Ellington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

Dude, you people around here really should have known about contraception and where babies come from by now.. You mofos bang like effing rabbits and keep multiplying retards, upon retards, upon endless, lazy and fat retards, I mean MY GOWD people, ain't the world got enuff retards?? Oh wait you can't answer that because you are all retarded.? How does that work then? well damn.. I guess VB is just dooooommeeed to be effing retarded.
Breeder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

Yes we multiply unlike you homo's who are geneticaly dead.
me-za

Ellington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Well then BETTER I DONT spread my gene right? Hey, don't be mad at me cuz ur stuck with a bunch kids that will never break out of the life of the mediocrity that you provide.
Breeder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

Not mad at you peter puffer, sad for you. Never being able to contribute anything lasting to humanity must really suck. But at least you got to be the cool gay kid right?...right
me-za

Ellington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Just because I have made a note about the disgustingly rapid rate of reproduction does not mean I'm gay, but hey, think what ya think.. If you think you have contributed to the earth by spreading your legs, or shooting a load thats just funny to me. I guess if your children aren't a bunch of loosers then you may be right bout contributing something, but as i see it there aint nuttin but stupid, fat, ugly, lazy, useless people thoughtlessly spreading their stupid seed, and not because they're thinking.."Gee, I'd like to contribute to humanity" , no, because they're just thinking "Gee, I wanna bust my nutt". Now there is no way you don't agree that too many useless tards have too many kids, and more often than not, not enuff money to support them, and not enough brain cells to teach them how to support themselves. The blind leading the blind, but thats cool, keep contributing mindlessly to the plague that we are to this earth, not a help.
Breeder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

actually on most of that I agree
me-za

Ellington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Nice, I knew you had to cuz its the common consensus, generally, It just blows me away ya know? There is just no excuse in this age of contraception. I do also believe it's ultra important for parents to have a dialogue at home with children about reproduction, perhaps this would prevent more of our young women from being young mothers. kids getting pregnant early is a lot of the problem with why household families are crumbling from the inside out- what do you expect when it's a kid raising a kid.- sh*ts sad for sure.
Just Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

What pisses me off is these people in this town that cant even support a damn dog because neither one of them have a job and live off of welfare, and some of them dont even have there own house they just jump from place to place but yet they just keep having more kids I mean seriously who would want to have a kid knowing that they cant take care of it and give it what it NEEDS more less what it wants as it gets older. It just makes no since to me!!!!!!!!!!
Breeder

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

He|| ya

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Van Buren Forum right now

Search the Van Buren Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Big Spring Restaurant Closing THREE YEARS!! 2 hr Truth b told 4
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,350
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 8 hr Diane 6,906
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 21 hr Claire 265
Jessica Clark Baby 23 hr FYI 4
Family Campground (Dec '13) Mon guest 5
top ten baseball players to play for van buren Mon Fan 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Van Buren Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••