nikki tyler prego again!!!!!

Posted in the Van Buren Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fat one

Columbia, MO

#1 Feb 18, 2010
can ya believe it . another welfare baby!
wondering

Ozark, MO

#2 Feb 25, 2010
is this true?
Crystal

Dallas, TX

#3 Feb 26, 2010
Is it Any of your business whether or not she is? No I don't think so. This is one reason people leave Van Buren because of stupid ass people like you who have nothing better to do with their lives than to gossip. Maybe she is having a child for someone that can't have kids have you ever thought about that? Probably not because you don't know her. So whoever you are you need to get all the facts before running your mouth or at least Put your real name.
zzzzz

Seattle, WA

#4 Feb 26, 2010
thats all she needs is another baby. anyone know who the dad is?
vbmom

Columbia, MO

#5 Feb 26, 2010
that would be a very courious thing to do if she were to give the baby to someone who cannot have children. How unselfish of her . So woman would give that child so much love
joe hanson

Seattle, WA

#6 Feb 28, 2010
you people r so damnn STUPID!! i have been with niki for the past 5 years and is now my wife if yall didnt have ur heads up ur ass u would know who the father is, man people need to get a LIFE.
find better things to do besides start shit
niki HANSON not TYLER

Seattle, WA

#7 Feb 28, 2010
do u people have nothing else better to say. at least u people can put your real names and stop being pussy's.i can find u people i hope u know that. and how in the hell do i have welfare babies??? i dont get money from the goverment or the state. i take care of my own kids with my own money. i have a job and take care of my OWN kids. i have my own place with my own money and pay my own bills. u wanna see welfare peoele go ook at the ones that do drugs in this town, who send their kids to school in dirty clothes or who even goes to teh community action center just so that they can pay their bills. looks to me that who ever started this and who post stupid shit does get welfare!!! how stupid can u been not to know who im with and who my babies daddy is? god u people are so fu*king dumb!!! thank crystal for stickin up fpr me love u so much gurl. i go to dr on the 3rd to get u/s done so i'll let u know more about the baby then. And for all u other people u must not know me that well if u keep sayin niki tyler, at least u can do is spell my name right and know that i am not a tyler i am a hanson so u people dont know me that fu*king well then just man up and put your real name. u people need to get a real life and a real hobby and quit talkin shit just find some thing better to do and leave my name out of your mouth's and off this damn site!!!!
ashley

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2010
well all i have to say is congrats...and ur other babies are beautiful..hope everything goes great for the both of you!..=)
niki hanson

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Mar 1, 2010
ashley wrote:
well all i have to say is congrats...and ur other babies are beautiful..hope everything goes great for the both of you!..=)
thanks ashley we are very happy. but may i ask if your ashley fortner r ashley hardwick? those are the only ashleys that i know of. but thanks alot me joey and hailey as well as leeland r very happy on us havein a new baby. hailey is more excited than any one though she says its her baby.
hey lil mamma

United States

#10 Mar 1, 2010
I don't know you very well. All I have to say is don't even visit this site. And if you do, know the bad things are only coming from idiots who are 8up with jealousy. You and Joe keep doing your thing and it will be fine. Good luck to you sweetie!
niki hanson

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Mar 2, 2010
Thanks so much. at least i know that there are some people in this town who dont like to talk about other people. i dont care what other think about me, i could really care less. but when people have to bring my kids up in it that is another story. people may think that they know me but that gives them no right to talk anything about my babies. my kids have nothing to do with this and never hurt any one. thanks again
ashley

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2010
ashley fortner..lol..and give ur babies kisses for me..
niki hanson

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Mar 8, 2010
ashley wrote:
ashley fortner..lol..and give ur babies kisses for me..
ooohh sorry bouat that i havent seen or heard from u in a long time. its been for ever. i'll give them kisses and tell joey u said hi. dont b a stranger come around more often girl!
ashley

United States

#14 Mar 11, 2010
i kno..i ill..and wher do yall live now and how i everyone..i heard ab joe and my prayers still go out to yall he was a verryy good man but tell his mom i said hey too girl...
niki hanson

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Mar 11, 2010
ashley wrote:
i kno..i ill..and wher do yall live now and how i everyone..i heard ab joe and my prayers still go out to yall he was a verryy good man but tell his mom i said hey too girl...
we still live in the same spot on alexander st. teish says hey and to come down soon to c us all. we all still think about joe all the time. he was really a sweet man i wish there was another way that we can talk besides on here i would give u my number or email but then people would be prank callin and emailing me things. o well we will figure something out. talk to u soon
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Mar 23, 2010
stuff never changes in good old van buren huh.... ii miss ya nikki i havent seen ya in forever last time i seen ya ur lil girl was a baby n it was the first... awwwwww. how have ya been... so your married now girl wow.... oh n screw these dumb a**es on here... hit me up... luh ya girl luh tiff
Former vb-er

San Mateo, CA

#17 Apr 9, 2010
Don't let this site get to u nikki, they tried starting a bunch of shit with me and my kid and then decided to drag my sister and her kid into it too....it's all just a bunch of dumba**es who won't dare put their real names on here cuz they know what will happen. Good luck with the new baby tho. Jessica.
niki hanson

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Apr 10, 2010
Thanks jessica it dont bother me the can talk all the shit the want as long as the dont bring my kids in to it. its been awhile that i've seen u hope and your lil one or doin good well not so lil no more. lol
cronic

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#19 Apr 15, 2010
hey niki kudos on the baby. i dunno if ur still not supposed to talk to me but i would like to kno how haileys doin, n wether u gonna have nother boy or girl. i kno joey dont like me but tell him i said good luck. take care of urself ok
omg

Ortonville, MI

#20 Apr 22, 2010
ashley wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Buren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbo 5 hr glork 2
richard kerbey ay Leerjak!!! (Dec '12) 7 hr Donna 27
phyllis price (Aug '10) 8 hr Mark 6
meth lab (Apr '14) 8 hr Crystal meth 4
Wanted used restaurant equipment 9 hr Cheryl 4
Who is the biggest hypocrite in Elsinore Misso... 9 hr Dana 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 10 hr FARTS 1,076

Van Buren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Buren Mortgages