GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66291 Sep 22, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>hey dip wad the 11 trillion has been accumulating for many years and both parties have shared in it....Not looking out trailer windows and am far from a racist. See, people can disagree with Obama and have no racist feelings. This little tactic you use is just another EXCUSE to deflect from a poor President. The statistics used about minorities had nothing to do with racism. These facts were used to show how Obama has failed the 89% of African Americans he promised HOPE & CHANGE. You have no clue.....
Well madam I know Bullshit!!!...and you are full of it!!!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66292 Sep 22, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok 14% A word of advice , Your up here in BIG BOY TOWN These guys will not take your stupid shlt like you get away with on the sikeston threads . Up here they take NO prisoners And go straight for the kill . Your not even close to being as smart as Yellow Dawg Democrat or even LADYBOY , But you do what you want.
Four Dead ...and your just sorry???

more references to all your relatives...and your DEAD fantasy Prom date?????

bada BAIN
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66293 Sep 22, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget the wrist corsage!_8-)
hahahahahahahahaha

Good One DAWG... I fell out of my chair reading this....GAME POINT!!!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#66294 Sep 22, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> Typical Liberal math. Make the numbers equate to your failed policies. Here are some numbers for you to chew on DAWGGY... 16 trillion 5 of which are Obama's alone...
ROFL! I love it when you clueless Neo-CONs attempt to debate, and then give evidence that you are ABSOLUTELY WRONG!

Let's do the REAL math: The US is 16 trillion in debt.

Obama is responsible for 5 trillion.

Ummmmm. Ummmmmm. So you admit that the Bush43 is responsible for the other 11 trillion? It appears that you have seen the light! Er ... the MATH! Congratulations! I guess that you CAN teach an old CON new math!

(Like Bill Clinton said at the Democratic Convention -- it's only arithmetic!)

#66295 Sep 22, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't a United States UNION Army occupy and then burn down Ava?
Ava was a nest of traitors then ... and still is!!!
The story I got was that they were going to name the town "Avalanche," but nobody could spell it, so they had to settle for "Ava."

#66296 Sep 22, 2012
Obama One and Done wrote:
I love the way Obama is suppose to be winning but I have yet to see an Obama sign in anybody's yard. Romney/Ryan signs are popping up all over the place.
Since it is a foregone conclusion that President Obama is going to win, it is not necessary to put up an Obama sign.

The signs would just be taken, anyway. The Republicans are paying $10 apiece for each stolen Obama sign.

(Footnote: political signs do not vote. People vote. And THIS YEAR, the people are going to vote for Obama again!)

#66297 Sep 22, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok 14% A word of advice , Your up here in BIG BOY TOWN These guys will not take your stupid shlt like you get away with on the sikeston threads . Up here they take NO prisoners And go straight for the kill . Your not even close to being as smart as Yellow Dawg Democrat or even LADYBOY , But you do what you want.
I'm "Yellow Dawg Democrat," and I approve this message.

#66298 Sep 22, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well aren't you going all Ann Romney on us today..hahahahaha
Romney isn't just losing... he's DESTROYING the Republican Party... and I'm lov'n it!!!!
bada BAIN
Ann may say "I love you women!" but she hates "chattering class" Republican critics like conservative columnist Peggy Noonan:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ann-...

(The Neo-CON-hijacked Republican Party as we know it NEEDS to be DESTROYED, and taken back over by the moderates -- who are PATRIOTS and not TRAITORS to this country!)

#66299 Sep 22, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>hey dip wad the 11 trillion has been accumulating for many years and both parties have shared in it....Not looking out trailer windows and am far from a racist. See, people can disagree with Obama and have no racist feelings. This little tactic you use is just another EXCUSE to deflect from a poor President. The statistics used about minorities had nothing to do with racism. These facts were used to show how Obama has failed the 89% of African Americans he promised HOPE & CHANGE. You have no clue.....
The graph with this linked article clearly shows that the $11 million debt handed to President Obama was created by Reagan, Bush41, and Bush43. You can see that Clinton was turning it around just before Bush43 got in:

http://zfacts.com/p/1195.html
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#66300 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
The graph with this linked article clearly shows that the $11 million debt handed to President Obama was created by Reagan, Bush41, and Bush43. You can see that Clinton was turning it around just before Bush43 got in:
You just contradicted yourself. Clinton claimed to have turned it into a surplus but you just stated that he was just turning a deficit around (even though you claimed some time back that he eliminated the deficit and turned it into a surplus althogh he really didn't). Now you're claiming there was no surplus. Make up your mind.

#66301 Sep 22, 2012
Mitt -- The "Confidence Fairy"

Romney has implied that he "has a plan" for America which will economically succeed, despite that fact that he has not divulged such a plan.

Matthew O'Brien of "Atlantic" magazine has discovered Mitt's "secret plan," based upon what Romney said at the infamous "Boca Raton fundraiser," which was surreptitiously videotaped.

Mitt's "secret plan" is merely that, if Romney is elected, the economy will "magically" take off, WITHOUT ROMNEY DOING ANYTHING!

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2...

Here are Mitt's words that fateful day:{QUOTE} If it looks like I'm going to win, the markets will be happy. If it looks like the president's going to win, the markets should not be terribly happy. It depends of course which markets you're talking about, which types of commodities and so forth, but my own view is that if we win on November 6th, there will be a great deal of optimism about the future of this country. We'll see capital come back and we'll see -- without actually doing anything -- we'll actually get a boost in the economy.{END ROMNEY QUOTE}

Thus, Romney is confident that, IF HE WINS, the economy will magically come back EVEN IF HE DOES NOT ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING! THAT'S HIS "SECRET PLAN"! DOING NOTHING!

Paul Krugman, writing in the New York Times, says Romney is essentially saying, "I Am the Confidence Fairy!"

This would be similar to "Peter Pan" having shouted "If you will only BELIEVE and clap your hands at the ballot box for Mitt -- THIS "TINKERBELL" ECONOMY WILL COME BACK ALIVE AUTOMATICALLY! DON'T LET TINK DIE!"

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/22/m...

#66303 Sep 22, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
You just contradicted yourself. Clinton claimed to have turned it into a surplus but you just stated that he was just turning a deficit around (even though you claimed some time back that he eliminated the deficit and turned it into a surplus althogh he really didn't). Now you're claiming there was no surplus. Make up your mind.
Here's the deal:

1. There is the national debt, accumulated over the years in which the US had less income than expenditures. The US has to pay interest on that debt. That debt does not decrease as long as you do not pay in more than the interest.

2. There is the annual budget. If the annual budget is implemented over the fiscal year, and the income exceeds the expenditures, you will have a surplus. Clinton had a surplus budget when he left office.

3. That excess surplus can be used various ways. It can be used to fund other projects. It can be used to pay down the national debt. If some of the surplus is used to pay down the national debt, that national debt decreases, and the interest paid on the national debt the next year should also decrease.

4. It is similar to your house mortgage. If you spend all your household money during the year, and you only pay the annual interest that year on your mortgage (assuming the loan company will allow you to do that), the amount of the mortgage will not decrease.

5. If you spend less than you make during the year, you will thus have a household budget "surplus," which you can use to pay down your mortgage, so that next year's interest will be less.(Which is what usually happens.)

6. When you look at the graph I previously linked, you see that Clinton had "turned the national debt around," meaning that it was no longer increasing, but had stabilized that final Clinton year. He handed Bush43 a budget with a surplus, which Bush43 could have used to pay down the national debt. But didn't. And started spending on wars and on other new governmental projects, like creating the Department of Homeland Security.

While you are at it, you can also look at a graph of the US National Debt as a percentage of GDP, by president. That percentage had been decreasing from the Truman years until the end of the Carter administration. Then, Reagan, Bush41, and later Bush43 continued to increase that percentage. You can clearly see how Clinton had been successful in decreasing the National Debt as a percentage of GDP. If Reagan and Bush43 had not spent so much, the National Debt as a percentage of GDP would have been down to near-ZERO at the end of the Clinton years:

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#66304 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
If my question was "nonsensical," you sure took a long time to answer it in a detailed manner. I will admit that you did a good job, and gave a well-thought-out answer.
However, your general conclusion, although being true, is self-evident.
You have pointed out the extreme difficulty in balancing costs with security in protecting small American offices in the various nations.
Well,I tried to give serious consideration to your question rather than throw ot something impulsively. As you so eloquently and correctly stated, my initial comment was, itself, short sighted.
Touche!!

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#66305 Sep 22, 2012
I need to fertilize my lawn. Has anyone seen my little Jihad Monkey Fertilizer Flinger?

Here girl. Come on girl. Be a good Jihad Monkey and come along. I've got your favorite thing to eat. Well besides that, but what you do at a truck stop stays at the truck stop. I meant I have more crow for you.
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#66306 Sep 22, 2012
Anyone who would vote for Obama again is an idiotic, worthless, spineless, "entitlement minded", cowardly, lazy, anti-American, out-of-touch, fool! Anyone on here going to vote for Obama? I will NOT vote for him. He is not trustworthy and has been a TERRIBLE president and a failure as a leader!

NOBAMA 2012

#66307 Sep 22, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,I tried to give serious consideration to your question rather than throw ot something impulsively. As you so eloquently and correctly stated, my initial comment was, itself, short sighted.
Touche!!
My intent was to point out that, at the national level, deciding just exactly what security should be placed at all of the US embassies and consulates is a difficult question. One has to balance perceived threat against cost. At any time, a dedicated enemy can mass sufficient troops, as was done in Libya, to overcome most any typical embassy security. In most cases, the local police and military will assist in the defense, but of course for various reasons, that is not always the case.

Thanks for a well-considered reply.

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#66308 Sep 22, 2012
Anyone who would vote for a tax dodging, draft dodging, born with a silver spoon entitlement baby, NO PLAN, NO IDEA, OUT OF TOUCH, JOB DESTROYING candidate is idiotic, worthless, spineless, "entitlement minded", cowardly, lazy, anti-American, out-of-touch, fool! Anyone on here going to vote for Romney? I will NOT vote for him. He is not trustworthy and would be a TERRIBLE president and a failure as a leader!

I will vote for Obama.

GOBAMA 2012
Interesting

Branson, MO

#66309 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
My intent was to point out that, at the national level, deciding just exactly what security should be placed at all of the US embassies and consulates is a difficult question. One has to balance perceived threat against cost. At any time, a dedicated enemy can mass sufficient troops, as was done in Libya, to overcome most any typical embassy security. In most cases, the local police and military will assist in the defense, but of course for various reasons, that is not always the case.
Thanks for a well-considered reply.
In other words, since this was under Obama's watch, there just HAS to be an excuse, and it was ok? They even had warnings, but did NOTHING about it, and people died as a result. Funny now Obama decides to beef up security. Why beef up security now, if your theory holds any truth?

NOBAMA 2012

#66310 Sep 22, 2012
Interesting wrote:
Anyone who would vote for Obama again is an idiotic, worthless, spineless, "entitlement minded", cowardly, lazy, anti-American, out-of-touch, fool! Anyone on here going to vote for Obama? I will NOT vote for him. He is not trustworthy and has been a TERRIBLE president and a failure as a leader!
NOBAMA 2012
Yeah! Yeah! We heard you! Many times!

Your propaganda has not only run its course, but it has also lost its effectiveness.

You don't like President Obama. <.yawn!.> We get it.

Better wake up and smell the defeat. Even Republicans are criticizing Mill for his lack of organization, and many Republican political candidates are attempting to detach themselves from any association with Romney.

Things have gotten so bad that Ann Romney just pleaded with Republicans to stop their criticism. I applaud her courage in defending her husband, but I believe this is just the beginning of the end for Mitt.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ann-...

I will say it again: Romney's stumbling attempt at defending his private "47%" speech was his public concession speech to President Obama, eight weeks early.

#66311 Sep 22, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Anyone who would vote for a tax dodging, draft dodging, born with a silver spoon entitlement baby, NO PLAN, NO IDEA, OUT OF TOUCH, JOB DESTROYING candidate is idiotic, worthless, spineless, "entitlement minded", cowardly, lazy, anti-American, out-of-touch, fool! Anyone on here going to vote for Romney? I will NOT vote for him. He is not trustworthy and would be a TERRIBLE president and a failure as a leader!
I will vote for Obama.
GOBAMA 2012
Romney would undoubtedly attempt to run this country like a profit-making business.

Next thing we would know, Mitt would sell Mississippi and Alabama to China. Next, he would make all the US Interstate system into toll roads.

(I am not going to mention Romney getting rid of the Minimum Wage law, so all his businesses would make more profit. Herman Cain was all in favor of that. Those Republican entrepreneurs are all alike.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Buren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows? 1 hr Let it go let it go 2
two young girls molested at rocky falls 6 hr jackmen 1
Stephanie hanstein 8 hr sickoftrash 18
Stephanie hanstin 8 hr sickoftrash 18
Mika's pharmacy (Dec '11) 8 hr No more meth 78
Washington 33?? 8 hr intrigued 1
BT dollar general 14 hr Elizabeth Rowland... 20

Winter Storm Watch for Carter County was issued at March 03 at 4:13AM CST

Van Buren Dating
Find my Match