Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#59240 Jul 24, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is again. The liberal third grade name calling.
Not liberal. Name calling appropriate to the individual being addressed.

There it is again, that redirection and straw man construction by the conservative drop outs when confronted with facts.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#59241 Jul 24, 2012
I OWN Yellow Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! The hell he did Dawg, your own "search links" even show he never said any such thing.
You really are stupid aren't you.
But for the fun of it lets "pick a link" from Dawgs search....
I pick the one from the NY SLIMES titled "Netanyahu gives no ground in Congress speech" where it states Netenyahu says Israel's 1967 borders are indefensible.
Netanyahu has said repeatedly Israel will NOT go back to their 1967 borders.
Netanyahu, sitting right next to Obama said face to face that Israel will not go back to 1967 borders. I remember that well. Obama sitting there all pissed off because he had just got bitch smacked on national tv.
Here Dawg, educate yourself, straight from your own left wing news source
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43106082/ns/polit...
Perhaps I "over-stated." As you say, Netanyahu blustered that Israel would never go back to the 1967 borders. But the following is a portion of what he DID say to the US Congress:

{Partial quotation of Netanyahu} I remember what it was like before we had peace. I was nearly killed in a firefight inside the Suez Canal. I mean that literally. I battled terrorists along both banks of the Jordan River. Too many Israelis have lost loved ones. I know their grief. I lost my brother.

So no one in Israel wants a return to those terrible days. The peace with Egypt and Jordan has long served as an anchor of stability and peace in the heart of the Middle East.

This peace should be bolstered by economic and political support to all those who remain committed to peace.

The peace agreements with Egypt and Jordan are vital. But they’re not enough. We must also find a way to forge a lasting peace with the Palestinians. Two years ago, I publicly committed to a solution of two states for two peoples: A Palestinian state alongside the Jewish state.

I am willing to make painful compromises to achieve this historic peace. As the leader of Israel, it is my responsibility to lead my people to peace.

This is not easy for me. I recognize that in a genuine peace, we will be required to give up parts of the Jewish homeland. In Judea and Samaria, the Jewish people are not foreign occupiers. We are not the British in India. We are not the Belgians in the Congo.

This is the land of our forefathers, the Land of Israel, to which Abraham brought the idea of one God, where David set out to confront Goliath, and where Isaiah saw a vision of eternal peace. No distortion of history can deny the four thousand year old bond, between the Jewish people and the Jewish land.

But there is another truth: The Palestinians share this small land with us. We seek a peace in which they will be neither Israel’s subjects nor its citizens. They should enjoy a national life of dignity as a free, viable and independent people in their own state. They should enjoy a prosperous economy, where their creativity and initiative can flourish.

We’ve already seen the beginnings of what is possible. In the last two years, the Palestinians have begun to build a better life for themselves. Prime Minister Fayad has led this effort. I wish him a speedy recovery from his recent operation.

We’ve helped the Palestinian economy by removing hundreds of barriers and roadblocks to the free flow of goods and people. The results have been nothing short of remarkable. The Palestinian economy is booming. It’s growing by more than 10% a year.

Palestinian cities look very different today than they did just a few years ago. They have shopping malls, movie theaters, restaurants, banks. They even have e-businesses. This is all happening without peace. Imagine what could happen with peace. Peace would herald a new day for both peoples. It would make the dream of a broader Arab-Israeli peace a realistic possibility.

{Netanyahu speech continued below}

#59242 Jul 24, 2012
<quoted text>
There it is again. The liberal third grade name calling.
I would point out that you are also a HYPOCRITE. When you use your clones, the level of vulgarity and name calling would make hardened Marines blush. If it really isn't you, which we all know it is, then you support someone that does that which is tantamount to doing it yourself.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#59243 Jul 24, 2012
I OWN Yellow Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! The hell he did Dawg, your own "search links" even show he never said any such thing.
You really are stupid aren't you.
But for the fun of it lets "pick a link" from Dawgs search....
I pick the one from the NY SLIMES titled "Netanyahu gives no ground in Congress speech" where it states Netenyahu says Israel's 1967 borders are indefensible.
Netanyahu has said repeatedly Israel will NOT go back to their 1967 borders.
Netanyahu, sitting right next to Obama said face to face that Israel will not go back to 1967 borders. I remember that well. Obama sitting there all pissed off because he had just got bitch smacked on national tv.
Here Dawg, educate yourself, straight from your own left wing news source
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43106082/ns/polit...
1. MSNBC is nowhere close to a left-wing news source. Their OPINION shows are mildly progressive their news department is entirely separate and unlike Fox has no political slant at all.

2. Netanyahu is a war criminal and no decent person can support their cruel and violent oppression of the Palestinian people.

#59244 Jul 24, 2012
{Quoted portion of Netanyahu speech continued}

So now here is the question. You have to ask it. If the benefits of peace with the Palestinians are so clear, why has peace eluded us? Because all six Israeli Prime Ministers since the signing of Oslo accords agreed to establish a Palestinian state. Myself included. So why has peace not been achieved? Because so far, the Palestinians have been unwilling to accept a Palestinian state, if it meant accepting a Jewish state alongside it.

You see, our conflict has never been about the establishment of a Palestinian state. It has always been about the existence of the Jewish state. This is what this conflict is about. In 1947, the United Nations voted to partition the land into a Jewish state and an Arab state. The Jews said yes. The Palestinians said no. In recent years, the Palestinians twice refused generous offers by Israeli Prime Ministers, to establish a Palestinian state on virtually all the territory won by Israel in the Six Day War.

They were simply unwilling to end the conflict. And I regret to say this: They continue to educate their children to hate. They continue to name public squares after terrorists. And worst of all, they continue to perpetuate the fantasy that Israel will one day be flooded by the descendants of Palestinian refugees.

My friends, this must come to an end. President Abbas must do what I have done. I stood before my people, and I told you it wasn’t easy for me, and I said…“I will accept a Palestinian state.” It is time for President Abbas to stand before his people and say…“I will accept a Jewish state.”

Those six words will change history. They will make clear to the Palestinians that this conflict must come to an end. That they are not building a state to continue the conflict with Israel, but to end it. They will convince the people of Israel that they have a true partner for peace. With such a partner, the people of Israel will be prepared to make a far reaching compromise. I will be prepared to make a far reaching compromise....[speech continued]

{End of a portion of Netanyahu's speech to the US Congress, March 2011.}

1. Netanyahu stated "Two years ago, I publicly committed to a solution of two states for two peoples: A Palestinian state alongside the Jewish state."

2. He continued, "I am willing to make painful compromises to achieve this historic peace. As the leader of Israel, it is my responsibility to lead my people to peace."

3. Netanyahu further stated, "This is not easy for me. I recognize that in a genuine peace, we will be required to give up parts of the Jewish homeland. In Judea and Samaria, the Jewish people are not foreign occupiers. We are not the British in India. We are not the Belgians in the Congo."

4. From all of the above, Netanyahu clearly recognizes that compromises must be made with the Palestinians to bring a lasting peace, and that additional land must be given to the Palestinians.

5. What "additional land"? Netanyahu specifically mentions Judea and Samaria. If those areas are given to the Palestinians -- guess what? The Israeli borders will essentially be back to the pre-1967 borders.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

#59245 Jul 24, 2012
From the Washington Post.

Reagan's "Comeback"
When John McCain's bid for the GOP nomination nearly flatlined last summer, his campaign trumpeted Ronald Reagan's comeback win in the 1980 primaries as a model . Now, down in the polls with just three weeks to go, some are again suggesting a "Reagan-esque" path for their candidate.

It is an intriguing notion: A story today suggests Reagan trailed then-President Jimmy Carter by eight percentage points in late October, and that, when paired with Reagan's 10 point win on Election Day, would have made for a remarkable turnabout.

But a review of the late 1980 polls shows that while Reagan soared over the final week (following the campaign's one and only debate on Oct. 29), the contest up until that point was tightly competitive, not trending toward the incumbent Democratic president. At the time, the Associated Press reported "new polls say the race between the two men remains too close to call."

The debate may have made a difference in the last week but polls never truly showed Reagan being left behind by Carter. A myth you neocons want to popularize to play the underdog.
Alive

United States

#59246 Jul 24, 2012
It's time to vote all career politicians out of office. Take a look around you. The poor keep getting poorer and the rich are insane rich. The new guys are are only hope.
Sure

Thayer, MO

#59247 Jul 24, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
From the Washington Post.
Reagan's "Comeback"
When John McCain's bid for the GOP nomination nearly flatlined last summer, his campaign trumpeted Ronald Reagan's comeback win in the 1980 primaries as a model . Now, down in the polls with just three weeks to go, some are again suggesting a "Reagan-esque" path for their candidate.
It is an intriguing notion: A story today suggests Reagan trailed then-President Jimmy Carter by eight percentage points in late October, and that, when paired with Reagan's 10 point win on Election Day, would have made for a remarkable turnabout.
But a review of the late 1980 polls shows that while Reagan soared over the final week (following the campaign's one and only debate on Oct. 29), the contest up until that point was tightly competitive, not trending toward the incumbent Democratic president. At the time, the Associated Press reported "new polls say the race between the two men remains too close to call."
The debate may have made a difference in the last week but polls never truly showed Reagan being left behind by Carter. A myth you neocons want to popularize to play the underdog.
Oh Dani Boi! LMAO

#59248 Jul 24, 2012
<quoted text>
What do you think I was doing when I was egging you on and kept saying, "Go ahead."? I was daring you. I knew you were full of it and wouldn't do what you claimed you were going to do. As for persuading you, again I say "Go for it." As they said on A Christmas Story, I triple dog dare you.
I do not recall your EVER "egging me on." Every time I mentioned your location, you ran away and whined that you had to keep your personal life secret. That does not sound like a "dare." That sounds like your usual "paranoia."
OBAMA GOT SMACKED

Haslet, TX

#59249 Jul 24, 2012
<quoted text>I remember that. What's even funnier is that Netanyahu's popularity skyrocketed because of it and Obama's popularity amongst the Jewish voters took a nosedive.
I don't know what the dumbass Dawg was thinking. Like we were going to forget when Obama tried on national tv to dictate to Netenyahu what he was gonna do and Netenyahu bitch smacked him. The scowl on Obamas face was priceless.

Then to top it off Dawg provides a link that shows he was making stuff up. Pure stupidity, but that's Yellow Dawg for ya.
OBAMA GOT SMACKED

Haslet, TX

#59250 Jul 24, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps I "over-stated." As you say, Netanyahu blustered that Israel would never go back to the 1967 borders. But the following is a portion of what he DID say to the US Congress:

{Partial quotation of Netanyahu} I remember what it was like before we had peace. I was nearly killed in a firefight inside the Suez Canal. I mean that literally. I battled terrorists along both banks of the Jordan River. Too many Israelis have lost loved ones. I know their grief. I lost my brother.

So no one in Israel wants a return to those terrible days. The peace with Egypt and Jordan has long served as an anchor of stability and peace in the heart of the Middle East.

This peace should be bolstered by economic and political support to all those who remain committed to peace.

The peace agreements with Egypt and Jordan are vital. But theyÂ’re not enough. We must also find a way to forge a lasting peace with the Palestinians. Two years ago, I publicly committed to a solution of two states for two peoples: A Palestinian state alongside the Jewish state.

I am willing to make painful compromises to achieve this historic peace. As the leader of Israel, it is my responsibility to lead my people to peace.

This is not easy for me. I recognize that in a genuine peace, we will be required to give up parts of the Jewish homeland. In Judea and Samaria, the Jewish people are not foreign occupiers. We are not the British in India. We are not the Belgians in the Congo.

This is the land of our forefathers, the Land of Israel, to which Abraham brought the idea of one God, where David set out to confront Goliath, and where Isaiah saw a vision of eternal peace. No distortion of history can deny the four thousand year old bond, between the Jewish people and the Jewish land.

But there is another truth: The Palestinians share this small land with us. We seek a peace in which they will be neither IsraelÂ’s subjects nor its citizens. They should enjoy a national life of dignity as a free, viable and independent people in their own state. They should enjoy a prosperous economy, where their creativity and initiative can flourish.

WeÂ’ve already seen the beginnings of what is possible. In the last two years, the Palestinians have begun to build a better life for themselves. Prime Minister Fayad has led this effort. I wish him a speedy recovery from his recent operation.

WeÂ’ve helped the Palestinian economy by removing hundreds of barriers and roadblocks to the free flow of goods and people. The results have been nothing short of remarkable. The Palestinian economy is booming. ItÂ’s growing by more than 10% a year.

Palestinian cities look very different today than they did just a few years ago. They have shopping malls, movie theaters, restaurants, banks. They even have e-businesses. This is all happening without peace. Imagine what could happen with peace. Peace would herald a new day for both peoples. It would make the dream of a broader Arab-Israeli peace a realistic possibility.

{Netanyahu speech continued below}
I heard his speech and not going to waste my time reading your post while you try to spin the lie you got caught telling.

You're an idiot Dawg, deal with it.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Haslet, TX

#59251 Jul 24, 2012
<quoted text>There it is again. The liberal third grade name calling.
You're giving Dumpster Dan way to much credit. It's obvious he never made it past 1st grade. Probably has something to do with his mommy issues hes always posting about.

Personally I would like to find the idiot that pulled him out of that dumpster that Dan is always telling us his mommy threw him in and kick the living crap out of him.

#59252 Jul 24, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Dani Boi! LMAO
Always going with your brains, eh.
OkieDarren is an IDIOT

Haslet, TX

#59253 Jul 24, 2012
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>1. MSNBC is nowhere close to a left-wing news source. Their OPINION shows are mildly progressive their news department is entirely separate and unlike Fox has no political slant at all.

2. Netanyahu is a war criminal and no decent person can support their cruel and violent oppression of the Palestinian people.
1. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Smoke another one retard. MSNBC is the most left wing news source there is out there. Go find an idiot like DanFromSmithville who is stupid enough to believe your stupidity.

2. No he's not and I support Israel 100%!!! You try living in a tiny a country surrounded by countries that want to destroy you and you will have an entirely different opinion. They do what they got to do to survive you neo nazi puke.

#59254 Jul 24, 2012
<quoted text>
I remember that. What's even funnier is that Netanyahu's popularity skyrocketed because of it and Obama's popularity amongst the Jewish voters took a nosedive.
What's even FUNNIER is that none of those things are true.

But if you really THINK so, just post an authoritative link.(Limbaugh not acceptable.)

#59255 Jul 24, 2012
OBAMA GOT SMACKED wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard his speech and not going to waste my time reading your post while you try to spin the lie you got caught telling.
You're an idiot Dawg, deal with it.
Sure. You "heard" Netanyahu's speech.

Why did you waste everyone's time by quoting the entire first portion of the speech which I had posted?

There were MANY Israelis, primarily the "hawks," who hated that speech, because they realized that Netanyahu MIGHT be serious about compromising with the Palestinians.

#59256 Jul 24, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
You're giving Dumpster Dan way to much credit. It's obvious he never made it past 1st grade. Probably has something to do with his mommy issues hes always posting about.
Personally I would like to find the idiot that pulled him out of that dumpster that Dan is always telling us his mommy threw him in and kick the living crap out of him.
Is that the best you can do Dumpster Dan Mortinstain? Just copy my stuff and try to turn it around on me. And in such a slipshod, amateurish manner. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

At least I wan't 20 when I graduated high school. How many times were you held back?

#59257 Jul 24, 2012
OkieDarren is an IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
1. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Smoke another one retard. MSNBC is the most left wing news source there is out there. Go find an idiot like DanFromSmithville who is stupid enough to believe your stupidity.
2. No he's not and I support Israel 100%!!! You try living in a tiny a country surrounded by countries that want to destroy you and you will have an entirely different opinion. They do what they got to do to survive you neo nazi puke.
Another effort to show he is clearly and strongly behind open debate and discussion on this forum.

Dan Mortinsen never heard of Israel until the Tea Baggers told him to support Israel, because they couldn't attack Obama's race directly.

#59258 Jul 24, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
What's even FUNNIER is that none of those things are true.
But if you really THINK so, just post an authoritative link.(Limbaugh not acceptable.)
Now you know SPC can't post authoritatively supported information. He just throws some junk out there and expects it to be taken at face value. That is how he gets his information.

What you have in paretheses is probably one of the most accurate and widely true statements I have ever read.
Sure

Rogersville, MO

#59259 Jul 24, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Always going with your brains, eh.
Oh Dani Boi! All I have to do is write your gay name, and your blood pressure rises! LMAO You are EASY to defeat! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Buren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One more time 5 hr Gram D 69
Deer Run Lawsuit OVER! 8 hr Roger 8
Eastwood Indian Reservation ?? (May '08) 16 hr creepy 130
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 19 hr Guest 939
Is tubing dangerous? (Jun '09) 23 hr Cali 43
Jolly Cone Thu Exactly 8
School Superintendent Thu Billy 19

Van Buren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Buren Mortgages