Gitter Dunn

Ellington, MO

#1 Aug 10, 2012

Ozark, MO

#2 Aug 10, 2012
again? I didn't vote for him the first time.
whats wrong with yall

Summerville, PA

#3 Aug 10, 2012
Once was way to much.We didnt vote for him last time and he proved we were right.If you care about your family and America,DONT VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN.he is dispicable and a discusting poor excuse for a human. for Americas sake DONT make that mistake agan.
pray

Wentzville, MO

#4 Aug 10, 2012
whats wrong with yall wrote:
Once was way to much.We didnt vote for him last time and he proved we were right.If you care about your family and America,DONT VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN.he is dispicable and a discusting poor excuse for a human. for Americas sake DONT make that mistake agan.
I believe we need to pray....use Psalms 109:8-13 as your guide.
mvp

Belle, MO

#5 Aug 11, 2012
pray wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe we need to pray....use Psalms 109:8-13 as your guide.
Ryan and Romney sure as heck won't beat him. Better hope Ron Paul wins the nomination or you will be a sad sad little boys who uses big words and believes in prayer! Interesting idea, a republican who prays!! I think it is better to say "a republican who preys" on the poor and weak to fill their coffers. 109: 8-13 is great truth like a lot of the writing of the bible, but the bible is a huge collection of myths. Roman and Greek mythology is the basis of the Hebrew mythology, of course you already know that if you ever read.

Good try! Romney has killed what little bit of the real republican part that the weak Tea Party homophobes haven't alreay killed. There should be a rule that people have to have at least an 8th grade education before they can vote. Ron Paul would win because he is the only honest one who ran this time around. The rest are all the same.
Amen

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6 Aug 11, 2012
mvp wrote:
<quoted text>Ryan and Romney sure as heck won't beat him. Better hope Ron Paul wins the nomination or you will be a sad sad little boys who uses big words and believes in prayer! Interesting idea, a republican who prays!! I think it is better to say "a republican who preys" on the poor and weak to fill their coffers. 109: 8-13 is great truth like a lot of the writing of the bible, but the bible is a huge collection of myths. Roman and Greek mythology is the basis of the Hebrew mythology, of course you already know that if you ever read.

Good try! Romney has killed what little bit of the real republican part that the weak Tea Party homophobes haven't alreay killed. There should be a rule that people have to have at least an 8th grade education before they can vote. Ron Paul would win because he is the only honest one who ran this time around. The rest are all the same.
Amen to that!
abc123

United States

#7 Aug 14, 2012
Its narrowed down to Romney and Obama. Altho I have more respect for Dr John Paul than those currently debating. So with the lesser of 2 evils, one and only one discussion affects each and every American regardless of political association, employment status, or social standing. Our country is 736 trillion dollars in debt ! To whom do we owe? The general public is not privy to these facts ! It's plain and simple, if we owe... then they own us !! So its best for voters to ask themselves this question: who can pull the good ole USA out of debt ? Thats all that matters.... RIGHT now!
You are crazy

United States

#8 Aug 15, 2012
The reason that we are so far in debt is the bush tax cuts and 2 wars that we have been fighting for a decade.

And somehow, you people want to vote in a mormon who wants to destroy the middle class and ryan voted for the bush tax cuts and he wants to take everything away from the elderly. They paid in all their lives they don't deserve to be treated like that.

Obama isn't the best but he's better than the alternative.
abc123

Rogersville, MO

#9 Aug 16, 2012
You are crazy wrote:
The reason that we are so far in debt is the bush tax cuts and 2 wars that we have been fighting for a decade.
And somehow, you people want to vote in a mormon who wants to destroy the middle class and ryan voted for the bush tax cuts and he wants to take everything away from the elderly. They paid in all their lives they don't deserve to be treated like that.
Obama isn't the best but he's better than the alternative.
As I stated, without regard to social issues, there is no perfect candidate in this election. If you read my earlier comment, I stated the "lesser iof 2 evils". The defense budget and the private sector are funded by our taxes, but funded individually. USA is so far in debt that our government has left our economy wide open for outside sources to control what we do not want to lose. Republican, Democrat, tea bagger, the right or left, mo matter what ur political agenda, social standing or economic situation, the U S A has to stop spending, get the budget in check, reduce our debt and secure the middle class. RE: social security... its bust. If u worked 20 years ago, and paid taxes on minimum wage ($3.25), then expecting increases to today to survive. Isn't working ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Buren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spring house Cafe 5 hr Agree 39
chronister family (Jul '12) Sat Sanjuandel 16
Ozark National Scenic Riverways could close Sat walrus 13
One more time (Dec '16) Sat Gram D 178
Brian Barnes (Jul '12) Fri Bella 14
God Bless Van Buren Mo Courthouse Jan 16 charles darwin 3
Eastwood Indian Reservation ?? (May '08) Jan 16 Maggie 131

Van Buren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance