Kevin Rigg Deadbeat Parent

Kevin Rigg Deadbeat Parent

Posted in the Valparaiso Forum

had Enuff

Valparaiso, IN

#1 Feb 22, 2009
If anyone has any info on Kevin Rigg, last known address as baseling rd in Tempe Az. I would so appreciate any leads. Kevin has lived in Michigan Indiana and Texas. He last was living with Herbert Defreese, hi biological father, but this man remarried and moved to illinois for the upteenth time.........Kevin has a son with a disabilty and has been avoiding child support. Kevin also has a daughter whom he has never seen nor paid on. Lets get together and help one another to round up these deadbeat fathers and make them take responsibility for their actions!!!! I have a birthdate for kevin of 10-22-1972 and also have a social security number, so any help would be so wonderful.
been there

Festus, MO

#2 Feb 25, 2009
u should be able to take that information to the child enforcement and with his ss # they can track him and make him pay up on debts
justme

Valparaiso, IN

#3 Feb 27, 2009
Porter county has all his info......................I dont know why they cant locate him. I believe he may be working for cash so its harder to track. Child support prosecutors were going to transfer case to arizona but apparently Kevin got wind of it and moved. So without a new address they cant do anything.
been there

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Feb 27, 2009
even if he is working for cash if u bug porter enough they will and can do something about it. and where ever u live the case should stay there, because even if you dont recieve the child support they will keep track of it and either finally get the money for it, or he will go to jail for it. and it will put a block on his taxes, and eventually u will get child support (all the back pay)
hah

Valparaiso, IN

#5 Apr 30, 2009
I shared a jail cell with him some time back in '01 or '02. He was doing a 13 month bit for child support, and called me short timer. He went on and on about the fishing in Arizona and how he missed his stuff. He combed his hair a lot.
He did say something about moving into the woods up north but never said anything specific, he wanted to live in a cabin. I think he was a Pegan
Hah indeed. Small world
just me

Valparaiso, IN

#6 May 11, 2009
hah wrote:
I shared a jail cell with him some time back in '01 or '02. He was doing a 13 month bit for child support, and called me short timer. He went on and on about the fishing in Arizona and how he missed his stuff. He combed his hair a lot.
He did say something about moving into the woods up north but never said anything specific, he wanted to live in a cabin. I think he was a Pegan
Hah indeed. Small world
Lol yup that would be him. He was sentenced to a year in porter county, the year they built the new jail. They ended up letting him out early bc there were a bunch of inmates they just didnt want to transfer and bc they werent violent criminals, they got to b free!!! I was needless to say irate.

Went to they paper and thru a fit, and that was around the time of the election. So the sheriff made some kind of comment about me being on that Susan Resteau side or whatever and that it was political is y i was upset. Single mom, not getting child support, poor as hell lol, but yea it was political...what an idiot!

Anyway so they let him out, and he never got ahold of his son, went back to Arizona, he paid while on probation,(i wrote letters to voice of the ppl about Bradford too, bc i begged him to make Kevin serve his probation in Indiana, knowing that as soon as he could he would disappear again), but our wonderful Judge allowed the deadbeat to spend his time in Arizona finding a hiding place again. This was after i searched for him 4 2 years to get that arrest in the first place! So now bc of how terrific Porter County is (that is sarcastic by the way) here i am in the same boat trying to find his worthless ass!

His family are the Riggs that own several stores in our area. And on his other side, his aunt is a porter county jailer. So needless to say, it lies on me to locate him as i see or hear nothing from his family. The whole thing is a joke!
just me

Valparaiso, IN

#7 May 14, 2009
good job HA.......he is living in Tacoma Washington!! Now to get Porter county to do something about it.....
Allied Cash Advance

United States

#8 May 19, 2009
Need some extra cash to make ends meet with child support? Come in to Allied and we will give you $10 off your advance fee when you mention this comment.

ON US 30, ACROSS FROM ZAO ISLAND, NEXT TO LUKE'S CAR WASH.
just me

Valparaiso, IN

#9 Jun 3, 2009
He may be living in Washington now, the tacoma area. He still has family here in Valparaiso though. His mother side are the Rush, and his adopted fathers side are the Rigg. Anyone who has contact or can make contact, help to bring the deadbeat to justice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valparaiso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
evil Jul 19 whatever 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Jon Costas as Mayor? (Apr '14) Jun '17 americason 2
Viki (Pavlakovic)VanSickle Jun '17 Anonymous 1
Don Johnson of Chesterton / Valparaiso / Porter (Jul '16) Jun '17 Tallman 13
Review: Duneland Dermatology - Elizabeth Spring... (Jun '11) May '17 bas 12
Blowinger May '17 Sad Sack 1
Ginger Bollinger May '17 Bye Felecia 2

Valparaiso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valparaiso Mortgages