Cross Timbers, MO

#44 Apr 19, 2010
he dont take care of kids
gossip

Seattle, WA

#45 Apr 20, 2010
whatsup wrote:
he dont take care of kids
alex takes care of his kids i was refering to jeremy he just gets people knocked up and our tax dollars pay for his shit they should make him get fixed or the girl hes with i have nothing against alex he is a very nice person
dickhead

Ellington, MO

#46 Apr 20, 2010
yeah if u call selling dope taking care of kids,hes a worthless piece of shit that will not get a job and depends on hes daddy to take care of his kids.he should do his kids a favor and stay away from them.all he is going to do is mess themup just like he is
Josh

Moscow Mills, MO

#48 Apr 21, 2010
dickhead wrote:
yeah if u call selling dope taking care of kids,hes a worthless piece of shit that will not get a job and depends on hes daddy to take care of his kids.he should do his kids a favor and stay away from them.all he is going to do is mess themup just like he is
So, I guess you've bought some from him to know this? What's that make you? Why don't you ask him to grow up? You may be right yet are you any better? You consider yourself perfect? I surely doubt it. So quit bashing and lend a helping hand. Sounds nuts well that's just how you sound. By suggesting someone to abandon their kids.
new orleans

New Orleans, LA

#49 Jul 16, 2010
tired of ice cream yet?
lilolme

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#50 Jul 16, 2010
You should be out exploiting the many cultural oppertunities at your disposal instead of living on here
new orleans

New Orleans, LA

#51 Jul 16, 2010
i 2 more days of being bored
olol

Ozark, MO

#52 Jul 23, 2010
He dose not take care of his kids.He is a play dad.When he wants to be a dad he comes around and let them know he is threr dad.He needs to get a job to take care of them kids.He knows how to make them but lets everyone eles pay for them.Good MAN I need him we can have 5 kids together.HAHA
Curious

United States

#53 Jul 26, 2010
So how many kids does he have?
why u care

United States

#54 Jul 26, 2010
Curious wrote:
So how many kids does he have?
u should have named yourself couious george, 2 x 2 =
alex

United States

#56 Jul 29, 2010
hey 2 al me and my kids r doing fine thanks 4 al your support and we love u 2
john j

Greenbrier, AR

#57 Aug 9, 2010
whats funny is that ya'll are bashing my nephews father and i dont see any names on the post cuz ya'll know he would bash that head in lmao its cool alex i have known u before u even got with my sister and ur a great guy and a good friend u and ur brothers have always been good too me and have had my sister's back since i can remember all these peps on here can go fuck themselfs.
fed up
#58 Sep 9, 2012
it doesnt make u more of a man, by messn round wit many many hoes or wateaver they may b, some whch innocent many dne bn round blok u getn taiilend of tha fun, for real wakeup ta reality! u got it al twisted n ur life...get it tagether foreal! put al that time n effort n ta making them babies happy n mkn sure they tkn care of n have tha daddy they so much dererve! be proud thm, brag bov thm, show thm off nt sme young wore out girl that has nuthng special ta offer u nr gve u...
Scott

United States

#59 Sep 10, 2012
He is a looser
Truth

United States

#60 Sep 11, 2012
Him and his woman need to lay off the jenny crank diet.
momma knows

Poplar Bluff, MO

#61 Sep 11, 2012
Truth wrote:
Him and his woman need to lay off the jenny crank diet.
ha ha ha you said it~!!! I feel sorry for the children being raised here and there and being pushed off on whoever will watch them while mom and dad have a good time. Those kids are going to grow up with some major promlems, hopefully they wont turn out like mom or dad.
LMAO

Hollister, MO

#62 Sep 12, 2012
Yep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Buren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women that are cheating on there man when he is... 2 hr guest 3
Where is the best place to rent a cabin? 3 hr Curious 3
News Carter County Homicide Investigation (Jun '06) 20 hr Auntee 147
jolly cone (Mar '15) 22 hr My review 40
Floater Mon Captain Obvious 6
crystal rudicks Sun Redbeauty 14
constantly Sat guest 2

Van Buren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance