Posted in the Van Buren Forum

aldridge

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Jul 3, 2012
They Expecting?
aldridge

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Her Fourth His Fifth Innocent Child Hope DFS Steps right in and allows a loving nonrelative couple have the joy of adoption.
minnie

Quitman, AR

#3 Jul 21, 2012
helo ex girl fried. your busterd wats a matter u jelous that you anthaveing his baby again. lolololol
person of interest

Lenexa, KS

#4 Aug 12, 2012
Minnie stop feeding the fuel to the fire on this Damn web site Nd if that craps true that some of these people are sayin just take it as advice and remember that people are always gunna hate but u know what's really going on cause it don't matter what they say its how ur kids feel about what's goin on nt every body else so get ur life straight and be the good mom u know how to be and that is me telling u that straight forward take it how u will and if Jesse does have mia and nt letting u see her go to state cops about it and court to get some kind of rights plain and simple just get ur Damn head on straight and quit worrining about being young and parting ur a mom please be one and don't let things that happened to u in ur child hood make u the person u are allowing ur self to be and to all u people that are drama starters just stop and grow up and if u gt problems say it to her in person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Buren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor caught stealing again 4 min guest 7
Kaitlyn Reed (Dec '16) 50 min VBer 15
One more time (Dec '16) 9 hr Gram D 139
Escapes from jail in the 90s. Who n when Tue ElroyRod 1
Any Ladies Want to Float Tomorrow (Tuesday) Tue Mark 3
to all piece officers Tue Sick of Dumbaszes 14
the biggest bi tch Jul 16 guest 1

Van Buren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance