girl's night out
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just asking

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2009
If a woman is in a relationship and wants to have girls night out and her man showsup where she is, does she have the right to be mad? There are other places he could go
Andys Mom

Wheat Ridge, CO

#2 Oct 11, 2009
I think The girl would be happy he is there and invite him over
NO WAY

Troy, MO

#3 Oct 11, 2009
I think she has every right to be mad, madder than a hornet.It is the "GIRLS NIGHT OUT" not and husbands following.
what

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2009
99 times out of 100 "girls night out" consists of the women getting all primped up, and her and the girls go out to the bar and shake their asses and flirt with all the guys. Believe it or not but about 70 percent of cheating happens on nights like "girls night out". Quick question...do you get all dolled up like that for your husband or just on "girls night out"? It cracks me up. Husband maybe shouldn't follow you around, but he positivly has the right to worry his ass off. Especially if he actually loves the women. Not saying that you would ever cheat on your husband, but if you don't put yourself in that posistion..?
NO WAY wrote:
I think she has every right to be mad, madder than a hornet.It is the "GIRLS NIGHT OUT" not and husbands following.
yeap

Ava, MO

#5 Oct 11, 2009
what wrote:
99 times out of 100 "girls night out" consists of the women getting all primped up, and her and the girls go out to the bar and shake their asses and flirt with all the guys. Believe it or not but about 70 percent of cheating happens on nights like "girls night out". Quick question...do you get all dolled up like that for your husband or just on "girls night out"? It cracks me up. Husband maybe shouldn't follow you around, but he positivly has the right to worry his ass off. Especially if he actually loves the women. Not saying that you would ever cheat on your husband, but if you don't put yourself in that posistion..?
<quoted text>
I agree I have no problem with the wife coming over and watching football so likewise why is it apparent that she gets pissed off when she is trying to play cat and mouse! She must be trying to hide somemething!lol
hmm

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6 Oct 11, 2009
maybe shes just having a good time you think
Andys Mom

Wheat Ridge, CO

#7 Oct 11, 2009
I would have a better time knowing my other half wanted to be with me and that i could do the same if he and the guys were out. I think if she gets mad it must be hiding something.
hah

United States

#8 Oct 11, 2009
Depends on what you call a good time. Anything I do on a guys day, I would prefer my women with me. She doesn't like football or playin golf, etc. Same goes for her... If she wants to go shopping with the girls or something fine..because I don't like shopping and other girlie things. But I do like to go out and have a good time with my women. Why would she want to go out and do the same thing I like to do with a girls only. She should. Ask herself if she would mind her husband puttin on his best cloths, dab on that cologne he hadn't worn in years, comb his hair all up, say he going on a "guys night only", then get pissed when the wife shows up. It works both ways. I'm just looking in from outside though.
hmm wrote:
maybe shes just having a good time you think
hmm

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#9 Oct 11, 2009
who are we talking about
not worth it

Sparta, MO

#10 Oct 11, 2009
it only brews trouble, it's one thing going out to lunch or shopping for the girls or out shootin guns or something with the fellas, but to get dolled up and what not, to go to a bar or club without your significant other is only going to build up a fire inside the person sittin at home alone, wondering why their partner didn't want them to come. It's just a stupid idea, weather you have full trust or not.
Her

Las Animas, CO

#11 Oct 11, 2009
not worth it wrote:
it only brews trouble, it's one thing going out to lunch or shopping for the girls or out shootin guns or something with the fellas, but to get dolled up and what not, to go to a bar or club without your significant other is only going to build up a fire inside the person sittin at home alone, wondering why their partner didn't want them to come. It's just a stupid idea, weather you have full trust or not.
I agree but what if your partner dosent like to go out to bars or clubs????Dont you have a right to go out and have a little fun with the gals!!!
DaMan

Troy, MO

#12 Oct 11, 2009
Her wrote:
<quoted text>I agree but what if your partner dosent like to go out to bars or clubs????Dont you have a right to go out and have a little fun with the gals!!!
I go out when I want.But if she thinks about doing anything more than Dinner or Laundry .I will choke the shit out of her cause shes a bioch.
BUBBA

Muskogee, OK

#13 Oct 11, 2009
Her wrote:
<quoted text>I agree but what if your partner dosent like to go out to bars or clubs????Dont you have a right to go out and have a little fun with the gals!!!
GROW UP OR GET DIVORCED YOU TRAMP!
knowledge

Ellington, MO

#14 Oct 12, 2009
Most human beings seek attention from the opposite sex. It allows a person to feel accepted and boosts the ego. Socialization is a need, not a want. This is why isolation is used in prison systems and in the discipline of children.

Not all humans seek attention with the hope of going further, i.e. sex/relationship. Rather, it is a way to blow off steam, learn new ideas and information, and simply a time to relax outside the normal pressures of everyday life.

The reason most men have a difficult time with women going out is, in their minds, it is for one purpose only...sex, because this is why most men go out. Women are wired differently and need the companionship of other women, as do men, only for different reasons.

If you are not getting quality attention from your mate and you lack trust in your marriage/relationship, you will find it elsewhere. If, however, you have quality attention and trust, there should be no need to limit anyone, male or female, from meeting their own basic needs.

If you are having problems with your spouse/sig. other having time to themselves in whatever way they choose, as long as it does not break the trust/commitment factor, then there are much deeper issues that need to be addressed.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Oct 12, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, do share with us the source of your statistics.
please

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2009
Are you kidding me? I guess everything is taken literally on this site. I will know better next time. Let's see...I know about 30 guy friends...I've seen it happen to 9 of them. So the new statistic is 9 out of 30. Is that better?!!!!!!
finallysomepeace wrote:
<quoted text>Please, do share with us the source of your statistics.
old guy

Ellington, MO

#17 Oct 12, 2009
please wrote:
Are you kidding me? I guess everything is taken literally on this site. I will know better next time. Let's see...I know about 30 guy friends...I've seen it happen to 9 of them. So the new statistic is 9 out of 30. Is that better?!!!!!!
<quoted text>
You and your guy friends must be very young (20's & 30's)which explains a lot. That is what young people do until they hook up with their true partner. Not to say there isn't mega cheating going on in the world. Just don't date exclusively (I said date, not sex) and you will avoid most of your problems in this area.
DaMan

Saint Peters, MO

#19 Oct 12, 2009
old guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your guy friends must be very young (20's & 30's)which explains a lot. That is what young people do until they hook up with their true partner. Not to say there isn't mega cheating going on in the world. Just don't date exclusively (I said date, not sex) and you will avoid most of your problems in this area.
When I met my girl .She did not like oral sex.But now she makes it a profession of hers.She did not like it in the ass but now she loves it.Please explaine to me what causes this change of mind.Oh her mother and sister like to do the same things when Im around. Could you explaine to me why they try to swallow somthing that wont go down.
DaMan

Saint Peters, MO

#20 Oct 12, 2009
BUBBA wrote:
<quoted text> GROW UP OR GET DIVORCED YOU TRAMP!
Bubba you just need to stock up on lotion.sounds like you have no sex life at all.maybe I could show her some tricks.maybe I already have and thats why she seems to be a dead screw to you.But all women like it shot in the face.They like to have there ass smacked when im hittin it.And they love to watch my big sausage do its work.Im sorry if you in the little smokie department.But you should just stick with the xxx movies LITTLE MAN.
old guy

Ellington, MO

#21 Oct 12, 2009
DaMan wrote:
<quoted text>When I met my girl .She did not like oral sex.But now she makes it a profession of hers.She did not like it in the ass but now she loves it.Please explaine to me what causes this change of mind.Oh her mother and sister like to do the same things when Im around. Could you explaine to me why they try to swallow somthing that wont go down.
You, sir, are a sorry excuse for a man. I have sympathy for any woman you are with, and even more for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Buren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lmao 4 hr Azeramath 1
Art (Dec '15) 8 hr Ashly 38
Shannon county Sheriff (Oct '15) 12 hr Aaron McDowell 4
jessica mell (Oct '13) Wed JonathanCole 19
Smith Family Tue Thads Friend 52
Tree stump removal Tue Wonder 1
i want crazy by Hunter Hayes Mon wtf 13

Van Buren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance