WTF is wrong with our county

WTF is wrong with our county

Posted in the Van Buren Forum

Help

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 7, 2011
School system has ran it's self into the ground! The sheriff dept dealing meth and now cops breaking into houses!
meee

Moscow Mills, MO

#2 Apr 7, 2011
WELCOME TO CARTER COUNTY!!

really, it is not funny....
Buford Pusser

Wentzville, MO

#3 Apr 7, 2011
Elect Barack Hussein Obama, as Muslim as your President

Vote in a Healthcare Bill that does nothing but add cost that has to be passed behind closed doors, that 18 months later the fools who voted for it wont admit it.

Blame George Bush for everything.

Blame Ronald Reagan for everything else

Open up the Mexican Border

Fly w/ Oprah to Europe to try and get the Olympics for Chicago while there is 10% Unemployment

You get the picture, none of this should be a surprise.
wondering

Ozark, MO

#4 Apr 7, 2011
You are an ignorant repug...
Buford Pusser wrote:
Elect Barack Hussein Obama, as Muslim as your President
Vote in a Healthcare Bill that does nothing but add cost that has to be passed behind closed doors, that 18 months later the fools who voted for it wont admit it.
Blame George Bush for everything.
Blame Ronald Reagan for everything else
Open up the Mexican Border
Fly w/ Oprah to Europe to try and get the Olympics for Chicago while there is 10% Unemployment
You get the picture, none of this should be a surprise.
Really

O Fallon, MO

#5 Apr 7, 2011
wondering wrote:
You are an ignorant repug...<quoted text>
You are a libtard in denial.
true

United States

#6 Apr 8, 2011
Wow. Children calling each other names. Very mature everyone. Have any of you learned that neither democrats or republicans give a flying turd about anything aside from lining their own pockets?
wondering

Ozark, MO

#7 Apr 8, 2011
do you think???? Oh yeah..you don't think or remember...How soon we forget the bush years..took us to war..his vp Dickhead Chaney has a no bid contract with haliburton...Yeah those 8 years will NOT BE FORGOTTEN..Listen to your drug user rush limbaugh...or better yet...Ann (i suck everything) Colter..I'm sure these people are near and dear to your Pea sized brain.
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You are a libtard in denial.
guess what

United States

#8 Apr 8, 2011
. No one is to blame for what bush or reagan did except for bush and reagan. Obama is to blame for what he did and is doing, right or wrong. No president will be responsible for what the last presidentÂ’s actions were. No matter if you care about your pocket, health care or what, things are getting worse. We need to stop fighting among ourselves and get ready to help each other get through the tough times. that is what responsible people do. stop playing the blame game and start acting like caring neighbors and friends. the fact that you are writing on here would suggest that you care. back it up with actions. dont say there is nothing I can do. there is always something we can do . At least on a community level.
Whats wrong

Hollister, MO

#9 Sep 15, 2012
politicians and lawyers. that's what
Just Saying

Branson, MO

#10 Sep 19, 2012
What is wrong with our country. I will tell you. God has been pushed out of everything. As long as this is happening we can expect things to get worse and worse.
Right

Ava, MO

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
What is wrong with our country. I will tell you. God has been pushed out of everything. As long as this is happening we can expect things to get worse and worse.
Yeah cuz that will fix everything. Let's turn this country into a theocracy and let the religious freaks run everything like Pakistan, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, etc., etc.

Retardo jesus freaks won't be happy with anything less
Ignorance

Troy, MO

#12 Sep 20, 2012
How did a post about the county turn into a discussion about the country?
U Loco

Ava, MO

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
That's right we need to get back to God just like our founding forefathers said when they wrote the declaration of independence one nation under God's Law with God making our laws and what God wants being interpreted by Bennie Hinn or Oral Roberts as our supreme Imams. Then every thing be good again just like in the 1600s before people started getting educated which just causes weariness and no progress for we God's children.
U Loco

Ava, MO

#14 Sep 21, 2012
Then again maybe that's what makes carter county carter county. The ignorance, superstition, religion and lack of education in the sciences, history, humanities.
As long as the wealthy needed cheap carter county labor we had what we thought were good minimum wage jobs to feed the kids and send money to televangelists. But when the wealthy found cheaper manual labor in third world countries and left us we blame ourselves for turning our backs on God, so we deserve our fate. Good thinking. Lots of poor uneducated folks done that throughout history especially Ireland, Germany, Russia.
Fred

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#15 Oct 10, 2012
If you're wondering what's wrong with Carter County as well as our country in general, here's the solution: "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." -- II Chronicles 7:14

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Buren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi Pogue-Qualls (Nov '12) 4 hr Jess 8
Women that are cheating on there man when he is... 8 hr guest 4
Where is the best place to rent a cabin? 11 hr None 5
News Carter County Homicide Investigation (Jun '06) Mon Auntee 147
jolly cone (Mar '15) Mon My review 40
Floater Mon Captain Obvious 6
crystal rudicks Sun Redbeauty 14

Van Buren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance