jessie travis and minnie

jessie travis and minnie

Posted in the Van Buren Forum

melissa cook

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2012
why wont you let me have my baby i am going about this the easyiest why i can and we both have legal costody of her so you need to grow up and let me have her back, i wont keep her from seeing you at alll swear i wont jessie and never really have and u know it. please call me or get a hold of me please
momma be pissed

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Mar 30, 2012
melissa cook wrote:
why wont you let me have my baby i am going about this the easyiest why i can and we both have legal costody of her so you need to grow up and let me have her back, i wont keep her from seeing you at alll swear i wont jessie and never really have and u know it. please call me or get a hold of me please
if you have the papers from the coart documenting ur and his visitation schedule.... Go to the police. I he kept her during your time and is denying you access if u have legal gaurdianship too he is in contempt of court and u can get him on kidnapping. If and only if u can prove gaurdianship.
minnie

Ellington, MO

#3 Apr 13, 2012
jessie i really think you better find a way to get aHGOLD OF ME SOON AN I MEAN SOON. HEAR I WILL JUST TELL U HOW TO GET A HOLD OF ME ALL U GOTTA DO IS ASK UR SISTER WAT MY HOME NUMBER IS I MEAN DAME IT ANT THAT HARD JESSIS GET YOUYR HEAD OUT OF THAT SCENKS ASS BEFOR YYOU LOSE EVEN UR OWN ASS,
minnie

Ellington, MO

#4 Apr 24, 2012
i want my girl jrssie
minnie

United States

#5 May 10, 2012
jessie if you read thes then why wont you give me my girl back you took her from me on aq vist an never returned her. and you will get in to trouble for drawing welfare on her to is that why your making my girl gry for her mommy [me] every night and day. i have coustdy for the last three years since she was born not you. and there is no papers any were in the system showing you have coustdy in any way. i still do so better call me and talk t me because this will back fire on you and i dont thik that prison is were you wanna go. so be a real parent an talk to me like an adult and quit acting like a child
such a shame

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 May 11, 2012
First of all topix is not the place to air this kind of family business. Second, Minnie if u have custody of her go get the sherrif and go get ur daughter. Thats the real parent thing to do. I dont mean that in a hateful way, as much as it sounds that way. But dont be afraid to stand up and fight for ur daughter is what I mean.
Just saying

Ozark, MO

#7 May 11, 2012
Go get a lawyer and quite wining on topix it's not gonna get you anywhere!! So get off the computer and do something to many people have told you to go to the police!!! If it were me and it's not I'd fight my butt off and do everything possible to get them back!! I'm not being rude either but you need to keep your family business off here topix is a stupid place!!
local

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 May 14, 2012
Jessie is no better than Minnie.....they should agree on a way to share custody for the sake of this little girl!
YO MAMA

Reeds Spring, MO

#9 Jun 8, 2012
neither one should have custody! they are both drug addicts! meth head neddle junkies!
minnie

Ellington, MO

#10 Jun 18, 2012
YO MAMA wrote:
neither one should have custody! they are both drug addicts! meth head neddle junkies!
you stupid mother ======= better watch you lips becaus that is something i would never do s o wait till i find out who the ==== you are mother======. its life or death so better pack your bag got that

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Jun 18, 2012
You know, you're the one who brought your personal life drama to a public forum. Not only that, but you dragged your KIDS into it.

That was stupid, thoughtless, selfish, and just unbelievably asinine. By doing that and by showing your obviously violent tendencies, I would agree that your kids are better of with a foster family.

You continue to demonstrate poor judgement lack of self control. If you care even a little bit about your kids - STOP IT!!
minnie chitwooddd

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Jul 7, 2012
omg you wrote that last post threating pep's n saying you'd never do that the exact same day you were busted for meth lab. OMG ironic
Maybe new owner

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Aug 18, 2012
I grew up in a smal town,wife is from San Fransico
Going to purchase a home on some land right outside of town.
Only concern is we are a bi-racial couple im white she is black.Some small town in the deep south are great about this but just thought id see the reaction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Buren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats being built 1 hr Fred the head 4
How do YOU Unregister to Vote (Mar '13) 18 hr Kindn3ss 85
8 Reasons Why AT&T Sucks Beyond All Belief (Sep '13) 23 hr OK then 56
Grandin Theif's Wed guest 2
jolly cone (Mar '15) Tue Local 10
cute guy working at the landing hotel Tue Schooled 4
Letter from President Tue Diane 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Buren Mortgages