foxy

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

the dollar store girl with no eyebrows? hows that baby and her? weire has she been?
Life long local

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

foxy wrote:
the dollar store girl with no eyebrows? hows that baby and her? weire has she been?
She lost the baby. And her name is Ashley
OHH

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Are you sure she lost the baby?
mary

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

yes she did. why?
mandsy

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

hmm she seems like a great girl!dedicated to her man works hard. but he dose not need more kids. she can do better. its a blessing. when I lost my baby I was so crushed but now I know it was a good thing
mary

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

mandy you have no idea what you are talking about. loosing a baby is never a good thing. and her and keith are very muche in love. they deserve a baby
mandsy

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

i see him always yelling at her
ashley

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

ok i think u guys are talking about someone else because my name is ashley i work at dollar general but i still have my eyebrows and im still pregnant im commenting on this because some of my family looked it up and thought u were talking bout me
mary

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

shut up and dont start drama. there always laughing when i see them
mary

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

ashley we are talking about ashley wetzle. keith allreds wife. sory about the complecations lol
SHE IS MY FRIEND

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

I tell you what, Ashly don't need all this crap. She is an awsome person. It's funny to me if your do something differen t or dress different your a freak. well Ashly is NOT any of the above (freak,)so just leave her alone
rachelbulldog

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

no one said anything bad about her? but they did trash her man. all i know is she sure does love him. i have seen him and her around. all couples get into spifts. dosnt make him a bad guy. god bless them and the baby.
SHARON

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Ashly is my friend and is a good person. If you have somthing to say about her say it to her. If you see him being mean to her why didn't you walk up and ask what's going on? I havem't got to talk to her but I wll, so PLEASE LEAVE HER ALONE
ashly

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

thanks guys that sick up for me:)
if you ppl want to know something just ask.
im a friendly easy going person. and keith is not mean to me. we get get along... but we get into lil play fights. lol. trust me if he got outa hand id put him in his place. as for the baby, we lost it. but we will have one oneday.
thanks for always havin my back sharon
SHARON

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

your welcome Ashly. Anytime I see this crap I will open my mouth.
mandsy

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

?
hmmmm

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Anyone notic this thread was started from an ip in Collinsville, IL and all the drama/arguing are all from Collinsville, IL too? Hmmm sounds like someone is just trying to stir up crap!
UMMMMM

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

I havenewsfor you, it don't matter unless your signed in coz i know where Ashly is from but it shows she is from Il. when she is here in VB.
mvp

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

UMMMMM wrote:
I havenewsfor you, it don't matter unless your signed in coz i know where Ashly is from but it shows she is from Il. when she is here in VB.
You little girls are rocket scientists! Where are your mommies??

But, I AM from Troy and live here! Easy move. Just gotta have a back pack or a bicycle to move around this earth!
UMMMMM

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Well aret you just a smart ass mvp? and for your info my mom died 2 weeks ago. i think you need to get off your high horse. i am a friend of ashlys and i was making a statement that she is here

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Van Buren Forum right now

Search the Van Buren Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 15 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,658
Dogs rescued from being dumped on highway 1 hr Wow 6
Jolly cone 1 hr Ann 21
Van Buren's biggest IDIOT Gene Deffendall 4 hr Local 1
Big Spring Restaurant Closing THREE YEARS!! 6 hr guest 34
missing dog 6 hr floater 1
Van Buren - Current River - Little Joey Davis (May '10) 10 hr george warshengten 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Van Buren Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Van Buren People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••