Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#64830 Sep 11, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha...game point!!!!!!
Wipe the drool off your chin--you look like you sound moron....
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#64831 Sep 11, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should do a little studying of the part Russia will play in end-time prophecy. Hmmm! FYI, as I am sure you know, Russia is not mentioned in the Bible under the name Russia. I thot' I would tell you before you reminded me.
CHEERS!
Tsk Tsk Tsk... Norton everyone has seen those wildlife movies where the pack turns on, and devours the weakest member. Looks like Mitt is going to get an up front and personal re-play of Darwin's theory..hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#64832 Sep 11, 2012
Abortion President wrote:
GOPs BAIN in theASS AND Yellow Dog Turd, you two idiots are on here 24/7....
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! As if you are NOT, "Seymour"!_8-)
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#64833 Sep 11, 2012
Abortion President wrote:
GOPs BAIN in theASS AND Yellow Dog Turd, you two idiots are on here 24/7. Why don't you get off your sorry liberal welfare foodstamp lazyAsses and get a job. Us working conservatives are tired of keeping you liberals up!
Hey Conservatard...digest this,
Gallup: Obama up 50-44 and approval at 50-43

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#64834 Sep 11, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he doesn't bow to the dunderheads! Know what I mean???
CHEERS!
Could MITTWITT be the third or fourth Republican that GOD told could be President, and was really joking. hahahahahaha!!!!

CHEERS
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#64835 Sep 11, 2012
There's something so symbolic when the Republicans start devouring each other.

What does this show about the current state of the Republican Party?

I hear ya Laura.

Shut it down. It's closing time.

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Muslim Dicktator Prez

Willow Springs, MO

#64836 Sep 11, 2012
‘2016: OBAMA‘S AMERICA’ FILMMAKER RESPONDS TO PRESIDENT’S ATTACKS:‘I THINK THEY ARE SCARED — AND THEY HAVE A REASON TO BE’

In an exclusive interview with TheBlaze on Tuesday, Dinesh D’Souza, creator of “2016: Obama’s America,“ said President Barack Obama and his campaign are now attacking him because they are ”scared” of his documentary and what it reveals.

It’s true that with the 2012 presidential election just around the corner, Obama and his campaign can‘t be happy to see that D’Souza’s anti-Obama documentary is now the second biggest political documentary of all time, surpassing popular liberal productions like Michael Moore’s “Bowling for Columbine” and Al Gore’s “An Inconvenient Truth.”

That may be why Obama’s so-called “Truth Team” attacked D’Souza and his film openly and aggressively on BarackObama.com last week, calling it a “deliberate distortion of President Obama and his worldview” and D’Souza a “right-wing” author peddling conspiracy theories. Or perhaps “2016” has grown so popular that the Obama campaign can’t ignore it any longer.
Dinesh DSouza Responds to President Obamas Attacks on 2016: Obamas America

Regardless, it is clear that D‘Souza’s film has caught the attention of the White House and its inhabitant.

D’Souza sat down with TheBlaze to respond to allegations coming from the Obama campaign that his documentary provides a “distorted” and dishonest view of Obama and his past.

Point-by-point D‘Souza seemingly debunked the Obama team’s attacks, some based on topics that weren’t even mentioned in “2016: Obama’s America“ and are found in his book ”The Roots of Obama’s Rage,” which the film is based on.

“I think they are scared — and they have a reason to be scared,” D’Souza told TheBlaze.“But I certainly welcome the Obama team getting into this because it seems like the old strategy has completely failed, you know: Ignore it, pray really hard and hope it goes away.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016-obamas-a...

2016: OBAMA'S AMERICA
http://2016themovie.com/

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#64837 Sep 11, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he doesn't bow to the dunderheads! Know what I mean???...
I know! I know! I know what you mean! Romney is a pompous clueless ass, who does not have any social graces, when it comes to international protocol.

That's one reason he insulted the Brits by saying they were doing a lousy job with the Olympics. For that bit of idiocy, "The Sun" British newspaper called Romney "Mitt the Twit" (which is not a nice compliment in England).

In addition, British prime minister David Cameron alluded to Romney’s role in organizing the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City. Cameron said,“We’re holding an Olympic games in one of the busiest, most active, bustling cities anywhere in the world."

Cameron continued, referring to Salt Lake City,“Of course, it’s easier if you hold an Olympic Games in the middle of nowhere."

Way to go, "Mitt the Twit"! England is (or was) our strongest ally!

http://todayinlondonblog.today.com/_news/2012...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#64838 Sep 11, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk Tsk Tsk... Norton everyone has seen those wildlife movies where the pack turns on, and devours the weakest member. Looks like Mitt is going to get an up front and personal re-play of Darwin's theory... hahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Wise people think, of Romney
As "The Weakest Link"!

(Except, of course, for the Neo-CONs who weren't paying any attention, and are "link-challenged" themselves!)
Muslim Dicktator Prez

Willow Springs, MO

#64839 Sep 11, 2012
TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IN U.S. IF PRESIDENT OBAMA RE-ELECTED

Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh on Monday said that a second term for President Barack Obama would lead to the collapse of the the U.S economy.

“We’re spending a trillion dollars we don’t have on welfare. It’s not that we’re taxing producers and redistributing the money. We’re borrowing it; we’re printing it. We don’t have it! Over a trillion dollars a year,” Limbaugh said.

“There’s been $5.5 trillion added to the national debt in 3-1/2 years by this president. There just isn’t the money for this. At some point (and it’s sooner rather than later) there will be a collapse,” he added.

And in regards to the amount added to the national debt: he’s not exaggerating. That’s the actual amount that has been added since 2009.

“If Obama’s re-elected, it will happen. There’s no ‘if’ about this. It’s going be ugly, it’s going be gut wrenching, but it will happen. The country’s economy is going to collapse if Obama is re-elected. I don’t know how long — a year and a half, two years, three years,” Limbaugh said.

California’s going to declare bankruptcy, and you know what Obama will do?” Limbaugh asked.“He‘ll go to states like Texas or Arizona or Florida to bail’em out. That‘s what he’ll do, and that’s going to precipitate this stuff.”

Again, in regards to his claims on economic issues, he’s not wrong. Financially speaking, California is an absurd mess.

“Everything that is happening in California is slated to happen nationally, from the unchecked immigration, to the massive indebtedness, inability to pay it off, rising taxes. And when push comes to shove, where are they going to go in California?” Limbaugh asked again.

“They’re going to go along the coastline where all the elites, suburbia, where all the money is. They’re going to start taking it. It’s the only place there is any,” he added.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/limbaugh-pred...
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#64840 Sep 11, 2012
Muslim Dicktator Prez wrote:
‘2016: OBAMA‘S AMERICA’ FILMMAKER RESPONDS TO PRESIDENT’S ATTACKS:‘I THINK THEY ARE SCARED — AND THEY HAVE A REASON TO BE’
In an exclusive interview with TheBlaze on Tuesday, Dinesh D’Souza, creator of “2016: Obama’s America,“ said President Barack Obama and his campaign are now attacking him because they are ”scared” of his documentary and what it reveals.
It’s true that with the 2012 presidential election just around the corner, Obama and his campaign can‘t be happy to see that D’Souza’s anti-Obama documentary is now the second biggest political documentary of all time, surpassing popular liberal productions like Michael Moore’s “Bowling for Columbine” and Al Gore’s “An Inconvenient Truth.”
That may be why Obama’s so-called “Truth Team” attacked D’Souza and his film openly and aggressively on BarackObama.com last week, calling it a “deliberate distortion of President Obama and his worldview” and D’Souza a “right-wing” author peddling conspiracy theories. Or perhaps “2016” has grown so popular that the Obama campaign can’t ignore it any longer.
Dinesh DSouza Responds to President Obamas Attacks on 2016: Obamas America
Regardless, it is clear that D‘Souza’s film has caught the attention of the White House and its inhabitant.
D’Souza sat down with TheBlaze to respond to allegations coming from the Obama campaign that his documentary provides a “distorted” and dishonest view of Obama and his past.
Point-by-point D‘Souza seemingly debunked the Obama team’s attacks, some based on topics that weren’t even mentioned in “2016: Obama’s America“ and are found in his book ”The Roots of Obama’s Rage,” which the film is based on.
“I think they are scared — and they have a reason to be scared,” D’Souza told TheBlaze.“But I certainly welcome the Obama team getting into this because it seems like the old strategy has completely failed, you know: Ignore it, pray really hard and hope it goes away.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016-obamas-a...
2016: OBAMA'S AMERICA
http://2016themovie.com/
Conservatives are completely SCARED out of their FREAK'n minds ...
and I'm lov'n it!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#64841 Sep 11, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wise people think, of Romney
As "The Weakest Link"!
(Except, of course, for the Neo-CONs who weren't paying any attention, and are "link-challenged" themselves!)
hahahahahaha....game point!!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#64842 Sep 11, 2012
Muslim Dicktator Prez wrote:
‘2016: OBAMA‘S AMERICA’ FILMMAKER RESPONDS TO PRESIDENT’S ATTACKS:‘I THINK THEY ARE SCARED — AND THEY HAVE A REASON TO BE’
In an exclusive interview with TheBlaze on Tuesday, Dinesh D’Souza, creator of “2016: Obama’s America,“ said President Barack Obama and his campaign are now attacking him because they are ”scared” of his documentary and what it reveals....
ROFL! D'Souza is laughing all the way to the bank.

To paraphrase P.T. Barnum: There's a Neo-CON born every minute who will pay perfectly good money to buy a book or see a movie, if it is critical of liberals!

Apparently, the Neo-CONs think "2016" is a really "feel-good" movie!

As General Patton suggested, I intend to see the movie just to study the "enemy." But I am going to wait until Nov. 7, when theaters will be giving away a free ticket with every bag of popcorn.
Muslim Dicktator Prez

Willow Springs, MO

#64843 Sep 11, 2012
OBAMA ON TRACK TO HAVE WORST JOB RECORD SINCE WORLD WAR II
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...

DNC SCREWUP!
On the last night of the Democratic National Convention, a retired Navy four-star took the stage to pay tribute to veterans. Behind him, on a giant screen, the image of four hulking warships reinforced his patriotic message.

But there was a big mistake in the stirring backdrop: those are Russian warships.
http://www.navytimes.com/mobile/news/2012/09/...

9/11/2012: AMERICAN KILLED, CONSULATE BURNED, EMBASSY OVERRUN; U.S. APOLOGIZES
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/09/11...

HONEST TO GOODNESS
All over the blogosphere…People are shocked that Obama is throwing Israel under the bus re Iran and Obama’s snubbing of Netanyahu has folks agog… Why is this a shocker?? The Democrats HATE God. What don’t you people GET? Communism is anti-god. Anti-Christian. Anti-Jewish. If people (I mean Democrats, non human tripe) hate God, they hate THE God of Israel, its that simple..

Anyway:

What the hell more do you need…
Barack HUSSEIN Obama=MUSLIM. Americans still believe this bastard is a Christian? Dummies… Morons. Sheep. Stupido’s. Koo koo.

Obama demanded that Mubarrak leave his leadership in Egypt. After that happened, the Egyptian-Muslim bro’hood took over Egypt and proclaimed they would destroy Israel. Then, Obama (MUSLIM) demanded Gadaffi leave his leadership position. When he refused, Obama then helped the Muslim bro’hood take over Libya. Then, they murdered Gaddafi, sodomized him and Hitlery and Obama said this was ‘human rights and democracy in action.’

Now, they are turning Syria upside down and enabling the Muslim bro’hood there. And people are shocked that Obama is an Israel hating, Jew hating person?

Come on already. Stop the bullshit.
http://themadjewess.com/2012/09/11/why-is-eve...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#64844 Sep 11, 2012
Muslim Dicktator Prez wrote:
TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IN U.S. IF PRESIDENT OBAMA RE-ELECTED
Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh on Monday said that a second term for President Barack Obama would lead to the collapse of the the U.S economy....
ALL RIGHT, DITTOHEADS! REPEAT AFTER ME:

TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IN U.S. IF PRESIDENT OBAMA RE-ELECTED
TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IN U.S. IF PRESIDENT OBAMA RE-ELECTED
TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IN U.S. IF PRESIDENT OBAMA RE-ELECTED

There! Now you know what you think!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#64845 Sep 11, 2012
Muslim Dicktator Prez wrote:
TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IN U.S. IF PRESIDENT OBAMA RE-ELECTED
Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh on Monday said that a second term for President Barack Obama would lead to the collapse of the the U.S economy.
“We’re spending a trillion dollars we don’t have on welfare. It’s not that we’re taxing producers and redistributing the money. We’re borrowing it; we’re printing it. We don’t have it! Over a trillion dollars a year,” Limbaugh said.
“There’s been $5.5 trillion added to the national debt in 3-1/2 years by this president. There just isn’t the money for this. At some point (and it’s sooner rather than later) there will be a collapse,” he added.
And in regards to the amount added to the national debt: he’s not exaggerating. That’s the actual amount that has been added since 2009.
“If Obama’s re-elected, it will happen. There’s no ‘if’ about this. It’s going be ugly, it’s going be gut wrenching, but it will happen. The country’s economy is going to collapse if Obama is re-elected. I don’t know how long — a year and a half, two years, three years,” Limbaugh said.
California’s going to declare bankruptcy, and you know what Obama will do?” Limbaugh asked.“He‘ll go to states like Texas or Arizona or Florida to bail’em out. That‘s what he’ll do, and that’s going to precipitate this stuff.”
Again, in regards to his claims on economic issues, he’s not wrong. Financially speaking, California is an absurd mess.
“Everything that is happening in California is slated to happen nationally, from the unchecked immigration, to the massive indebtedness, inability to pay it off, rising taxes. And when push comes to shove, where are they going to go in California?” Limbaugh asked again.
“They’re going to go along the coastline where all the elites, suburbia, where all the money is. They’re going to start taking it. It’s the only place there is any,” he added.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/limbaugh-pred...
You picked Mittwitt you own him and there no return possible and learn to lose like men.

hahahahahaha
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#64846 Sep 11, 2012
Muslim Dicktator Prez wrote:
OBAMA ON TRACK TO HAVE WORST JOB RECORD SINCE WORLD WAR II
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...
DNC SCREWUP!
On the last night of the Democratic National Convention, a retired Navy four-star took the stage to pay tribute to veterans. Behind him, on a giant screen, the image of four hulking warships reinforced his patriotic message.
But there was a big mistake in the stirring backdrop: those are Russian warships.
http://www.navytimes.com/mobile/news/2012/09/...
9/11/2012: AMERICAN KILLED, CONSULATE BURNED, EMBASSY OVERRUN; U.S. APOLOGIZES
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/09/11...
HONEST TO GOODNESS
All over the blogosphere…People are shocked that Obama is throwing Israel under the bus re Iran and Obama’s snubbing of Netanyahu has folks agog… Why is this a shocker?? The Democrats HATE God. What don’t you people GET? Communism is anti-god. Anti-Christian. Anti-Jewish. If people (I mean Democrats, non human tripe) hate God, they hate THE God of Israel, its that simple..
Anyway:
What the hell more do you need…
Barack HUSSEIN Obama=MUSLIM. Americans still believe this bastard is a Christian? Dummies… Morons. Sheep. Stupido’s. Koo koo.
Obama demanded that Mubarrak leave his leadership in Egypt. After that happened, the Egyptian-Muslim bro’hood took over Egypt and proclaimed they would destroy Israel. Then, Obama (MUSLIM) demanded Gadaffi leave his leadership position. When he refused, Obama then helped the Muslim bro’hood take over Libya. Then, they murdered Gaddafi, sodomized him and Hitlery and Obama said this was ‘human rights and democracy in action.’
Now, they are turning Syria upside down and enabling the Muslim bro’hood there. And people are shocked that Obama is an Israel hating, Jew hating person?
Come on already. Stop the bullshit.
http://themadjewess.com/2012/09/11/why-is-eve...
More cheesy grits?
hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#64847 Sep 11, 2012
Muslim Dicktator Prez wrote:
TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IN U.S. IF PRESIDENT OBAMA RE-ELECTED
Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh on Monday said that a second term for President Barack Obama would lead to the collapse of the the U.S economy.
“We’re spending a trillion dollars we don’t have on welfare. It’s not that we’re taxing producers and redistributing the money. We’re borrowing it; we’re printing it. We don’t have it! Over a trillion dollars a year,” Limbaugh said.
“There’s been $5.5 trillion added to the national debt in 3-1/2 years by this president. There just isn’t the money for this. At some point (and it’s sooner rather than later) there will be a collapse,” he added.
And in regards to the amount added to the national debt: he’s not exaggerating. That’s the actual amount that has been added since 2009.
“If Obama’s re-elected, it will happen. There’s no ‘if’ about this. It’s going be ugly, it’s going be gut wrenching, but it will happen. The country’s economy is going to collapse if Obama is re-elected. I don’t know how long — a year and a half, two years, three years,” Limbaugh said.
California’s going to declare bankruptcy, and you know what Obama will do?” Limbaugh asked.“He‘ll go to states like Texas or Arizona or Florida to bail’em out. That‘s what he’ll do, and that’s going to precipitate this stuff.”
Again, in regards to his claims on economic issues, he’s not wrong. Financially speaking, California is an absurd mess.
“Everything that is happening in California is slated to happen nationally, from the unchecked immigration, to the massive indebtedness, inability to pay it off, rising taxes. And when push comes to shove, where are they going to go in California?” Limbaugh asked again.
“They’re going to go along the coastline where all the elites, suburbia, where all the money is. They’re going to start taking it. It’s the only place there is any,” he added.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/limbaugh-pred...
In what universe is this helping Romney?

Dems will vote in droves. They smell real_blood now

hahahahahaha
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#64848 Sep 11, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL RIGHT, DITTOHEADS! REPEAT AFTER ME:
TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IN U.S. IF PRESIDENT OBAMA RE-ELECTED
TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IN U.S. IF PRESIDENT OBAMA RE-ELECTED
TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IN U.S. IF PRESIDENT OBAMA RE-ELECTED
There! Now you know what you think!
DAWG, unless something changes radically, starting November 7 the GOP will turn into a circular firing squad.....hahahahaha
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#64849 Sep 11, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! I know! I know what you mean! Romney is a pompous clueless ass, who does not have any social graces, when it comes to international protocol.
That's one reason he insulted the Brits by saying they were doing a lousy job with the Olympics. For that bit of idiocy, "The Sun" British newspaper called Romney "Mitt the Twit" (which is not a nice compliment in England).
In addition, British prime minister David Cameron alluded to Romney’s role in organizing the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City. Cameron said,“We’re holding an Olympic games in one of the busiest, most active, bustling cities anywhere in the world."
Cameron continued, referring to Salt Lake City,“Of course, it’s easier if you hold an Olympic Games in the middle of nowhere."
Way to go, "Mitt the Twit"! England is (or was) our strongest ally!
http://todayinlondonblog.today.com/_news/2012...
Rambling, talking to yourself again.......! Totally trying to change the subject! I wasn't talking about the games. I was talking about Obama bowing to one of his kind, if you know what I mean. I can't think of any other president that would have done that. That, my friend, is more than social grace and it is not international protocol. He showed his true colors right there!
Wiseup and get your head on straight! He wants to take God out of everything. My goodness, we don't want to offend anybody!!!!!!!
He will never win in November. There will be many anti-christ in the end times. Hmmm!(not talking about THE Anti-Christ)
Of course, being an atheist, you have no idea what I mean.

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Buren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Trump cutting Social Security and Medicare? 8 min Nottrump 29
Kaitlyn Reed 40 min Mom 1
Ronnie Byerly (Aug '13) 7 hr Just me 3 11
Crystal??? (Jun '09) 17 hr ICU 21
scary 19 hr local 5
News Ken Poteet Leads Sterling Bank Event In Raising... (Jan '13) Sat King Of Eastwood 12
Christmas parade Dec 3 guest 2

Van Buren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Buren Mortgages