Falun Gong alleges Chinese organ harvest

Falun Gong alleges Chinese organ harvest

There are 6 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Aug 19, 2006, titled Falun Gong alleges Chinese organ harvest. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

Imprisoned for their spiritual beliefs. Tortured. And killed for their corneas, kidneys and other organs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

bob

Fresno, CA

#1 Aug 19, 2006
The Chinese government is evil. I don't understand how our government could have given them "most favored nation status".
Homeless Wino Pete

Akron, OH

#2 Jun 21, 2018
So how's that workin' out for you, Skippy?
Terrible Tom

Clayton, NC

#3 Monday Nov 19
They are mentioned in the Dean Koontz novel "Your Heart Belongs To Me". Evil organization. A "taproot of evei" is what they are.
Homeless Wino Pete

Akron, OH

#4 Monday Nov 19
Dean Koontz is a great news source.
Capt Pepe

Akron, OH

#5 Monday Nov 19
bob wrote:
The Chinese government is evil. I don't understand how our government could have given them "most favored nation status".
Never underestimate the United States Government's ability to "look the other way" when money is involved !
TOTAC

Akron, OH

#6 Monday Nov 19
Capt Pepe wrote:
<quoted text>

Never underestimate the United States Government's ability to "look the other way" when money is involved !
...unless you try to short them on your 1040.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Buren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dog warden contract OKa d Nov '18 Dog Farts 3
Desirae Cooper Oct '18 Hmm 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Sep '18 Moms Farts 41
In town at least once a week Sep '18 Covertsexfiend 1
Anyone seen shaman bachur Aug '18 Eleisep 1
News Christians show unity with Israel (Oct '11) Jan '12 art 16
Election Who do you support for State House in Ohio (Dis... (Oct '10) Nov '10 yeah 3

Van Buren Jobs

Personal Finance

Van Buren Mortgages