#4 Nov 16, 2012
Seriously?? Who said that??
Hoyt

Haslet, TX

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Creeper, always thought so!

Marion, IL

#6 Nov 17, 2012
how was he a creeper?? Did he do anything??

Crane, MO

#7 Nov 29, 2012
No...there was no technicality. It's called someone trying to get him in trouble by shifting the blame. The mom lied on the stand as did the stepmom. And the jurors tend to look down on that. So besides the fact that he'd never do such a thing and the parents lying to jurors trying to brainwash them like they had brainwashed themselves, sure the jurors are gonna see the truth. Too bad u don't know how to do research.
Hoyt

United States

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Just my opinion, never knew ne thing like that just thought he was a weirdo...

United States

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Well..hoyt...explain exactly what he did to be labeled as a "wierdo?"
Hoyt

United States

#10 Nov 29, 2012
If you know know so much about him, why go on topix?
guy

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Nov 30, 2012
I knew a guy who knew a guy that owed a guy a bunch of money so the guy that owed the guy told another guy they he knew a guy that used to know a guy who would lend money to a guy that you didn't have to pay unless the guy didn't like you then he had a guy that would come by and pick up the money and take it to a guy that was queer but that guy didn't like that guy so he ended up getting another guy to get on topix and write stuff about this guy that wasn't very smart. And the guy read all the stupid crap the guy wrote on topix. Can't believe you read all this guy.
Vister

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Nov 30, 2012
guy wrote:
I knew a guy who knew a guy that owed a guy a bunch of money so the guy that owed the guy told another guy they he knew a guy that used to know a guy who would lend money to a guy that you didn't have to pay unless the guy didn't like you then he had a guy that would come by and pick up the money and take it to a guy that was queer but that guy didn't like that guy so he ended up getting another guy to get on topix and write stuff about this guy that wasn't very smart. And the guy read all the stupid crap the guy wrote on topix. Can't believe you read all this guy.
Hey! I know that guy!
i know

Old Monroe, MO

#13 Nov 30, 2012
guest wrote:
No...there was no technicality. It's called someone trying to get him in trouble by shifting the blame. The mom lied on the stand as did the stepmom. And the jurors tend to look down on that. So besides the fact that he'd never do such a thing and the parents lying to jurors trying to brainwash them like they had brainwashed themselves, sure the jurors are gonna see the truth. Too bad u don't know how to do research.
Shift blame? He messed with that little girl, thats the JIST & TRUTH of it however he got of is irellavant hes a no good child molester that doesnt need to be free!!!

Topeka, KS

#14 Dec 1, 2012
Man....u Van Buren ppl really stick together nomatter what the lie is. You suck!!
Tommy Jon Tomson

United States

#17 Dec 22, 2012
Here's some fun for all !!! Go to your parents house and apologize for being a piece of shit son that never mad them happy. Then slam you some whiskey and go shot your self in the face. And just maybe you let your pops know you had some balls to do the right thing.
type

Forsyth, MO

#18 Jan 8, 2013
who cut woman neck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Buren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trina cutts cook (Jul '15) 5 hr tired of men 8
City electric Fri Give me a break 17
Ear Stapling (Feb '06) Fri Gfdsa 573
you are such a slvt Thu guest 1
crystal rudicks Jul 20 Millguy 13
Floater Jul 15 Aintree 2
Art (Dec '15) Jul 12 Ecp 39

Van Buren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance