First Prev
of 12
Next Last
mom of two

Wentzville, MO

#228 Aug 7, 2010
brad joe daniel felon's dumbass's snitch's worthless.
lost

Greenville, MO

#229 Aug 7, 2010
bad shot wrote:
danny boy is a snitch
danny boy who?
fear no trees

United States

#230 Aug 8, 2010
I known bub since I was a lil girl an ya I talk to him a lot he didnt shoot through that house he told it was that dumbaxx daniel manis that shot at bub bc he had a honky beater I love him one of the best ones around he don't talk on ur back or sabe u n it an u can ask him anything an he, will do it an help with no matter what ya he looks hard core killer
But he's such a nice respectful person I miss him hangn round so talk trash be people ur hypocrites I hope he never gets caught he's a good ole boy back woods survivore to so goo luck

bad shot

Saint Charles, MO

#231 Aug 8, 2010
bullshit bub did to, daniel's gun misfired three times before thay ran like little girls.
Amanda

Ellington, MO

#232 Aug 14, 2010
Hick a billy I dont know who you are but I appreciate you standing up a little for me. To everyone else say whatever you want about me cause i could give a fuck less what anyone thinks about me on here. But if anyone bad mouths my son at all just cause he is bubs boy then I might have something to say about it. But otherwise everyone needs to move on with the whole ordeal and find something new to talk about.
mirror mirror

Ellington, MO

#233 Aug 14, 2010
Amanda wrote:
Hick a billy I dont know who you are but I appreciate you standing up a little for me. To everyone else say whatever you want about me cause i could give a fuck less what anyone thinks about me on here. But if anyone bad mouths my son at all just cause he is bubs boy then I might have something to say about it. But otherwise everyone needs to move on with the whole ordeal and find something new to talk about.
You are an attention seeker. Stop with the drama and raise that child of yours. Maybe he will turn out better than Bub. Maybe.
Amanda

Ellington, MO

#234 Aug 14, 2010
mirror mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an attention seeker. Stop with the drama and raise that child of yours. Maybe he will turn out better than Bub. Maybe.
I dont want the attention, what so ever! And I know my son will turn out great, and yeah it says your from ellington so you probably do know me, but you dont know anything about me or my family so dont say what i am or am not
wondering

Seattle, WA

#235 Aug 18, 2010
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont want the attention, what so ever! And I know my son will turn out great, and yeah it says your from ellington so you probably do know me, but you dont know anything about me or my family so dont say what i am or am not
are you eric amsdens sister?[
the 1

United States

#236 Aug 21, 2010
they know where he is but they law in carter county and pc are good friends so they donot want to catch him hell they know where he is i even know where he is
pinkgurl

Hume, MO

#237 Aug 21, 2010
felons wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it won't matter what you tell him. This catlett dude will be going to a federal pen for felon possessing and using a firearm in a criminal manner while on probation. minimum 15 years in a federal holding facility+ he will be a three strike offender which could carry a life sentence.+ a couple counts of attempted murder, 30 years or if it is reduced to armed criminal action which for a repeat offender will be a five year minimum bottom line. this guy gets 20 years flat with no parole. he'll be an old man at best. to sum it up, his boy won't have some jerk to influence his life or steer him DOWN TO WRONG PATH. His wife was a several years below me in school, raise with minimal amounts of money and the whole family never had much but they had each other. haven't seen her in years but she was a nice kid. she'll be better off.
Missouri doesn't use the 3 strike rule. It doesn't work well. Look at California.
pinkgurl

Hume, MO

#238 Aug 21, 2010
the 1 wrote:
they know where he is but they law in carter county and pc are good friends so they donot want to catch him hell they know where he is i even know where he is
If they knew where he was, they would have gotten him by now. Friends don't shoot at friends. I'm sure you know where he is. So does everyone else in Carter County. Everyone claims to know where he is yet every time someone tips off the law, they turn up being wrong. Imagine if you or your loved one was one of those deputies that got shot at. You would want him locked up too.
bad shot

United States

#239 Aug 21, 2010
our law is a joke ha.ha.ha....
Smart Ass

Ellington, MO

#240 Aug 22, 2010
They don't call em lawless lil towns for nothing. Around here you gotta handle it yourself.
ex con

United States

#241 Aug 22, 2010
thay work for us.
Smart Ass

Ellington, MO

#242 Aug 22, 2010
Thats right we handle it!! LOL
Amanda

Ellington, MO

#243 Aug 24, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>are you eric amsdens sister?[
Thats none of your business, but ya i am
kayla evans

United States

#244 Sep 10, 2010
some of these comments are retarted ppl need to grow up an if u dont know him then dont worrie about it. ive knowed him sice i was little hes like my uncle an i went to school with tasha so dont be bad mouthing her shes just takin up for uncle bub... love ya kid... hes not a bad person at all im not even scared of him i know he would neve hurt me. but i will tell one thing if he tells u something u better take it o heart bc he means it. if he aint threatened u then dont worrie about it. but damn if he ever got to a computer an read any of this then he sur would be pissed at alote of ppl talkin shit about thing they dont know a damn thing about. hes not the monster that u guys have him made out to be. an he wont be found till hes ready so they just myse well stop lookin. an half of u ppl on here dont have a clue what the hell ur even talkin about. no body an i mean no body is perfect so take a look in the merrior befor u start castin stones. just bc he has shot at some one dont mean nothing. hes a good hearted guy an he would help anyone. hes the kind of person that if i ever needed help or anything he would come running in a heart beat. an i woulndt have to worrie about nothing. so for now if dont know the whole damn truth then keep his name out of ur mouth an stop adding shit that didnt happen....
hillbilly brat child

Birmingham, AL

#246 May 22, 2012
johny wrote:
he'll get 30 years for this
dumba** he got 8 1/2years u don't know crap about him
topanga

Birmingham, AL

#247 May 22, 2012
Hicka-billy wrote:
It ain't always about looks... sometimes you just like to get treated right. If a woman don't do it right a man will look for someone who will. Sorry you don't have any reason to have harsh feelings towards Amanda she didn't do anything to you did she? It's not like she cheated on you?
I agree with shay Amanda is ugly as hell and the kid don't even look like bubs
topanga

Birmingham, AL

#248 May 22, 2012
Amanda wrote:
Guys Im telling you what, I dont care who hates me, my kid or Bub. All I know is I havent been on this stupid internet for like a month or so. So quit accusing me for saying anything on anyone or anything. All I know is Bub;s baby my baby boy is name Colton Lane Amsden. And the only person who may think that Bub cheated on them with me would be dumbass Leslie, who aint got a chance in hell with Bub or his ex wife which i dont give a damn what she thinks either. Lol so you all can say whatever you want on Bub but he is a great guy he just had some crap go wrong just like anybody else could of had happen. Later ya'll, quit bad mouthing my baby's daddy Bub. Amanda
he used u for a peice of ass that kid ain't his and u know it stop liein about it no one would want u amanda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Buren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glad to see several people running for Wayne co... 50 min Harold 5
Water, Water, Everywhere 3 hr Cheryl 1
City electric 21 hr I read my meter 15
Grandin Theif's Thu Local Guy 4
Art (Dec '15) Wed Ashly 38
Tree stump removal Jun 28 Wonder 1
i want crazy by Hunter Hayes Jun 27 wtf 13

Van Buren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance