citizen

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

any word , have they caught this catlett guy?
tasha

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

ummm why is it any of your concern did he threaten you dont think so.... hes my uncle and for or info no they havnt... i love him to death hes just gone down the wrong path... leave him outta your internet drama.... he didnt threaten his whole family just some and its none of you business and if your gonna write something about him put your real name.... this is just plain stupid taking shit when you kno hes gonna be picked up sooner or later.... back off and it would be on the tv if they caught him..... leave my uncle and the rest of my family off the internet... thanks tasha catlett
citizen

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

hmmmmm he shot at people and he could be dangerous to others. putting your name on her will only show your ignorance. support an attempted murderer on topix and post your name, stupid move! I guess they should let him go cause he was nice to you. what if he had killed someone? good luck finding job after people read this
mom of one

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

People are going to talk about it--If it happened to you and you was not related to the man you would be talking to.
The man ran thru my back yard with his gun and scared the holy crap out of my whole family. My little girl just fell asleep talking about "the bad man". So- YES he did threaten our saftey- YES, we will talk about it and YES I do hope he gets caught. No- it is not plain stupid to talk about it. You need to stop and think, what if the shoe was on the other foot, what if you was in your back yard with your kids when a guy with a gun runs thru with every cop in Carter county following.
Also, I do not think this is internet drama-its drugs and it needs out of the county some of us are trying to raise our kids here. By the way my name is Kelly Fields.
citizen

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

heard he done time for attempted murd
some

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

it would have been nice for them to do each other then hunter would be a better place to live. what do you think?
say a prayer

Ellington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

citizen wrote:
hmmmmm he shot at people and he could be dangerous to others. putting your name on her will only show your ignorance. support an attempted murderer on topix and post your name, stupid move! I guess they should let him go cause he was nice to you. what if he had killed someone? good luck finding job after people read this
That was pretty insensitive. Next time it could be you or one of your family.

At least she had the guts to post her name.
former resident

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

who are we talking about and what exactly happened? im not here to start drama just curious.
Smart Ass

Ellington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Thats why people need to carry guns with them then this hunt could have been over already. Names are not important on here why would you need to know someones name to know the whole damn town is talking about it?
pill heads suck

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

who was he shooting at. have they caught him yet. surly someone on topix knows where he is at. this will most likely end end a shootout.
the Po Po

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

we'll find him and when we do we'll send whats left to McSpaddens. He is a POS
tasha

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

i really could care less and i have a job so yeah imma lose it bc i love my uncle he didnt do shit to you he shot a house get it right damn watch the news forreal..... you guys are so low for talkn shit like forreal you dont kno him like i do he has gone down the wrong path you dont kno how he is me and one other person can talk to him to calm him down just bac off damn
say a prayer

Ellington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

tasha wrote:
i really could care less and i have a job so yeah imma lose it bc i love my uncle he didnt do shit to you he shot a house get it right damn watch the news forreal..... you guys are so low for talkn shit like forreal you dont kno him like i do he has gone down the wrong path you dont kno how he is me and one other person can talk to him to calm him down just bac off damn
Hang in there. Try not to listen to all the gossip.
johny

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

he'll get 30 years for this
White Trash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

Yes he is a nice guy, he will help dispose of murder victims bodies. He also enjoys the sport of firearms, even though a felon. Other people get federal prison for felon in posession of firearms, but he is nice so leave him alone. Do not discuss the "victim" either even though he is a felon who also enjoys the sport of shooting firearms.
Smart Ass

Ellington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

tasha wrote:
You sound like you had a wonderful upbringing with your street lingo and being only two of you who can calm him down. Look if only two of you can calm him down and he shot a house what if someone would have been in the house he shot just on the inside of the wall? Where were you to calm him down I guess you weren't there when this all happened or you would have calmed him down. So either you need to stay with him at all times or he is a threat to society and needs taken care of. I don't know you nor do I pass judgement on you or him I hope you keep your job I'm just lookin at the facts here. You can not go around shooting at houses with no one to calm you down thats not how it works. As for going down the wrong path I hope you see him and think what path you want to take because it sounds to me like you might be on that same path too willing to lose your job over your uncles mistake? I hope you choose your path wisely and learn something from your uncle even if he is a good man down the wrong path it's his choice not yours. We don't always have to tell everyone the truth but we do have to go to sleep at night with ourselves. Don't let bad things weigh on your mind it will only lead to more bad things.
say a prayer

Ellington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

White Trash wrote:
Yes he is a nice guy, he will help dispose of murder victims bodies. He also enjoys the sport of firearms, even though a felon. Other people get federal prison for felon in posession of firearms, but he is nice so leave him alone. Do not discuss the "victim" either even though he is a felon who also enjoys the sport of shooting firearms.
I do not see where anyone has said to leave him alone. A family member asked for it not to be brought up on Topix just as you might if it were your family.
say a prayer

Ellington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Smart Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you had a wonderful upbringing with your street lingo and being only two of you who can calm him down. Look if only two of you can calm him down and he shot a house what if someone would have been in the house he shot just on the inside of the wall? Where were you to calm him down I guess you weren't there when this all happened or you would have calmed him down. So either you need to stay with him at all times or he is a threat to society and needs taken care of. I don't know you nor do I pass judgement on you or him I hope you keep your job I'm just lookin at the facts here. You can not go around shooting at houses with no one to calm you down thats not how it works. As for going down the wrong path I hope you see him and think what path you want to take because it sounds to me like you might be on that same path too willing to lose your job over your uncles mistake? I hope you choose your path wisely and learn something from your uncle even if he is a good man down the wrong path it's his choice not yours. We don't always have to tell everyone the truth but we do have to go to sleep at night with ourselves. Don't let bad things weigh on your mind it will only lead to more bad things.
Well said.
bad shot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

daniel is a dumbasss allways in trouble but nothing happens.it isnt the first time cops been to his trailer wont be the last
mom of one

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

here is the real deal--nobody gives a damn what these two meth heads do as long as they do it to each other and leave everyone else alone. That was not the case last night. Instead of staying on the hill with the bullcrap they ran all over Hunter with it. Some of us that live in Hunter are not druggies and would rather not have them running thru our yards with guns all drugged up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Van Buren Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Van Buren Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Van Buren People Search