MoralityMaybe

Waterloo, IL

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Why does it matter if there are gays in Valmeyer?
I have no problem with them. Nor should anyone else. But I've heard of a kid being bullied and whatnot and I find it wrong that the school doesn't do a damn thing about it. Isn't that what we see in the news all the time? Kids committing suicide from the harassment and accusations of being gay? Some not even being gay at all. People in this town just amaze me. You'd think they'd raise their own kids to be respectful of others.

“I never LQQK back, soooooooooo”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 26, 2012
I agree. And anyone, GUYS especially, who are super homophobic are actually revealing themselves as closet fags. Everybody knows, thanks to Psychology 101, that when you have 'tendencies' of your own, you pretend to hate Gays, to overcompensate.

Leave them alone, they aren't hurting you. Let GOD sort it ALL out. HE is the ONLY, One True Judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valmeyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Roofing Contractor (Apr '14) 10 hr Dude 27
Anyone have a duplex for rent? (Mar '09) 11 hr sandy 25
How is milk job on Route 3 coming along Sat Maybe 9
I pay cash for your unwanted appliances!!!!! & ... (May '12) Sat Shasha 108
Intersection by McDonalds Fri Roadwarrior 15
Kids with skateboards May 22 Duh 23
senior pet adoption May 21 happy 40
More from around the web

Valmeyer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE