everyone needs to reed this 411...

everyone needs to reed this 411...

Posted in the Valparaiso Forum

truth

Wilmington, IL

#1 Jan 29, 2013
be on the look out for a car crylster seabreing 4 door gold car plate number 843ldz ind. plate they are selling stolden goods out of that car tvs games etc. guy and lady i was at the gas station and they tryed to sell me 2 flat screen tvs the guy said they live in ind. in a motel room and they sell there stuff in il. at a place called robbins flea-market then they go back to ind. they seem shady and the car was full of good items looks as if there going around stealing the items then selling them cheap i ask the guy he said the markets in il. open on tues thurs sat in il. so if your missing some stuff this just might be the people doing it .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valparaiso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Duneland Dermatology - Elizabeth Spring... (Jun '11) Apr 9 She still in prac... 11
laura flick (Aug '11) Apr 6 Matt hilvjak 7
Is South Haven Indiana a good place to purchase... (Dec '09) Apr 5 RevHerm 30
Gary Johnson Apr 1 Defektor 1
News Your chocolate bunny will cost more a " next year Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 1
Hoosier Cabinet info (Jul '07) Mar '16 Ron46001 316
News Drag strip debated in NW Indiana (Jan '06) Feb '16 Roy Pizarro 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valparaiso Mortgages