Cici's Pizza - Portage Indiana

Posted in the Valparaiso Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Julie - Portage

Crosby, TX

#1 Jan 18, 2009
Please I'm desperate to find a truthful answer. My family has eaten at the Cici's in Portage Indiana.
I have a 7 year old. I fear for her life/health. I heard the owners were doing drug traffiking. I wish I could talk to some of the employees that worked there. An employee that would tell me the whole truth. I am having trouble trusting people. I fear they were putting the drugs also on the pizza and we ate the pizza. I wish someone could give me info on how I can reach any of the employees. It will be solely between me and the employee that tells me the truth. I hope and pray that wasnt happening to the food as well I want the truth. I hope no one would lie to me because they were mad at the managers. Please I'm begging someone to tell me the truth.. Thank you so much for your time: A very concerned mom.

Showing posts 1 - 7 of 7
Mike

Chico, CA

#2 Jan 19, 2009
Julie - Portage wrote:
Please I'm desperate to find a truthful answer. My family has eaten at the Cici's in Portage Indiana.
I have a 7 year old. I fear for her life/health. I heard the owners were doing drug traffiking. I wish I could talk to some of the employees that worked there. An employee that would tell me the whole truth. I am having trouble trusting people. I fear they were putting the drugs also on the pizza and we ate the pizza. I wish someone could give me info on how I can reach any of the employees. It will be solely between me and the employee that tells me the truth. I hope and pray that wasnt happening to the food as well I want the truth. I hope no one would lie to me because they were mad at the managers. Please I'm begging someone to tell me the truth.. Thank you so much for your time: A very concerned mom.
Showing posts 1 - 7 of 7
Drugs are expensive and pizza is cheap, why would they waste money putting drugs on the pizza? Not to mention the drugs may or may not be effective after they had been cooked.
Julie - Portage

Crosby, TX

#3 Jan 20, 2009
I just heard that they can put drugs in candy and it passes as candy why wouldnt they put it on after the pizza is baked and spread it on the pizza as a topping hiding it with the ingredients of course.
Reality

Posen, IL

#4 Jan 24, 2009
Get a grip Julie. Even if there were drugs in your pizza, don't you think you would have noticed some sort of reaction. If the drug thing is true at all, the owners were probably busted & the business shut down by CiCi's corporate or seized by the government.
julie

Crosby, TX

#5 Jan 26, 2009
you a.... my daughters life is at stake I just want to find some of the ex employees at cici's so I can talk to them. I also have had an arson fire near me and got robbed at work friday so excuss the f....out of me for being real scared. please if I could get a hold of some of the past employees that worked there the ones that would tell me the truth....
julie

Crosby, TX

#6 Jan 26, 2009
also what reaction I've never done drugs and my daughters stomach was hurting right after we ate there but it allways has she has acid reflux. I have never done drugs so what reaction would she or I had.
Vincent

Portage, IN

#7 Jan 29, 2009
Man I can't beileve it's closed.
jacob

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 2, 2009
Julie excuse me but, you are kind of an idiot.
Matt

Valparaiso, IN

#9 Feb 2, 2009
Acid reflux is a side of effect of Chronic drug use. If your daughter ate there alot I'd look into that.
julie elkhart

Crosby, TX

#10 Feb 7, 2009
I am not an idiot to the one that called me that your a prick. Also a medical doctor her pediatrition and the chicago hospital all said acid reflux is not a side effect from drugs.
I trust her doctor and the chicago hospital because that is where when my brother was first born he had 3 holes in his heart and they saved his life. To the one who said acid reflux is a side effect from drugs you need to check your source because they are wrong.. Her doctor said she had acid reflux/gerd. I also am not an idiot. I've just never done drugs or have been around anyone that does drugs. Anyone that does drugs I hope they kill you because if your that stupid to start drugs in the first place they will kill you in the end..
repubs suck

United States

#11 Feb 8, 2009
what reaction . thats the point u will have a reaction if u were given drugs. noone is going to waste their (expensive) drugs on people at cicis . thats rediculous. acid reflux /gerd is COMMON. ITS FROM EATING ACIDIC FOODS LIKE P I Z Z A u know tomatoes .wtf u cant be serious. your daughter had a stomach ache because cicis is the worst crap u can feed your family. garbage!!!!! what do u expect for 5 all u can eat
moonjuice

United States

#13 Feb 11, 2009
cici ya later!
dave

United States

#14 Feb 16, 2009
jacob wrote:
Julie excuse me but, you are kind of an idiot.
did you get her drug tested or take her to the hospital?
dave

United States

#15 Feb 16, 2009
duhh
duane

AOL

#16 Feb 18, 2009
i think julie is on drugs what an idiot
someone

Canton, OH

#17 Feb 21, 2009
i am a family member of the person in question. He may have his faults, however he would never, never hurt a child. his issues are purely self destructive.
Julie

United States

#18 Feb 24, 2009
to Substance Abuser
Chicago, IL
You f'in a-hole saying the doctor should have let my brother die. You should be the one to die. I wasnt wishing you to die so dont say crap about my brother. You got your f'in wish because of f' in idiots like you that do drugs by your screen name substance abuser. He got murdered last week when he was in the bank when a robbery was in progress. They caught the guy and he was on cocaine. So go the f' to hell you living piece of s..it I hope you die. Also to Duane Wednesday Feb 18. I am not on drugs I would never mess up my life like that your the f' in idiot. I just voiced my concerns initially and I get f'in people bashing me. Yes I did get my daughter tested for all your information. Since I have never done drugs I would not know the effects that it has. I hope all of you that bash me go burn in hell. I was just concerned for my daughter any good mom would be.
tim

Chicago, IL

#19 Mar 3, 2009
your all a bunch of dumb*** morons omg.. julie doesnt make sense at all what so ever she said it was cuz of drugs then not to long later said the doctor said its not from drugs.. well theres your fuc*** anwer moron sh.. god how is the world so dumb!!! ya theyd waste their money on drugs and give them to other people o yes!! and how do you not know if you had a reaction its drugs!!! ummmm duh youd know fu** this pisses me off and its not even my problem i just wanted to know if it was closed or not and i ended up reading this sh** any restaruant anywhere could be putting shi** in your food.. anyone wow im out thanks for being dumb america!!
David B

United States

#20 Mar 5, 2009
how but i dont know i miss the place
Wise1

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Mar 9, 2009
Julie - Portage wrote:
I just heard that they can put drugs in candy and it passes as candy why wouldnt they put it on after the pizza is baked and spread it on the pizza as a topping hiding it with the ingredients of course.
Julie chill out!#1 drug dealers do not work for free, they do not just give away their product for free.

#2 See #1 it defeats the purpose of making a profit as a drug dealer to give the stuff away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valparaiso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cute employee at hardee's (Oct '14) 3 hr girltoshytocry 3
rules? Apr 30 wonder 1
News Nurse faces felony charges after 'driving half ... Apr 25 girltoshytocry 2
News Valparaiso Student Charged In False Hostage Threat Apr 25 rjl45 2
News Valparaiso University student arrested in hosta... Apr 23 Anonymous 1
whitetrash recieving public assistance and is a... Apr 17 shierly 1
Review: Silhavy Creek Family Dental (Jun '13) Apr 17 roberta 10
More from around the web

Valparaiso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE