchester, KY

#14 Oct 18, 2010
Michael has done a great job in office and will get my vote.
frede

Winchester, KY

#15 Oct 20, 2010
Mitch kinner best man for the county.
Fred

Inez, KY

#16 Oct 22, 2010
Yes!!!! Mitch is a Paintsville High School graduate! Go Tigers!!!
frede wrote:
Mitch kinner best man for the county.
look

Pikeville, KY

#17 Oct 22, 2010
because i thank that Mr,kinner, will treat the people of Johnson county fairly were endicot,
is only for the rich and against the poor.
Kinner County Attorney

Holden, WV

#18 Oct 26, 2010
All around BEST! Vote Mitch Kinner for Johnson County Attorney if you want an honest, fair, upstanding county attorney who will work for the good of ALL people in Johnson County.
ENDICOTT COUNTY ATTORNEY

United States

#19 Oct 27, 2010
Vote for Michael Endicott. He is the best man for this job- He is as honest as they come and he has worked for and will continue to work for the good of all the people in Johnson County, not just a select few in the City- The County needs ENDICOTT.
used and abused

United States

#21 Oct 27, 2010
if you promote crime vote for BILL whitten Mike Endicott and when Anna Melvin is up for relection vote for her to they are three of the bigest crooks in Johnson co. and the judges that go along with them
In the know

Inez, KY

#22 Oct 28, 2010
Mitch has had an office in prestonsburg for 30 years he has had an office in paintsville for 8 months since he decided to run for county attorney. Also did you know that his wife owns a home incarceration monitoring service that stands to profit exponentially from this. God knows the last thing we need in johson county is Floyd county politics and a leader with a self serving agenda. God knows Jonson county can't get anything in Floyd county. Don't let them take over Johnson county too. Vote endicott.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Lear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Hmmmmmmm 5,263
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min Commietator 153,839
Sheriff Blackburn plans resignation effective i... 33 min Words 13
GWM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS Floyd co. 33 min Pburg misfit 3
How Did Grimes Get In The Senate Race. 53 min kentucky wildcat 2
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 4,020
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 131,062
•••
•••
•••

Van Lear Jobs

•••
•••
•••