VB local businesses
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Foxy Lady

Potosi, MO

#21 Jun 9, 2012
Buford Pusser wrote:
You do what you need to do to make money. There are only a few things that will survive in Van Buren, Jolly Cone, the Grocery Stores and the River Stores, gas stations and a hardware store. Dont see anyone beating down the doors for a bowling alley or chinese restaurant.
Lots of great businesses in VB. Today, after hitting the Heritage Festival at Big Spring, we stopped and at the Mercantile for their famous salad bar, and chicken wrap, then went to Jolly Cone! Then drove around and looked at all the wonderful new buildings, little mall behind the restaurant. Not sure what that new caste of a bank is all about but someone must have some money in your community. Nice thing about this part of the state is, you do not have to have a huge income to be the envy of lots of super rich visitors from the cities.

Thinking about buying a little villa in town to use for a vacation home/weekend rental. Can be paid for in five years. I bet that big new castle has a little money to loan.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#22 Jun 10, 2012
Foxy Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of great businesses in VB. Today, after hitting the Heritage Festival at Big Spring, we stopped and at the Mercantile for their famous salad bar, and chicken wrap, then went to Jolly Cone! Then drove around and looked at all the wonderful new buildings, little mall behind the restaurant. Not sure what that new caste of a bank is all about but someone must have some money in your community. Nice thing about this part of the state is, you do not have to have a huge income to be the envy of lots of super rich visitors from the cities.
Thinking about buying a little villa in town to use for a vacation home/weekend rental. Can be paid for in five years. I bet that big new castle has a little money to loan.
unfortunate for you..we do not have HUD here...
homer

Ozark, MO

#23 Jun 10, 2012
the white power ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly!!!
and that trashy skank that keeps trolling me in here needs to stay out of VB!!!
No doubt about it, this is Brian Barnes at his finest.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#26 Jun 10, 2012
Foxy Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't none of my business, but if I were any of the folks you just mentioned in an online forum, you would not be a happy camper tomorrow morning. In fact, you would probably prefer to stay out of sight for a few days. You are the first person on the vb site that has totally crossed over the line when it comes to ethics, values, and common sense. Glad I ain't you, cause THEY know who ya are.
Bad girl!!
you never know..i may have the same name as you so your husband doesnt slip when he cried MY name out in the night...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Buren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Shipton 1 hr Aunt kate 1
Moving 10 hr Guest 11
Poll Who for mayor? (Sep '09) Mon Yo momma 68
Jess Laughlin Sun Guest 35
Olivia Wells? (Jul '10) Sun Billy 19
Leeper,Mo (Feb '14) Sun Phyllis Buchanan 25
john foster murder last night (Apr '13) Sun Ex friend 25

Van Buren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance