Next Last
vbchick

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Aug 14, 2011
he died...any words?
Outsider

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 14, 2011
Regardless of your thoughts or opinions can we keep it nice for the sake of the family please??
amy overway

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 14, 2011
Look I don't care what anyone's opions r.. But he is the father of my son so PLEASE keep any rude or dis respectful comments to yourself!! Thank you!
Friend

Branson, MO

#4 Aug 14, 2011
What happened ?
Rosi

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Aug 14, 2011
RIP Randy...we loved you!
I am so sorry

Wayzata, MN

#6 Aug 14, 2011
what happened to him? prayers for his family.
friends

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Aug 14, 2011
hey randy we love you you were always there when i needed a friend and you were a great dad and you made great memories for us to carry on with and im just saying you will be greatly missed you were a great funny guy who cared for everyone nomatter what .give brad a hug up there and keep watching over all of us we love and miss you already.
Rottin Randy

Buffalo, NY

#8 Aug 14, 2011
Shouldn't you be mourning? not blabing about it on Topix?
REALLY

Ellington, MO

#9 Aug 14, 2011
Rottin Randy wrote:
Shouldn't you be mourning? not blabing about it on Topix?
Why can't people stop judging? You dont know these people so if you cant say anything nice SHUT UP!!!!! Prayers are with the family, so sorry for your loss.
Concerned

United States

#10 Aug 15, 2011
We will be praying for you.
tater salad

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Aug 15, 2011
First Brad and now Randy, Alex is the only one left sad!
Sorry

United States

#14 Aug 15, 2011
So sorry for a father to lose two sons. Prayers with the family.
Agree

Branson, MO

#15 Aug 15, 2011
Sorry wrote:
So sorry for a father to lose two sons. Prayers with the family.
This is so sad. I am sorry for his father and the rest of this family.
nitemare

Ozark, MO

#19 Aug 16, 2011
karma got him,just like its going to get alex.
Sad sad

Sparta, MO

#20 Aug 16, 2011
It is just not right to come on here and say bad things about someone that just past.If you have something bad to say keep it to yourself it is not right to the family his DaD or Son dose not need to see this.You would not want someone to put stuff like about you on here if you past.No Randy was not a saint but you are one are you would not come on here and put him down.My haert gose out to to his Dad and Son.
Twin

Ozark, MO

#22 Aug 16, 2011
glad wrote:
how come when people die, other people like to pretend they were saints!? he was a piece of dirt just like the rest of the brothers! liar, cheater, thief, dope head, rapist..believe me i know!. you all KNOW how he was! he is in hell getting tag teamed and held down by the devil and hitler! he fucking deserves it! you people shouldn't be praying. he is already in hell. i know i am going to get negative responses from this post and i couold give a shit! we alllll know who he was. go and get pissy all you want because of what i said. he deserves absolutely no sympathy.karma is a bitch randy! happy you are not breathing MY air!
LOL you must be one if the husbands he pissed off.I know him very well. Do you think for one second this would bother Randy? He would laugh at this. He was no saint but did not pretend to be one. He was one of my best friends and awesome person. And this is proof you do not mess with the Barton's bc people will wait until after you die and then still use a fake name and say well this is my opinion LMAO! And you are not God just thought you should know that before you go casting Randy to hell lol. And it is not Randy reading this it is his loved ones. Have some respect.
Betty Davis

Penrose, CO

#23 Aug 16, 2011
My prayer to all the family. Amy my prayers r with you and your son also . You know this without me having to tell you, but if you need anything let me know
Rachel

Seattle, WA

#24 Aug 16, 2011
Randy was a great friend to me. He was always there when I needed him no matter what. There was never a dull moment when he was around! LOL.. His son Dalton was his world. He loved him more than anything and would have done anything for him. I hate he had to leave this world so soon. Van Buren will not be the same without him. Prayers for his family, esp Dalton, Darryl, and Alex. Love you Randy! I will never forget all the fun times we had! RIP bro <3
right

Poplar Bluff, MO

#25 Aug 16, 2011
Rachel wrote:
Randy was a great friend to me. He was always there when I needed him no matter what. There was never a dull moment when he was around! LOL.. His son Dalton was his world. He loved him more than anything and would have done anything for him. I hate he had to leave this world so soon. Van Buren will not be the same without him. Prayers for his family, esp Dalton, Darryl, and Alex. Love you Randy! I will never forget all the fun times we had! RIP bro <3
you are very right! van buren wont be the same! it will be a better place because he is gone!
Heather

Brookfield, CT

#27 Aug 16, 2011
Sorry to hear of his passing what was the cause of death?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Buren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chemtrails toxins causing lung and nose bleeds (Jan '12) 4 hr Chong 65
The cube express stop 4 hr how funny 6
Art 9 hr Local uno 33
Pro tech auto 11 hr Local 14
chipper nance (Feb '12) 11 hr guest 57
Shanna Joplin Mon Daizey 1
pitts May 22 batsheite crazy 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Buren Mortgages