Fraley

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jun 12, 2009
I read this other discussion called "Rats" and it says that rob murphy, missy holland, and vicky witten are all snitches for the police. Is this true? I think it is because I seem to remember seeing rob muurphy's name on the rat list quite a while back. If anybody knows anything else let us know
A Friend

Pikeville, KY

#2 Aug 17, 2009
If you have ever looked at many so called "Rat Lists" then you would notice that almost everyone seems to be a rat. Just don't beleive everything that you hear and half of what you see.......
sunshine

Martin, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2009
ah... the elusive rat list. I have heard about this rat list all my life, yet no one has ever actually produced a credible one. I mean sure someone can write a bunch of names on a piece of paper and call it a rat list but I mean really, you honestly think the po-po is going to disclose who their snitches are? I don't think so.
"don't beleive everything that you hear and half of what you see....... "
I think you mean half of what you see and none of what you hear

“Jenny's illegitimate sister”

Since: Oct 09

ICE-land

#4 Oct 13, 2009
I seen the loch ness monster and elvis today, they were showing me this document entilted "rat list" and by god all three of those names were on it.

is this true? I think it is.

lol ;)
Wisconsin Bob

London, KY

#5 Oct 13, 2009
I heard Loretta Lynn was a rat! that old witch oughta be boiled in Oil. I hate Hillbillies!
Fraley wrote:
I read this other discussion called "Rats" and it says that rob murphy, missy holland, and vicky witten are all snitches for the police. Is this true? I think it is because I seem to remember seeing rob muurphy's name on the rat list quite a while back. If anybody knows anything else let us know
trololololo

North Tazewell, VA

#6 Jul 4, 2011
Wisconsin Bob wrote:
I heard Loretta Lynn was a rat! that old witch oughta be boiled in Oil. I hate Hillbillies!
<quoted text>
Um, dude? STHU. She's probably better than you are. Oh, and learn some proper capitalization. Hillbillies and/or oil are not proper nouns. Jerk-off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Lear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wymt news at mountain manor 12 min Back with the Wea... 4
over 100 accepted in RN program at BSCTC 26 min RTT 7
Big Sandy Nursing Instructor Affair 1 hr Michelle 3
Murder today??? 1 hr hey hey 78
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 174,863
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 13,020
Jessey Harvey 1 hr Sorry 129

Van Lear Jobs

Personal Finance

Van Lear Mortgages