jacob

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2012
Who is she. I heard she had a thing for me
really

West Plains, MO

#2 Feb 28, 2012
You could try facebook or ask someone or even grow a pair and ask her yourself..but asking about her on topix isnt the best idea..now people will have all kinds of horrible things to say about her.
man

United States

#3 Feb 29, 2012
Don't date her. She smokes weed and drinks alot
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#4 Feb 29, 2012
Me and 47 of my buddies ran a train on her azz last Saturday night.
friend

United States

#5 Feb 29, 2012
She is a back stabber
Foreal

Dallas, TX

#7 Mar 2, 2012
Reminds me of ppl who are so insecure they feel the need to bash other ppl. And teenagers usually do browse both good and bad activities. Weeds the least of van burens worries. Kali is a cool chick. N don't worry about other ppls opinions anyway, go see for yourself
friend

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2012
She is getting chubby in the tummy
kali

United States

#9 Apr 3, 2012
So wat I gained weight,drink,and smoke pot. I love food and food loves me
lysol

United States

#10 Apr 3, 2012
She could be better at softball, other than that I like her
ex man

United States

#11 Apr 4, 2012
Her feet stink bad
ex man

United States

#12 Apr 5, 2012
Lol
funny girl

United States

#13 Apr 27, 2012
This is some funny stuff ha ha
snooki

United States

#14 Jun 1, 2012
?
Lana

Farmington, MO

#15 Jun 6, 2012
She got ugly! Waste if girl
ifosho

United States

#16 Jun 25, 2012
All the smiths are like that. They all do drugs and drinnk. Jeff and kali the most i believe. They are not the crowd u wanna be in.
that one girl

Branson, MO

#17 Jul 17, 2012
she is really pretty, i have always been kinda jealous of her. shes really smart and lots of fun to be around.

everyone who is saying shes getting fat, and all that stupid shit need to grow up!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 Jul 18, 2012
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.-Eleanor Roosevelt
Vigilant

Belle, MO

#19 Jul 18, 2012
Athena13 wrote:
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.-Eleanor Roosevelt
Interesting thread since I know the Smith family. Guess your forum just dropped in its rating below Mountain Grove, MO. Most of you have probably not traveled that far to the west but it is only about an hour and a half to the west via highway 60. You folks are embarassing are thank goodness, forums like this will have to be responsible for misinformation and will make you dullerds sign up and show your email and real name before you can post. Can you imagine how quiet this forum would be if people had to accept responsiblity for their words. Have fun, hickerbillies, cause you will not be around much longer. Praise the LORD! Great to see changes in the right direction.

It is all about jealousy! Silly old fools. See ya soon!
Vigilant

Belle, MO

#20 Jul 18, 2012
Athena13 wrote:
By the way, Athena, my goddess! Thanks for the great quote. You are quite an special person. Thanks!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21 Jul 19, 2012
so vigilant please post on on positive thoughts we need momentum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Buren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Winona Cop 3 hr Rhobb 1
Medicaid recipients must work says Trump 9 hr guest 8
raymond (Jun '15) 10 hr Ashley 69
Looking for an old love 13 hr very concerened 21
God Bless Van Buren Mo Courthouse 15 hr Repent 2
chief of police 18 hr just saying 10
Spring house Cafe 21 hr I did 19

Van Buren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance